Human Trafficking

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny. I see that and I wonder: Where is my sex slave, already?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to some places where "human slavery" is supposed to be rampant, never met a slave. I have met plenty of young hookers who will tell a human rights person (or a customer, or a cop, etc) anything they seem to like to hear if it gets her/them anything at all out of it. :rolleyes:

But then I have no real issue with Nike hiring 14 yo Asian kids to stitch up sneakers either.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
I've been to some places where "human slavery" is supposed to be rampant, never met a slave. I have met plenty of young hookers who will tell a human rights person (or a customer, or a cop, etc) anything they seem to like to hear if it gets her/them anything at all out of it. :rolleyes:
Not to mention "human rights" groups telling people anything to get them to donate.

But then I have no real issue with Nike hiring 14 yo Asian kids to stitch up sneakers either.
Well at least you are consistent. Most people don't have an issue with that despite paying $100 for Nikes, but take the same 14-17 year kid making a better more comfortable living selling sex and they get in an uproar :rolleyes:.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, those wackos who think it's bad when kids have to prostitute themselves.
:kick:

It's not only 14 years, the prostitution starts much younger. As does the working. I'd rather have a kid work in a sweat job then being raped on numerous ocasions. But that's just whacko me talking.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
It's not only 14 years, the prostitution starts much younger. As does the working.
I don't believe there's that much pedophilia <13 going on. I don't know who in their right mind is for prepubescent sexuality.

I'd rather have a kid work in a sweat job then being raped on numerous ocasions. But that's just whacko me talking.
I doubt they're being raped since they're charging money. But anyway you slice it, what people who say the above are really saying is one exploitation is better than another just because they indulge in it, i.e., use products from sweatshops. Don't be a hypocrite either be completely for exploitation or be completely against it. These groups who are against "human trafficing" are really just against all forms of prostitution and sex in general plus making a profit form donations, and they use unsubstantiated allegations like "rape" and child prostitution" as a pretext for their real agenda. They couldn't care less about the exploitation of those people.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Not to mention "human rights" groups telling people anything to get them to donate.

Well at least you are consistent. Most people don't have an issue with that despite paying $100 for Nikes, but take the same 14-17 year kid making a better more comfortable living selling sex and they get in an uproar :rolleyes:.
Hrrrrm. I've really never met a hooker under 16 anywhere, and under 18 is really uncommon. I suppose if you whispered in the right alleys one could find what one was after. Most of them seem to be either from poor families and are supporting family and/or are single moms who are no longer seen as fit for marriage in their culture and still have to eat. From 20 to maybe early 30s is a common age.

In Asia of course, you're talking about mostly Asians (some Eastern Euro babes too) and at least for me, a lot of Asian chicks look really young, I've known a lot of 20ish ladies who could have passed for 15 if they (or their customer) wanted them to do so.

Papermoon said:
Yeah, those wackos who think it's bad when kids have to prostitute themselves.
:kick:

It's not only 14 years, the prostitution starts much younger. As does the working. I'd rather have a kid work in a sweat job then being raped on numerous ocasions. But that's just whacko me talking.
Where have you been to witness this? I ask because I've actually been a lot of these places and my real world personal observations and conversations indicate that statements like that are a load of horsepucky.

While I'm sure there are underage hookers everywhere, I've NEVER seen anyplace where underage prostitution was common, let alone the rule.

Best T shirt on the subject: "I support single moms"

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not seen first hand sex slaves or any other kinds of slaves as far as I know. I have been where girls become prostitutes and give it up for less than a dollar. I doubt though that if someone was being held as a prostitute against their will they would not tell some john about it, doesnt seem very safe to me. I really don't question this happens at all really. I heard of a story in Uganda, from a Ugandan, that a boy locked his little brother in a room and let guys go in and rape him for money, seems like a sex slave to me. If this can happen from a teen I don't see why an adult wouldn't do it just as easily.

About the 14 yr olds working, that's a different issue, maybe. I think some of it has to do with the western mindset of what work is supposed to be. I think ownership of people and mistreatment of people is wrong, but I don't think kids working is necessarily mistreatment. In a place where jobs are scarce and therefore money and food and everything else, it's a huge blessing to have a job, even if it's not comfy. But obviously it can be done immorally.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend has been a social worker in thailand for 2 years. Well, to be honest she had a contract for 2 years and quit after little more than 14 months, because she just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Yes, they are charging money, but they are not keeping it to build a little home in the prairie, lots of it is spend as "protection money", the rest is mostly drugs.
Prostitution begins around 10 years, although nobody really cares and many kids don't even know their real age.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most places in Asia they have a government issued ID that tells their birthday based on the Chinese calendar for fucks sake. If one is not a complete math remedial the conversion is trivial. Where was your "friend"?

"I have a friend who ...."

I've effing been there. While I'm sure there are child prostitutes EVERYWHERE there are prostitutes, which is everywhere on earth where there are women, it's not likely a common thing or I would have met at least ONE at some point. :rolleyes:

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bangkok, phuket and chiang mai. I am not sure where she was stationed exactly, I think she had a training for 2 months in bangkok and then stayed in the two other places, but I'd have to ask.

I never asked her about the IDs, but I would think that in a country where birth is still often given at home, and where poor people cannot read, age is a somewhat diffuse concept.

Btw I didn't want to hijack the the thread, it just makes me sick seeing how people can joke about such topics.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've traveled to Southeast Asian before, and child prostitution is so rampant there... It's truly sad to see...

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Papermoon thanks, you didn't hijack the thread you added really really valuable insight, and Chapstick. Funny how Bigjohnson has been there and knows it just isn't serious at all, and Chapstick has been there and knows it's rampant.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
ChapStick said:
I've traveled to Southeast Asian before, and child prostitution is so rampant there... It's truly sad to see...
You'll have to define "child". Historically a person over age 13 isn't a child. I know, you're going to claim they were all under 12 years old.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score

I always find it funny that a lot of people in the U.S have no IDEA what kind of sick sh** goes on in the world OUTSIDE of the U.S. (No offense to anyone). I don't blame them actually I'm glad that most people aren't exposed to sh** that would fuk the average person's head up. Growing up I used to have this neighbor who had a son I used to play with but my grandparents always told me to stay away from him and his family being a kid I never understood what the big hoop-la was and thought how "stupid" my grandparents were because they didn't know anything :rolleyes:. I mean he seemed pretty happy and his father seemed to be doing good with all the big cars always parked outside his house and the constant meetings he was having with the foreign business men. Years later I found out that the "successful" neighbor we had was prostituting his own SON (the kid I used to play with) to gay business men for money. I started thinking back and sure enough things started clicking, behaviors, the conversations etc etc and it scared and REALLY and honestly shook me to my core when I began to actually REALIZE how fuked up he must be right now.

But again we all have different realities and sometimes the ones that are closest to us tend to hurt us the most. Watch this documentary and you MIGHT get a understanding of how this "system" works.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well a lot of sick sh!t goes on in the U.S. too. No normal person would be for child abuse. My point is that these activist groups will hype things up and they have an ulterior agenda and don't really care about the kids.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix that's just stupid really. How do you know they have an alterior motive. Did an "activist group" hurt you some how in the past or something? I know there are groups that are taking advantage of people and causes but so many are there to do good and are doing lots of good.

This may seem like a wierd question but are you against organized religions? You seem to think the only bad going on in the world is the people saying they are doing good.

DevanE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by:- ketostix

Well a lot of sick sh!t goes on in the U.S. too. No normal person would be for child abuse. My point is that these activist groups will hype things up and they have an ulterior agenda and don't really care about the kids.
I agree with you a 100% but you have to realize that in the U.S their are set "rules", "guidelines" or laws where as outside NOBODY does anything about it because the laws aren't enforced as strictly as you would think so a lot of the sh** people get away with and CONTINUE to get away with for YEARS because their isn't a persecution because in reality no one cares. The police can be bought, judge, lawyer, even the MAYOR can be bought if offered the right price. Just look at Mexico.

But why do you feel that these activists have an ulterior agenda...?

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
No normal person would be for child abuse. My point is that these activist groups will hype things up and they have an ulterior agenda and don't really care about the kids.
Oh noes! The pacifists are out to get you!! :crackup:
What ulterior agenda do they have?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
kabatura said:
This may seem like a wierd question but are you against organized religions? You seem to think the only bad going on in the world is the people saying they are doing good.
You don't know how right you are. People who say they are doing good will fvck you over more than anyone. Organized religion has bastardized christganity and they are just out to line thier pockets with donations. I will spell out their agenda since you didn't seem to get what I said before. These activist don't really care about "children" they have a jealousy puritan issue with men having sex and they attack this issue under a pretext and at "weak" areas.