Huge protests scheduled in NYC and other major cities - Eric Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
If you and that other anti-white gibsmedat life loser don't like overzealous cops in an ever increasing police state maybe you should stop voting for it? Not a hard concept to grasp.

You're trying to coax out the feeelz from the wrong crowd, we are already well aware of the Marxist police state toilet you fvcking idiots are creating.

Lets not kid ourselves about the end game of each side here. You want more wealth redistribution and government cheese from the taxpaying white devils? You want to keep the "oppressed" shtick going whilst simultaneously sticking it to the host culture? Well guess what, it's going to take big gov and an even bigger conglomerate of gubmint thugs and muscle to make that happen. You can't have one without the other. It's just the way it is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really think they can respond logically, I get this OFTEN with debates with other black guys who are Pro Black or AfroCentric.

The theme of their message is that as a black man, the ONLY reason I've been successful is because the white man is "using me" in his game as a token black, to display to the world that racism is over and that the reason other blacks aren't where I'm at is because they don't work hard enough, but in reality (quote, unquote) those blacks are really being held back by that white man.

1.) I work in B2B sales. Anybody who understands B2B Sales knows your compensation is based LARGELY on performance of acquiring new accounts, maintaining current accounts and cross-selling more products to current accounts. If I couldn't SELL, I wouldn't have a job. There's no way possible a "white man" could have PICKED me as a Token and "gave" me success just for the hell out of it. I'm where I'm at as a result of my OWN skills, talents and desires.

2.) I actively set out in 2009 to start rebuilding my credit history after a very bad period in my early 20's. That's why TODAY I'm at a 720 plus fico score with over a $70k established line of credit. I also have a very close relationship with my bankers, never had an NSF, and keep heavy bank balances. Again, NOTHING to do with being a Token Black and NO white man leading or guiding me or "assisting me".

3.) I have an MBA and three bachelor's degrees, I got all of them paid for through scholarships, grants, and tax incentives. Apart of those grants were Pell Grants, American Opportunity Tax Credits, IDA Accounts, along with college specific given grants. Maybe THIS is what they mean by the White Man assisting me? But wait.....I came from a BROKE background and that's why I qualified for all of these scholarships and grants. The same scholarships and grants that these other Black Men would qualify for as well if they came from a BROKE/low income background.

The bottom line is, to be "black" today you have to be stupid. Being logical and rational is not tolerated. The Civil Rights Movement and the Malcolm X Group Economics Movement has been replaced by the BLACK THUG Movement, who are "thuggin" without a centralized progressive purpose. They just want to TEAR shyt down, TEAR shyt up, TEAR others down, and not build, construct or establish a DAMN thing.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Someone cares a little too much about what strangers think of them on the internet. No one here cares about your "life story". Now go back to your main account.

MidnightCity said:
this just in

https://www.facebook.com/usauncut/p...6219261412563/886579741376508/?type=1&theater

this also happened yesterday

http://www.mediaite.com/online/nypd...merges-of-cop-allegedly-punching-12-year-old/

and people are demanding a "logical" argument to defend the "Criminal" advocates :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

i;ll be waiting patiently for the usual character assassination attempts of these 2 kids (who though punks they may be are still just kids)
I would love to see someone stupidly try to defend the cops for arresting the wrong kids and assaulting them when they are cooperating.

Amazing how you can be arrested for knocking someone down in junior high school. Even more amazing how someone else can get arrested for it when they didnt do it.

And all this little event does is make those kids dislike officers and it creates a feeling of distrust at a young age. Talk about a ***** cop beating on a restrained boy.

Any of us would be arrested for child abuse if we ran up on a kid and punched him in the back.^Someone cares a little too much about what strangers on the internet thinks. No one really cares about your life story here buddy. Though you really try very hard to impress others. Get back on your main account.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Sets him up to strike him down.

Jaylan said:
^Someone cares a little too much about what strangers think of them on the internet. No one here cares about your "life story".
The fvck? You cared enough before to label him white because he wasn't whiny and gibsmedat enough. Then when he explains why he isn't whiny and gibsmedat you criticize him? :crazy:

This Tenacity is why you never explain yourself to a dyed in the wool sh!tlib, this goes ten fold for gaylan.

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
That is rich coming from the poster who can only condescendingly reference Rush.
I asked him where he got his information from. Rush Limbaugh or Fox? What's wrong with that? Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over a question that was directed at another person?

Danger said:
Yet another opportunity to respond to tenacity is wasted. Coward much?
Tenacity is a white guy posing as a black guy. Projecting much?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
I asked him where he got his information from. Rush Limbaugh or Fox? What's wrong with that? Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over a question that was directed at another person?

Tenacity is a white guy posing as a black guy. Projecting much?

It's just funny because apparently a black guy can't be logical, rational, educated and NON-LIBERAL. If a black guy displays himself as this either he's really white and pretending to be black, or if you know him in person then he's just "cooning" for the white man.

Just proves my point.

- You CAN'T be black and be NON-LIBERAL
- You can't be black and not be a victim
- You can't be black and not hate the cops
- You can't be black and have a life of MEANING

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
It's just funny because apparently a black guy can't be logical, rational, educated and NON-LIBERAL. If a black guy displays himself as this either he's really white and pretending to be black, or if you know him in person then he's just "cooning" for the white man.
There are lots of educated logical blacks. I've never seen a person like you having to "prove" himself to strangers on an internet forum degrading his own race at every chance he gets.

Tenacity said:
You can't be black and have a life of MEANING
Every person's life has meaning to someone. Martin, Brown, Garner's life had meaning too. They were killed by cops and Zimmerman unnecessarily.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(david attenborough voice)

here we have a black guy debating a black guy over if he's black or not

the irony of this 8 page thread is that there is actual new news out, big news, of this case that no one bothered to post or mention

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the irony of this 8 page thread is that there is actual new news out, big news, of this case that no one bothered to post or mention
Fat lazy piece of sh!t career criminal get limited by an overzealous police force with obvious signs of "vibrancy" fatigue. J@w media works atomized white sh!tlibs farming for facebook like dopamine hits into a moral preening "wow,just wow" spastic frenzy.

How the hell can you possibly milk anymore out of this pozzed bread & circus show?

.Bing.

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You're trying to coax out the feeelz from the wrong crowd
Looks like he coaxed the feeelz out of you pretty good eh? His post clearly rattled you beyond belief.

( . )( . ) said:
Fat lazy piece of sh!t career criminal get limited by an overzealous police force with obvious signs of "vibrancy" fatigue. J@w media works atomized white sh!tlibs farming for facebook like dopamine hits into a moral preening "wow,just wow" spastic frenzy.

How the hell can you possibly milk anymore out of this pozzed bread & circus show?
Looks like you took the dopamine hits with this incoherent psycho babble. Aren't you E-preening with this angry tirade of yours? Racist much?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
.Bing. said:
Looks like he coaxed the feeelz out of you pretty good eh? His post clearly rattled you beyond belief.
Calling a spade a spade is not that big of a deal for me believe it or not, and hey I'm not the one who created a sock puppet account specifically for this pozzed thread.

.Bing. said:
Racist much?
Dats raycis.mp4

The Rush Limbaugh libtard derp comeback and now Frankfurt school coined Marxist buzzwords. Checkmate cis-bigotlords!!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

This is freaking hilarious. Tits you should be a journalist, you have talent.

"wow, just wow" should be the standard reply to the Gaylans/bings/backbreakers/etc. Do it long enough and I bet they go away.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:

Just proves my point.

- You CAN'T be black and be NON-LIBERAL
- You can't be black and not be a victim
- You can't be black and not hate the cops
- You can't be black and have a life of MEANING
You're hitting on the big picture here.

Mainstream blacks seem to think assimilating into American or Western culture is a 'white' thing. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but it is reality. I get it, blacks won't to keep their culture. Well keep it. But you still can't rant and rave like animals. No other race has had as many problems doing this. Hispanics, Asians, Indians....all have successfully kept their cultural traditions while assimilating peacefully into American society. Their biggest hurdle has been the language barrier.

I listened to David Banner the other day, because I like to get an insight into what other groups are thinking. He literally wants to kill white people, physically and financially. I swear some groups of blacks want to fall back into that Bantu African crap, and just be a bunch of tribal groups going around f*cking sh*t up acting like warped 5-year olds. It's like they have to have an emotional cause so they just invent a bunch of problems. Similar to women. Suppressing that emotion is part of being men.

I feel for you Tenacity. I know what you are up against. It really is the wealthy elite pushing all these agendas more than anything. Much of this is going to push a lot of blacks toward Islam, which I believe is the point anyway. And the underlying theme will be killing whites, which is what will attract them because they are taught to believe we are still oppressing them. We will have a real war then, one I personally would stand up and fight myself.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^this guy can't wait to shake the other hand on these posts. Thread pattern.
Danger said:
Let's not pretend your question had any honest intentions or merit, it had derogatory written all over it.

What proof do you have of tenacitys race? All I see is your continual avoidance of him. Again, coward much?

You are all over calling people names and racists, but you have a real inability to craft answers to tenacitys well articulated questions.

The only reason you attack him and say he is not black is because he is putting logic before race.
Lmao. I don't see you defending white men here who get bashed for disagreeing with the right wing race trolls. Nor do I see you defend conservatives who disagree with those hateful trolls. More than a few times have I seen people flamed and called a minority or liberal because they had differing social political views despite being white and right wing when it came to their fiscal politics.

Youre condemning name calling as well..yet you and others here frequently participate in such behavior when people share differing viewpoints. So let's just keep it real in regards to false indignation.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You're hitting on the big picture here.

Mainstream blacks seem to think assimilating into American or Western culture is a 'white' thing. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but it is reality. I get it, blacks won't to keep their culture. Well keep it. But you still can't rant and rave like animals. No other race has had as many problems doing this. Hispanics, Asians, Indians....all have successfully kept their cultural traditions while assimilating peacefully into American society. Their biggest hurdle has been the language barrier.

I listened to David Banner the other day, because I like to get an insight into what other groups are thinking. He literally wants to kill white people, physically and financially. I swear some groups of blacks want to fall back into that Bantu African crap, and just be a bunch of tribal groups going around f*cking sh*t up acting like warped 5-year olds. It's like they have to have an emotional cause so they just invent a bunch of problems. Similar to women. Suppressing that emotion is part of being men.

I feel for you Tenacity. I know what you are up against. It really is the wealthy elite pushing all these agendas more than anything. Much of this is going to push a lot of blacks toward Islam, which I believe is the point anyway. And the underlying theme will be killing whites, which is what will attract them because they are taught to believe we are still oppressing them. We will have a real war then, one I personally would stand up and fight myself.

Yeah, it gets rough as my closest family members are mostly like this as well. I told them I was voting for Mitt Romney over Obama in the 2012 campaign and they damn near wanted to crucify me.

I believe that as Blacks we SHOULD keep our culture, but the question is, WHAT is our culture?? Is our culture based on the African descent related historical information? Is our culture Motown? Is our culture that of a group of civil rights activists fighting for what was already put in place for us in this country in terms of Freedom that we were NOT receiving?

OR, is our culture this Thug, ratchet, ghetto crap that you see today?

My argument is that as Blacks, we have LOST our culture. Our culture was based on African descent and having came here unwillingly as slaves and helped BUILD America and the "American Dream" from nothing, but we were being denied access to that American Dream which based on the statues put in place by the Founders of this country, WAS ILLEGAL. The point of the Civil Rights Movement was to remove this illegal banning and to see us as equal citizens under the law, not this separate but equal CRAP which banned us from the very resources that we helped to establish and bring in during the slave trade.

Once we found and won with Civil Rights, THE NEXT STEP was to embrace Group Economics, Higher Education and the Political Gaming/Networking System which we were previously BANNED out of to gain POWER. That power would allow us today in 2014 (if we would have stayed the course) to be on equal footing as Asians when it came to Education acquisition and Income. Asians as individuals are the most educated and make more money individually (give or take) than whites depending on the data being reviewed.

INSTEAD of doing this, Blacks embraced THUG CULTURE. Apart of Thug Culture came the Drug Game, the Welfare Game, the Abandonment of Education Game, the Abandonment of Capitalism Game, and the Abandonment of Political power game. Basically, every damn thing we just marched and got dogs sicked on us for during Civil Rights, was thrown down the damn drain.

Until Blacks get on Group Economics and start playing this Capitalistic and Political game like other groups do, we will continue to be slapped in the face, continue to be disrespected, continue to be IGNORED.

Instead of Blacks listening to people like me and Dr. Claude Anderson, we instead get called Uncle Toms and Coons for participating in this Economic System and WINNING....instead of embracing a dumb a.ss Thug Culture which does nothing but keeps you broke, on welfare and in PRISON.

Speaking of Prison, that's the new 2014 Slavery. So while I'm called the "Coon," I'm the one speaking about Freedom over here and you can't be Free until you gain Economic Power.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I believe that as Blacks we SHOULD keep our culture
My argument is that as Blacks, we have LOST our culture.
INSTEAD of doing this, Blacks embraced THUG CULTURE.
Until Blacks get on Group Economics and start playing this Capitalistic and Political game like other groups do, we will continue to be slapped in the face, continue to be disrespected, continue to be IGNORED.
Instead of Blacks listening to people like me and Dr. Claude Anderson, we instead get called Uncle Toms and Coons for participating in this Economic System and WINNING
Why do you say "Blacks" instead of "Black people" or "Black folks" or "Black men and women"? Makes you sound like a White dude.

And people don't call you "Uncle Tom" for succeeding. That's like a woman saying guys don't like her because they think she's too pretty. Nah, it's because she's probably a b!tch and you are probably an Uncle Tom. Voting for Mitt Romney? Come on man.

Edit: Now I know why they ban racial threads. What should've been a discussion about policing and corruption and respect for law enforcement has instead become "Black people suck." Just like the Internet always becomes. And my bad for contributing.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Why do you say "Blacks" instead of "Black people" or "Black folks" or "Black men and women"? Makes you sound like a White dude.

And people don't call you "Uncle Tom" for succeeding. That's like a woman saying guys don't like her because they think she's too pretty. Nah, it's because she's probably a b!tch and you are probably an Uncle Tom. Voting for Mitt Romney? Come on man.

Edit: Now I know why they ban racial threads. What should've been a discussion about policing and corruption and respect for law enforcement has instead become "Black people suck." Just like the Internet always becomes. And my bad for contributing.
- So saying "black people" instead of "blacks" would make me sound more black? That doesn't make any sense.

- And okay, so you're saying I probably am indeed an Uncle Tom? Okay, can you give me the description of who Uncle Tom was? Have you read Uncle Tom's Cabin? I assume you have since you can conclude that I "must be" Uncle Tom just BECAUSE others say it, so surely you can define who Uncle Tom was correct?

- And I didn't see anybody bash blacks (excuse me, black people). I have been discussing embracing Group Economics and I'm waiting on a conversation about it. It's all linked to the Cops over policing blacks (excuse me, black people). Black people in these areas have a very low income, if any, the drug game in the area is through the roof, the crime is through the roof, and all of this is a result of the embracing of Thug Culture rather than embracing Group Economics. I'm still waiting for a discussion, response and argument from you guys on this stance and I have YET to receive anything.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Back in 2011 you said this:

FairShake said:
Also if they grew up around whites they are often more attracted to whites. But all of these are in the minority pun not intended.

I don't think any of them are into white schlubs just because they are white. But do yourself a favor and try and make something of your life.
Going by your own logic would that make you black?

speed dawg said:
This is freaking hilarious. Tits you should be a journalist, you have talent.
Cheers, how long do you think I would last? *trollface* Funny enough my grandfather was a journalist but thankfully he died before the West truly flourished into this current Marxist sh!t show. My aunt (his daughter) is a fairly well known journalist who's interviewed some big names. She made some moral preening leftoid sh!t piece about that Mandela when he died like every other zombified drone bucking for hivemind status points. I haven't read anything of hers since.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
- So saying "black people" instead of "blacks" would make me sound more black? That doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, I bet it doesn't make sense. ;)

- And okay, so you're saying I probably am indeed an Uncle Tom? Okay, can you give me the description of who Uncle Tom was? Have you read Uncle Tom's Cabin? I assume you have since you can conclude that I "must be" Uncle Tom just BECAUSE others say it, so surely you can define who Uncle Tom was correct?
I read it years ago. And the epithet means something different than the character. That character lead to minstrel shows mocking that character and "tomming" grew out of that. Slang terms change, language is a living thing.

Black people in these areas have a very low income, if any, the drug game in the area is through the roof, the crime is through the roof, and all of this is a result of the embracing of Thug Culture rather than embracing Group Economics. I'm still waiting for a discussion, response and argument from you guys on this stance and I have YET to receive anything.
If you hung out with "the Blacks" you'd know this is the same argument they make, that Black folks should embrace group economics and "buy Black." That evil Thug Louis Farrakhan is one of the best examples of this actually. Dr. King, Malcolm X, hell Marcus Garvey way back when made the same arguments.

However in the midst of their exhortations they didn't call their fellow Black men thugs and and imply they are jealous losers. That's the Uncle Tom part.

And, honestly, it's pretty emblematic of the Black community's problem. Those that are "losing" don't want to help out those that are "winning" (Black owned businesses) and those that are "winning" don't want to help out those that are "losing" (through mentoring and just staying a part of the community).

Status
Not open for further replies.