Huge protests scheduled in NYC and other major cities - Eric Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Why do you say "Blacks" instead of "Black people" or "Black folks" or "Black men and women"? Makes you sound like a White dude.

And people don't call you "Uncle Tom" for succeeding. That's like a woman saying guys don't like her because they think she's too pretty. Nah, it's because she's probably a b!tch and you are probably an Uncle Tom. Voting for Mitt Romney? Come on man.

Edit: Now I know why they ban racial threads. What should've been a discussion about policing and corruption and respect for law enforcement has instead become "Black people suck." Just like the Internet always becomes. And my bad for contributing.
Exactly. I never see people within their own group refer to their race as "blacks do this... Blacks do that" or "whites do this or whites do that". They don't remove personal connection by not referring to their community as people. Even Fox News African American commentators don't sit around speaking like this. I only encounter this online from faceless folks trying to hard to agree with haters. And I've seen these socks exposed in the past.

Even the staunchest critics within our community don't behave like these fakes online. Hell... Cosby caught hell from some black people because of things he said years ago... Yet the man has always been philanthropic... Despite his current problems. Tenacity is trying way to hard... That's why the only ones buying his shtick are the obvious racists on this board who continually b!tch about minorities.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And there it is folks. For all to see. Voting for a white guy makes you an uncle tom. Remind me again who the racists are?
When 43 guys who don't look like you have historically been leaders of a your country and mostly (though not entirely) shat all over you I think you can be forgiven for a little racial loyalty the first time around.

But my "Come On Man" for Mitt Romney isn't really his race. I just don't see what a former acceptor of Mormon racism millionaire corporate raider son of a senator could possibly have to say to a struggling hard working Black family. Or a struggling hard working White family for that matter. Or people who came from those backgrounds and still have friends and family OF those backgrounds.

For what it's worth I could totally see Mitt's daddy having more of a connection than Mitt himself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Low T count is a hell of a thing.

FairShake said:
I think you can be forgiven for a little racial loyalty the first time around.
What happened to the SWPL "race is a social construct." mantra? You race cuck fetishists given up on that one? Or is that only for whitey?

I suppose after the 10th white person is set on fire in just a few months your cult-marx mantra starts to sound a little silly. Am I right?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
white supremcists rejoice! you now have the ultimate excuse to lock and load!
I don't like your chances. If 1400 white girls getting raped, beaten and groomed for the sex trade by our dusky saviors, with some being as young as 11 didn't stir your nazi boogeymen into action I don't think this is going to.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all the guy resisted arrest.

That was his fault for doing that.

If he complied to the officer and went through the process then all of this would have been avoided.

If you resist arrest the officers will use force against you to subdue you.

Common sense tells you that.

Danger said:
I call names only when another has started it.

I also tried to engage you by asking for the enormous amount of evidence regarding Mike Browns innocence. I even asked a second time and I got nothing.

Now I am asking bing to cut the $hit and respond to tenacity, but he only has accusations, much like you.

You are as much a cowards as he is, and a racist to boot. So call me every name you want, you sill keep avoiding tenacitys points and you sill havent provided that evidence. Meanwhile I actually agreed with you on Garner.

There is a racist among the two of us, and it is crystal clear who that is based upon your lack of objectivity regarding the cigar thief and my supporting Garner.

So take your racist viewpoints and shove them up your cowardly @ss.

Hilarious!

Not only are you a liar but you are the biggest coward on the board with a big yellow streak going down your back.

I've seen you go around calling people names like coward in several threads starting and picking fights first out of nowhere. You are doing that in this thread too.

Invoking people's names in other threads cause of your insecurities and inferiority.

I even quoted all your insults you post to people on here.

All you do is insult people contradicting yourself with no claims to your accusations only based on opinions.

After you are proven wriong you lie and contradict yourself for all to see.

Then you run with your tail between your legs like you did in our discussions.

AAA Agent called you out as well for what you are.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
What happened to the SWPL "race is a social construct." mantra? You race cuck fetishists given up on that one? Or is that only for whitey?
No it is largely a social construction. As I pointed out in my post White and Black people have different histories and experiences in the United States hence their different outlook. That is the very definition of a social construct.

I suppose after the 10th white person is set on fire in just a few months your cult-marx mantra starts to sound a little silly. Am I right?
Your list of horrible cases actually goes back at least 4 years not a few months. That doesn't make them any less disgusting but thankfully with the passage of time looking at those cases shows that the savages who committed those crimes are in jail or death row. The same cannot be said of police officers who murder citizens unfortunately. It doesn't bring the dead back but at least it's some kind of sanction against this madness.

Should White people organize and defend themselves against disproportionate threats from Black criminals? Yes.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Your list of horrible cases actually goes back at least 4 years not a few months.
Wrong again. There's more than 10 if you notice, they also included past cases of "enrichment"

FairShake said:
No it is largely a social construction.
:rolleyes: Is there a blue state 7th grade public school kid peering over your shoulder or something? Who do you think you're audience is here?

Sub-Saharans burgeoning new space programs and our all white basketball grand finalists aside how about we pretend we both never saw that idiocy eh?

FairShake said:
The same cannot be said of police officers who murder citizens unfortunately. It doesn't bring the dead back but at least it's some kind of sanction against this madness.
Fat piece of sh!t career criminals with asthma should probably not resist arrest then. Sound like an idea?

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Low T count is a hell of a thing.
That would explain your bizzare incoherent feeelz rantings. High estrogen levels perhaps? See your doctor & get a prescription to cure your problem.

Danger said:
Let's not pretend your question had any honest intentions or merit, it had derogatory written all over it.

What proof do you have of tenacitys race? All I see is your continual avoidance of him. Again, coward much?

You are all over calling people names and racists, but you have a real inability to craft answers to tenacitys well articulated questions.

The only reason you attack him and say he is not black is because he is putting logic before race.
My post was directed at speed dawg, not Tenacity. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over a question I asked speed dawg about Rush Limbaugh? Why are you talking bout Tenacity when I was talking to speed dawg not about Tenacity?

Are you black? Anybody that is black or knows black culture can see right through Tenacity who is clearly not black.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Yeah, I bet it doesn't make sense. ;)

I read it years ago. And the epithet means something different than the character. That character lead to minstrel shows mocking that character and "tomming" grew out of that. Slang terms change, language is a living thing.

If you hung out with "the Blacks" you'd know this is the same argument they make, that Black folks should embrace group economics and "buy Black." That evil Thug Louis Farrakhan is one of the best examples of this actually. Dr. King, Malcolm X, hell Marcus Garvey way back when made the same arguments.

However in the midst of their exhortations they didn't call their fellow Black men thugs and and imply they are jealous losers. That's the Uncle Tom part.

And, honestly, it's pretty emblematic of the Black community's problem. Those that are "losing" don't want to help out those that are "winning" (Black owned businesses) and those that are "winning" don't want to help out those that are "losing" (through mentoring and just staying a part of the community).

1.) So which is it? Am I a traitor to the race (which would be Sambo) or am I apart of a Minstrel show? If I'm Sambo, please explain? If I'm on stage being a Minstrel and mocking black people for the amusement of white people right now, please explain? I have talked about how I have been successful as a black man starting from poverty to where I am now, without the assistance of this "white man" you talk about, but through my own hard work. How does that make black men look bad? Doesn't that make black men look GOOD and have "Tenacity" as my name states? Or, am I making black men look bad by pointing out DUMB behavior? If pointing out dumb behavior makes black men look bad, who is at bigger fault, the guy pointing saying, "Look how stupid they are acting," or the guys actually doing the stupid shyt?

2.) I am around Afrocentric and Pro Black people all the time in person and in Social Media. If someone is living the lifestyle of a thug, what do you call them? It's okay for you to call me names like "Uncle Tom" used out of context, or Coon used out of context, but when I call someone a Thug who lives their life as a THUG then I'm somehow wrong? Explain this to me.....

3.) The last paragraph is the SMARTEST thing you have said yet. But here's the question for YOU sir. You talk about the Black Community and how those that have made it, are moving out to the "white" Suburbs and leaving the Black Community with only those who haven't made it yet. So you don't walk down the street in a Black Community and see a Black Doctor and CPA on one block, with perhaps a Thug/Drug Dealer on the other block, all you are seeing for the most part are Thugs/Drug Dealers. My question is, WHY do you think the Black Doctor and CPAs left? Is it because they just HATE their skin color, or is it because those communities went to hell with the high amounts of violence, the welfare state, the drug game, etc., which was in part what drove not just whites but these same Middle Class Blacks out of the City of Detroit? I want to hear your explanation.....

4.) Lastly, if saying "blacks" makes me sound White, would saying "niccas" make me sound Black? It's just a question......

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
........Anybody that is black or knows black culture can see right through Tenacity who is clearly not black.
I know because every black person has to type the same, take the same positions, and present their issues the same right?

You know what's funny, I never heard a white guy tell another white guy that he's not WHITE based on the position he takes. He might call him a fool, maybe a bigot, maybe a "nicca lover," but you never see people of his own race try to discredit his standing within the race based SOLELY on differences of opinions.

If any of you guys want a link to my social media accounts, I can PM them to you. I won't post them in the open thread because they can come up in Google Searches and I didn't want to have my profiles coming up linked to this board as it doesn't come off too "Suave" :cool:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
My post was directed at speed dawg, not Tenacity. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over a question I asked speed dawg about Rush Limbaugh? Why are you talking bout Tenacity when I was talking to speed dawg not about Tenacity?
Same rules apply there, fairy boy. Add some logic, not some doucheriffic shaming. "ho he hA FOX lulz NEWS LimBAWWWW".

As for black culture, apparently you don't quite understand that being black does not give you a license to break the established rules, that every other race in the country follows at a much better clip. I see this all the time: "The system was not designed for US, so how can we expect it to protect US???" Do you want robbery, murder and rape to be legal or something? I'm really afraid that many of the Bantu Pro-African Emotional-Plagued Thug Sub-Culture would say yes. But trust me, if this were the wild wild west, I don't think it would work out for you. Guns n sh*t.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You are all over calling people names and racists
( . )( . ) said:
Fat piece of sh!t career criminals with asthma should probably not resist arrest then. Sound like an idea?
That isn't racist? You are calling people names. I just asked the dude where he got his info from, then all you guys go ballistic getting your panties in a wad.

speed dawg said:
Same rules apply there, fairy boy. Add some logic, not some doucheriffic shaming. "ho he hA FOX lulz NEWS LimBAWWWW".

As for black culture, apparently you don't quite understand that being black does not give you a license to break the established rules, that every other race in the country follows at a much better clip. I see this all the time: "The system was not designed for US, so how can we expect it to protect US???" Do you want robbery, murder and rape to be legal or something? I'm really afraid that many of the Bantu Pro-African Emotional-Plagued Thug Sub-Culture would say yes. But trust me, if this were the wild wild west, I don't think it would work out for you. Guns n sh*t.
Racist much? How does me asking if you got your information listening to Rush Limbaugh or Fox make me want that to be legal? Where did you get that from? The Rush comment clearly got to you too. The 3 of you guys are clearly rattled over that comment. Tenacity and you have no idea of what real "black culture" is. Both of you assume it is thuggery which it is not. Tenacity is posing as a black guy.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Racist much?
Are you actually going to say something other than continually spamming "dats raycis" and "Rush Limbaugh hurr durr"?

You created a sock puppet account specifically for this thread. Why not use your big boy words instead of continually parroting cult-Marx buzzwords like a low IQ spastic with tourettes. What are you actually trying to say? What are you disagreeing with?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Racist much? How does me asking if you got your information listening to Rush Limbaugh or Fox make me want that to be legal? Where did you get that from? The Rush comment clearly got to you too. The 3 of you guys are clearly rattled over that comment. Tenacity and you have no idea of what real "black culture" is. Both of you assume it is thuggery which it is not. Tenacity is posing as a black guy.
Pretty standard shame/deflect/shame/deflect technique there.

If you think the truth that I posted was racist, let me say this aGAIN - tell me where to sign up. I deal in the truth, son, not ideals. If you don't like the truth, go to loveshack or whatever that forum that Gay/Jay/Kaylan frequents, I hear they are into telling people what they want to hear, crying on shoulders, selfies with African babies, etc.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Are you actually going to say something other than continually spamming "dats raycis" and "Rush Limbaugh hurr durr"?

You created a sock puppet account specifically for this thread. Why not use your big boy words instead of continually parroting cult-Marx buzzwords like a low IQ spastic with tourettes. What are you actually trying to say? What are you disagreeing with?
I have no idea what you are talking about here with your incoherent rants. I just asked him where he got his information from. 3 of you guys are really upset over that. Why are you making racist posts?

speed dawg said:
Pretty standard shame/deflect/shame/deflect technique there.
speed dawg said:
"ho he hA FOX lulz NEWS LimBAWWWW".
This isn't getting your panties in a wad over an easy question? You're shaming and deflecting.

speed dawg said:
selfies with African babies, etc
More racism.

speed dawg said:
If you think the truth that I posted was racist, let me say this aGAIN - tell me where to sign up. I deal in the truth, son, not ideals.
I don't see any truth coming from you. I want you and Tenacity to explain to me what real black culture is if you both deal in truth. It is not the "ghetto culture' that you both assume it is. What is true black culture?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
you guys are really upset over that
.Bing. said:
This isn't getting your panties in a wad
.Bing. said:
then all you guys go ballistic getting your panties in a wad.
.Bing. said:
Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over a question I asked
.Bing. said:
See your doctor & get a prescription to cure your problem.
Trying a little too hard there don't you think? So because spamming "dats raycis" didn't really work out for you , it's now time to inject the feeeelz where there is none and see if that will stick. I'm sure we've had this conversation before btw "Bing". I'll keep your secret safe ;)

Again, without the cult-Marx buzzwords and your manufactured emotion what are you actually disagreeing with?

Status
Not open for further replies.