Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Human Trafficking

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I agree with you a 100% but you have to realize that in the U.S their are set "rules", "guidelines" or laws where as outside NOBODY does anything about it because the laws aren't enforced as strictly as you would think so a lot of the sh** people get away with and CONTINUE to get away with for YEARS because their isn't a persecution because in reality no one cares. The police can be bought, judge, lawyer, even the MAYOR can be bought if offered the right price. Just look at Mexico.
While I agree the U.S. has more laws and rules enforced and for the good to some degree. But if you think every law and rule is good or equally enforced then you probably have your blinders on. Our government is bought and controlled by special interests. There's more kinds of child abuse than just sexual abuse. There's probably more "child abuse" going on in a lot of public schools in the U.S than anywhere. It doesn't take a genious to figure out the real motive why these people go to asia to find child abuse.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kabatura said:
....Funny how Bigjohnson has been there and knows it just isn't serious at all, and Chapstick has been there and knows it's rampant.

Maybe what one finds depends on what one is seeking? I bet Chapstick could find a child hooker in NYC, USA as well if he put his mind to it.

ketostix said:
It doesn't take a genious to figure out the real motive why these people go to asia to find child abuse.
Individuals have their own motives, but organizations primary goal is to continue to exist, and that means they need money.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by:- ketostix

While I agree the U.S. has more laws and rules enforced and for the good to some degree. But if you think every law and rule is good or equally enforced then you probably have your blinders on. Our government is bought and controlled by special interests. There's more kinds of child abuse than just sexual abuse. There's probably more "child abuse" going on in a lot of public schools in the U.S than anywhere. It doesn't take a genious to figure out the real motive why these people go to asia to find child abuse.
I don't really understand where you assumed that I have "blinders" on in my posts but just to re-iterate...my MAIN point was that MAJORITY of the people in the U.S are entitled to rights one way or another whether it be a kid, baby or a murderer and we will leave it at that. ;)

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Devan doo't you get it? America is founded on freedom, which is a "good" principle, therefore, America is really in it to screw people. That's how it works, everyone is out to hurt people, except ketostix, who is out to expose the tricksters.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
kabatura said:
No Devan doo't you get it? America is founded on freedom, which is a "good" principle, therefore, America is really in it to screw people. That's how it works, everyone is out to hurt people, except ketostix, who is out to expose the tricksters.
You're 22 years old and don't realize how much freedom in America has been whittled away. What matters what america was founded on in 1776? Back then people married 13 year olds at times. Being an American doesn't automatically make you a good person or believe in freedom one iota.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
.... I would think that in a country where birth is still often given at home, and where poor people cannot read, age is a somewhat diffuse concept.....
I'm not sure what purpose 'diffuse' serves in this context, but moving past that, while the idea of being off by a few days might seem shocking to anal retentive NGO types the fact is that the most common error in such docs is the Asian tendency to count conception as 'ground zero' for age.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find even more flabbergasting than human trafficking is the voluntary slavery to which people commit themselves, all the while totally convinced they are free :crazy:

Most of the "free" people I know work crazy hours all week long, and spend what little spare time they have recovering from the trauma of selling out (shopping, drugs, hookers, etc). All the while they are going essentially nowhere, trapped by the burden of finances and digging a deeper hole of debt for themselves.

*shakes head*

While we are on the subjects of deep holes & prostitutes, I think anyone who works a job they hate is a slvt on some level. You are giving up your most valuable commodity (time) to make someone else's dreams come true, at the expense of your own well-being and fulfillment - all for a quick buck. In these cases, you are no one to judge a prostitute, (although you'd probably be justified in your anger at the fact that she probably makes twice as much as you do with half the effort)

As far as the issue of child labor is concerned I say put them kids to work! I got my first job at 10, working insane hours while attending school full-time. Though I hated my life at the time and my grades often suffered, it helped make a man out of me and I was that much more prepared for the real world once I graduated.

Success comes from perpetual hustling. The sooner we learn this, the better!

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
English is not my first language, not even my second. I don't see the problem with "diffuse concept", but fine: age is guessed. And not by a few days, by months and even years.

And to being turned on by this video: You are a sick person.

I thougth there was something to be learned from this forum. I hoped I would gain information on how to become better, stronger. How to understand and be fair to men, and get out of the matrix, as you say it. But so much here is plain I hate, ignorance, fear and cowardice that any moment reading actually makes me think bad of men. I want a strong person, someone who will show me how to be better. But he does not need physical violence to prove his point. Someone who isn't afraid of himself so much that he resorts to the most ignorant stereotypes while blaming the world for his misery.

Few of you seem to have a life. I pity all of you who don't. And I wish good luck to the few who actually can use their brain. Don't get sucked into this matrix. Because that's what it is: a sub-cosmos of winos and losers who rub each others shoulders and think they're the sh!t.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
What I find even more flabbergasting than human trafficking is the voluntary slavery to which people commit themselves, all the while totally convinced they are free :crazy:

Most of the "free" people I know work crazy hours all week long, and spend what little spare time they have recovering from the trauma of selling out (shopping, drugs, hookers, etc). All the while they are going essentially nowhere, trapped by the burden of finances and digging a deeper hole of debt for themselves.

*shakes head*

While we are on the subjects of deep holes & prostitutes, I think anyone who works a job they hate is a slvt on some level. You are giving up your most valuable commodity (time) to make someone else's dreams come true, at the expense of your own well-being and fulfillment - all for a quick buck. In these cases, you are no one to judge a prostitute, (although you'd probably be justified in your anger at the fact that she probably makes twice as much as you do with half the effort)
I couldn't agree more. This is one of the points I was trying to get at. You explained it a lot better.

As far as the issue of child labor is concerned I say put them kids to work! I got my first job at 10, working insane hours while attending school full-time. Though I hated my life at the time and my grades often suffered, it helped make a man out of me and I was that much more prepared for the real world once I graduated.

Success comes from perpetual hustling. The sooner we learn this, the better!
I agree here too, but what I was saying is there's exploitative child labor or exploitive labor in general, such as being semi-forced to working hard 14+ hours a day and being payed practically nothing for it. This isn't child labor, this is exploitation, but I notice these "activist" aren't too concerned about that when it's the very reason for prostitution.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
English is not my first language, not even my second. I don't see the problem with "diffuse concept", but fine: age is guessed. And not by a few days, by months and even years.
Now see, there you go again. How can you say this? For what place is this true? It's pretty damn condescending to assume that because someone lives a simple rural life they are too godamn stupid to keep track of time in increments as large as YEARS. Holy hell.

I wasn't aware you are not a native speaker, your grammar is quite good by my non-expert judgement.

Papermoon said:
I assume this isn't directed at me.

Papermoon said:
.... But so much here is plain I hate, ignorance, fear and cowardice that any moment reading actually makes me think bad of men
Some men have been horribly hurt and damaged by their past experiences with women. Not making excuses, just giving you reasons for some of the behavior you see here.

Papermoon said:
I want a strong person, someone who will show me how to be better. But he does not need physical violence to prove his point. Someone who isn't afraid of himself so much ...

Me, me, also me. ;-)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Papermoon said:
Why is watching a topless naked women who moves on a bed like she is having sex SICK?

Watch the video again with the sound muted and tell me its not somewhat attractive to you.