i accidentally peed on her during bj? ADVICE

Reaction score
hey DJ'S,

im new to these forums. i just registered right now. ive been reading these forums for about 2 months now, reading on how to communicate aggressiveness, alpha male status, displaying urself as the prize,etc. but i didnt feel a need to register because i had no questions or motives to start a thread. now i do. i have a question. i messed up. really bad.

im 16 in grade 10. i live in the united states, chicago. me and this girl fooled around twice. the first time was good, i got her to *** twice, i never came though due to anxiety. the second time i didnt *** either. instead i pissed on her when i thought i was going to ***. that was a week ago. i havnt seen her since, doesnt reply to texts, hasnt been coming to class. what do i do? im not AFC at all, i display control and dominance whem im with her. i think she thinks i did this on purpose, and i admit it probably looks like i did. but i didnt. how am i supposed to handle this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah but we r only 16 years old. like, oral is already a huge step. not that many guys our age get it from girls, only guys who have game. i also popped her cherry that first night. and i know i did. she wasnt on her period or anything, i popped it. she was sore as **** the next day, she told me. that was one of the reasons why she got so pissed when i told her i made out with another girl that saturday.

"i barely have the energy to get up and walk around today because u left me so sore and ur out there hooking up with different girls the next day?". not her exact words, but something like that.

keep in mind we were in a sauna, and she was lying on her back on the hard wooden sauna bench as i was eating her out haha.

but i think she had feelings for me though? she came back to me? shes not ugly or anything. shes blonde,5"7, plays volleyball, skinny, b cup boobs, has a nice volleyball bum even though she is skinny as fvck. kinda looks like doutzen kroes. 8.5/10

like, shes not an insecure girl or anything, shes confident and has many friends, i do too. but i feel so ashamed and embarassed because this has never happened before and she walked all the way over to my apartment when it was snowing so badly outside and i pee on her face.

Reaction score
and she left so fast afterwards. i was so stunned. i probably looked like a huge AFC there, but i literally couldnt find words. all i could manage to say was whisper her name. she said "dont talk to me" and just walked out the door. she didnt even put her socks on. she forgot one of them. pretty sure she walked home that night in the snowstorm with only one sock. =/

Reaction score
i texted her a bunch of times saying how sorry i was. i blamed it on the alcohol i "supposedly" had before she came over. i didnt tho, i have no idea how i peed but i blamed it on the alcohol that i never drank. it really kills me though, how did that happen????? she never replied on that night. i texted four times and called 3 ( i know, AFC, but i was literally so embarrassed)

i texted her again on the next night, at like 9 pm. telling her how sorry i was and telling her it was an accident. she replied at like 12:30 am.

"i never want to see or hear from u again."

i never texted her back. today is a wednesday. its been 5 days. what do i do? she hasnt come to class since. i havnt seen her. its literally so awkward. i messed up badly.

how should i act when i see her in person? i sit beside her in class in the back row too....

Last edited:

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically she sucked 8 ****s. Doesn't want a relatioship. But b1tches when you move on ?

Bro you read what are you saying ?

P.S. Get your **** hard by whacking it hard. Flacid penis can't ***.

Reaction score
and do u think she was drunk when she texted that? because i have no idea what a the name she called me is lol. or do you think she just slurred it to look like she was out and about? because keep in mind, there literally was a huge snowstorm that friday. like, so big that school got cancelled. i doubt she was at a party drinking with all that snow. and if she was drunk, do u think she meant it?

i know im acting AFC right now. i dont normally fret about this. i normally just move on, but i literally built up so much with this girl, like i trust her and tell her my secrets and sh!t. five months. fvck.

my options right now:
should i act like it never happened when i see her?
or blame her for being immature and telling her that things like this happen?
or blame it on the alcohol?
or talk about how its no big deal and that i puked on a girl before and she got over it? ( this never happened though)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i didnt move on. im 16 lol. a relationship is nothing at my age lol. no i didnt move on. i just applied one of the tactics on here where i step out and get her to miss me. right?

we both have occasional hookups with other ppl tho. but she tells me its different with me? and i feel the same way too.

am i getting played? i dont really care about feelings, im only 16 tho. i just want bj's haha.

Reaction score
when i peed on her, she thought it was *** at first. like, she swallowed some of it, and then gagged and ran out of the sauna room and started running her mouth under the tap. i actually feel so dirty. she probably thinks i like that kind of kinky sh!t. i dont tho.

i like fooling around with her tho. she likes fooling around with me too. we sexted and sent nudes before the first time. she obviously had a thing for me. do u think its gone? is this kind of situation reparable or should i just move on? but really, i didnt want her to just be a fvck buddy tho. i actually had a bit of emotions attached to this girl. like i told her my family issues and vice versa and sh!t. like, i actually trusted this girl.

Reaction score
this isnt a troll. im 16 and i peed on a girl the second time we messed around. i dont act AFC in front of her, i know im worrying like an AFC right now, but it is through the anonymity of the internet. i act alpha irl, otherwise this girl wouldnt have let me give her head and returned the favor.

she honestly had something for me because she went and saw me for a second time. but i messed that one up.

how should i handle this situation? can some real DJ's give me some advice please?

Reaction score
and how did this happen in the first place? does anybody know? ive gotten head plenty of times before and this was the first time its happened. i wasnt drunk or high or anything. ive looked around google but it doesnt really show any results. i dont have erectile disfunction.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Forgottenmemories said:
this isnt a troll. im 16 and i peed on a girl the second time we messed around. i dont act AFC in front of her, i know im worrying like an AFC right now, but it is through the anonymity of the internet. i act alpha irl, otherwise this girl wouldnt have let me give her head and returned the favor.

she honestly had something for me because she went and saw me for a second time. but i messed that one up.

how should i handle this situation? can some real DJ's give me some advice please?
Sure. Next time before you get a BJ take a piss in your extra absorbant Pampers Big Boy Pull Ups.. Or wait till summertime and have her blow you in the shallow end of the kiddie pool. No one will be the wiser.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drewsg said:
^-- that skit NEVER gets old
Chappelle's Show was awesome. :up:

I don't think the OP liked it on here, though. Down-voted me for it. LOL... Awesome. :nono:

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loool you sir need to do some kegels. I dont understand how someone who isnt incontinent can accidentally piss in a girl's mouth.

B

BeDJ

It takes massive effort to piss with a boner. OP did it intentionally and needs a cover-up story.