Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How women turn men into co-dependent losers

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
..........but still can't meet a woman with his parameters, as when they grow to know him, they leave........But, he still can't find her,as when they grow to know him, they leave......
Why is this part being added in? I never said anything like that lol.

Guru I completely understand that you (and some others) see me as a complete and utter dingbat. To quote yourself, you wouldn't want to hang out with me at all....you would prefer to hang out with guys like SoFloBro who are broke, dusty, and sleep on women's couches because he is a "cool cat". That's fine, to each his own.

But why is it that you refuse to accept the notion, that a guy's expectations could be TOO HIGH based upon market availability?

For example, no matter how much I scream about how I can afford to eat at a particular luxury restaurant, including affording anything on their menu, affording their service, dressing professional to fit in with the people who eat there, etc.......if there are NO MORE SEATS left at that restaurant and if the restaurant is booked for the foreseeable future, then I can't reserve my spot. I can't get in....even though I'm qualified to get in.

So yes, because I do have to eat (get laid) I would have to settle for other restaurants or just GO WITHOUT eating and that's not an option for me.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why is it that you refuse to accept the notion, that a guy's expectations could be TOO HIGH based upon market availability?

For example, no matter how much I scream about how I can afford to eat at a particular luxury restaurant, including affording anything on their menu, affording their service, dressing professional to fit in with the people who eat there, etc.......if there are NO MORE SEATS left at that restaurant and if the restaurant is booked for the foreseeable future, then I can't reserve my spot. I can't get in....even though I'm qualified to get in.

So yes, because I do have to eat (get laid) I would have to settle for other restaurants or just GO WITHOUT eating and that's not an option for me.
What if in this restaurant that you desired to eat at, at first sight, it ostensibly appears there were no seats, but there were more seats in the back for the VIP. But for you to eat with the VIP would require a certain level of character and emotional fitness before granted entry. Now you have a choice: Work on your yourself to come back to the desired restaurant and sit among the VIP--or--settle for a non-desirable restaurant where seats will always be available. Great thing about this is, it's a choice.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
What if in this restaurant that you desired to eat at, at first sight, it ostensibly appears there were no seats, but there were more seats in the back for the VIP.
No Guru....there's no VIP. There's no more seats. It's sold out. I qualify to dine at the restaurant but there's no more SPOTS left for me to dine there. So I have no other choice but to choose a less fancy restaurant.

That's the state of the market today, which is what I've been trying to tell you but you keep hammering on about how I'm just not "there yet" in terms of some super-duper quality.

They don't MANUFACTURE many women anymore that fit what I'm looking for Guru. Look at the criteria: No kids, good finances, looks sexy, good attitude/personality, and who is loving? They don't MAKE these women anymore, these women are OUT OF STYLE. So the few left are going to be extremely difficult (if not impossible to find) due to changes in the market.

This is the complete and utter truth.....doesn't matter if you wouldn't hang with me because I'm not a "cool cat". Doesn't matter that you think I'm a dingbat. Doesn't matter that you feel SoFloBro being 30, broke, dusty, and living off a woman's couch is a BETTER MAN than me lol, everything I'm saying is 100% truth.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Guru....there's no VIP. There's no more seats. It's sold out. I qualify to dine at the restaurant but there's no more SPOTS left for me to dine there. So I have no other choice but to choose a less fancy restaurant.

That's the state of the market today, which is why I've been trying to tell you but you keep hammering on about how I'm just not "there yet" in terms of some super-duper quality.

They don't MANUFACTURE many women anymore that fit what I'm looking for Guru. Look at the criteria: No kids, good finances, looks sexy, good attitude/personality, and who is loving? They don't MAKE these women anymore, these women are OUT OF STYLE. So the few left are going to be extremely difficult (if not impossible to find) due to changes in the market.

This is the complete and utter truth.....doesn't matter if you wouldn't hang with me because I'm not a "cool cat". Doesn't matter that you think I'm a dingbat. Doesn't matter that you feel SoFloBro being 30, broke, dusty, and living off a woman's couch is a BETTER MAN than me lol, everything I'm saying is 100% truth.
I'd have to agree with you here. I thought my 27 year old virgin sis was a unicorn, but feminism has got her too. We were out at a trivia game night and one friend brought that his friend sent a picture of a tiny engagement ring. The look of disgust on her face was appalling. She went on about how she thinks she's worthy of a bigger ring of her BF proposed and such. Social status and bragging rights above all else now. Commitment from a man isn't enough anymore, ****s ass backwards when I truly see it for what it is.

They're are no unicorns left or they never existed

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You don't gain anything....which is my point. You don't directly gain anything from women being a Beta/AFC/Fag.got and you don't gain anything being an Alpha/DJ/PUA because the vast majority of women have NOTHING to offer other than sex and companionship.
Yes bro. No one is going to give you money and a condo and Presdient status because you are
Alpha and slept with a girl or beta and slept with a girl. Alpha is a "frame of mind". We preach it because it's better to live that way in life. You don't have to agree with it and you don't have to follow it, but you can insult and get angry because you don't see the point of it.

That's your opinion. I participate here on "The Manosphere" and just like other things I participate in, sometimes there's a need for correction/updates/progression. Why can't we extend into other conversations that are deeper, with more meaning, etc., other than the same shyt about only spin plates.....women are all out to get you....etc.?
Because the website says "secrets for attracting and dating women." If you want to talk about something deeper, you have to join a website called "the meaning of life and our value on this earth."

Listen, nobody on this forum talks about how piss poor quality this market is than me. But I honestly don't think women are OUT TO GET ME. I just think most women are fvcking STUPID based on social conditioning and cultural factors.

Bro you keep re-iterating the market place "sucks" and it's "poor quality". Who said you are high quality? You are insulting the market because it's not giving you what you like. That's pretty immature. Instead of complaining most women are stupid and they are not recognizing how "awesome" and "fantastic" you are, make yourself great and someone will bring you to a marketplace that is unbelievable.

If you are still in a marketplace that you don't like, you haven't improved yourself enough.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were true, then we wouldn't see men who are your SMV junior, grabbing these VIP seats right before your eyes, right?

So are there no seats or simply no seats for you although you have the money (SMV) to dine and pay the bill?

This would be akin to an affluent man dressed in rags and asking to dine in this restaurant because he has the money to pay the dining bill, but because his rags ruin the image of the restaurant, he is not welcome.

You are this man, but with emotional rags instead.

Tenacity said:
No kids, good finances, looks sexy, good attitude/personality, and who is loving?
Dime a dozen. I could go online right now in various sites, and set up five dates for the weekend. At least one would meet the above criteria, as long as we define good finances to mean no debt and decent credit.

Why such material differences in our findings. Location? Perhaps. Type of woman you attract? Definitely.

By your own admittance, you chased qualified contenders away with your episodes, did you not?

Any personal responsibility here? If so, what percentage of your poor results do you attribute to you?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You are insulting the market because it's not giving you what you like. That's pretty immature. Instead of complaining most women are stupid and they are not recognizing how "awesome" and "fantastic" you are, make yourself great and someone will bring you to a marketplace that is unbelievable.
Fine Trump, but go tell that to the college students with $100k in debt, a decent major, but no job because marketplace conditions have changed and there are TOO FEW jobs for everybody to go around. Go tell them they just svck and don't "qualify".

If this were true, then we wouldn't see men who are your SMV junior, grabbing these VIP seats right before your eyes, right?
Like who? You and BeTheChange? You guys are white males operating in an exclusive network from being around Wallstreet/Investment Banking. You are the CLEAR exception to the rule.

Now switch places and be Tenacity, dating majority black women or minority women who while educated, still come from a "hood background". And tell me if you don't come back here and report the same shyt I've been reporting.

This would be akin to an affluent man dressed in rags and asking to dine in this restaurant because he has the money to pay the dining bill, but because his rags ruin the image of the restaurant, he is not welcome.

You are this man, but with emotional rags instead.
Still making the argument that I don't qualify. I don't even know any other black professional men who have the black woman I'm looking for.....that is one with no kids, educated, good finances, looks GOOD (not fat or ugly), and with a good personality/attitude (which includes not being flakey). I don't know ANY black guy that has this black woman Guru, and I'm talking about black guys who look better than me with more money, etc.

So keep making the argument.....it's fine....

Dime a dozen. I could go online right now in various sites, and set up five dates for the weekend. At least one would meet the above criteria, as long as we define good finances to mean no debt and decent credit.
Because you and your sidekick BeTheChange (you guys are like BatMan and Robin) are WHITE Guru. The white community is different than the black community.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity's idea of a 'bad market' really resonated with me at one point--but it really had more to do with how I was playing the market. Now is it great? No--circumstances are harder than they've ever been for men in a lot of ways. You're going to have to take more leadership over your situation and the girl's situation. There isn't some checklist you can point to and say, 'I deserve better.' That's a covert contract you made with society & we all know it's bullsh1t. You deserve what you're able to get. And you'll have to be proactive and forget 'how things should be.'

I think @Poon King has some valuable points--and I used to feel that the only way to achieve emotional freedom was through isolation or NEXTing or whatever. But really you can do damn near anything while holding frame and the results are the same/better. Will everyone give you compliance straight away? No; and some people never will--but a lot of them want to. A lot of women want to submit but just aren't really sure how. There really are no rules. It's all about what you want and what you're willing/not willing to do to get it. Becoming codependent is a choice and you can just as easily choose not to become codependent. Behavior/feeling aren't inseperable entities.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now switch places and be Tenacity, dating majority black women or minority women who while educated, still come from a "hood background".
Is dating girls from the hood or who are inherently "hoody" a choice?

Still making the argument that I don't qualify. I don't even know any other black professional men who have the black woman I'm looking for.....that is one with no kids, educated, good finances, looks GOOD (not fat or ugly), and with a good personality/attitude (which includes not being flakey). I don't know ANY black guy that has this black woman Guru, and I'm talking about black guys who look better than me with more money, etc.
I don't black girls. But I do possess logic. If your problem were a problem for all black men, then all black men would voice the same complaint, correct?
Why do we not hear these same complaints from @EyeBRollin or Cola?

Again, I will reiterate my question to you. After all, you and I have always held discussions where we were straight and addressed the subject matter directly.

Any personal responsibility here? If so, what percentage of your poor results do you attribute to (1) you and (2) your choices?

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Fine Trump, but go tell that to the college students with $100k in debt, a decent major, but no job because marketplace conditions have changed and there are TOO FEW jobs for everybody to go around. Go tell them they just svck and don't "qualify".
Come on bro. You can't be this shortsighted and dense in your thinking. Just because the student goes to college and takes out a loan doesn't mean the market OWES him anything. World politics and situations change constantly and very quickly. Revolutions occur, markets collapse, countries go
to war, earthquakes occur, innocent people go to
jail for life and get hanged, governments kill their own people. Nothing is certain, especially a 4 year
College degree. The richest person in Syria who had a beautiful wife and 5 kids is likely living in a bunker right now with no family. Why? Because some teenagers simply spray painted "government should resign" on a fence 5 years ago resulting in a 5 year Civil War killings thousands and World Powers being drawn in. You have to adapt to the situation.

It's happening right now. The CEO of Wells Fargo is being questioned about opening accounts and stealing from millions of his customers. He is offering excuse after excuse after excuse. He will likely get tons of compensation and stock options as a result of stealing and will not be forced to resign. You steal 2 chocolate bars from Walmart. You are arrested with a criminal record.

So yes the system is rigged, life is unfair, everything is corrupt, the rich steal from the poor, there are 2 sets of rules, there are double standards, there is sexism, racism, elitism, corruption, etc. Everyone knows this and it's blatantly obvious. But try to use it to your advantage instead of getting angry.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I m not a rich wall Street type. I ve lived in 3 countries so far. I think people would accept that as different markets. I don't particularly like dating even though I've been with upwards of 50 woman. In recent times my last 4 girlfriends have been solid Sevens by any standard.

But @Tenacity I m an average Joe. Average house car job degree. Agree that the markets not great and feminism has been a scourge but mate if a guy like me can do it you definitely can.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Like who? You and BeTheChange? You guys are white males operating in an exclusive network from being around Wallstreet/Investment Banking. You are the CLEAR exception to the rule.

Now switch places and be Tenacity, dating majority black women or minority women who while educated, still come from a "hood background". And tell me if you don't come back here and report the same shyt I've been reporting.

So keep making the argument.....it's fine....

Because you and your sidekick BeTheChange (you guys are like BatMan and Robin) are WHITE Guru. The white community is different than the black community.
I'm blacker than knight rider mate...I just appreciate women of all colours.

One potentially scathing observation is that when I do use dating sites like POF it is mainly black women that message me first. Maybe the reality is a lot of black women are easier to get for black men...could your desire to stay within your race stem from fear of failure?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You don't gain anything....which is my point. You don't directly gain anything from women being a Beta/AFC/Fag.got and you don't gain anything being an Alpha/DJ/PUA because the vast majority of women have NOTHING to offer other than sex and companionship.

That's your opinion. I participate here on "The Manosphere" and just like other things I participate in, sometimes there's a need for correction/updates/progression. Why can't we extend into other conversations that are deeper, with more meaning, etc., other than the same shyt about only spin plates.....women are all out to get you....etc.?

Listen, nobody on this forum talks about how piss poor quality this market is than me. But I honestly don't think women are OUT TO GET ME. I just think most women are fvcking STUPID based on social conditioning and cultural factors.
Why don't you go MGTOW then and stop crying.

If you want "deeper conversation" then provide it.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 80% of women are basically low quality. that's being generous.
Yes, I agree.

So, the question is whether you will bother with these girls or not. I'd advocate restraint and selectivity. This is where gaming yourself becomes more important.

You are not going to find the perfect woman, just as you are never going to be perfect. All you want is at least a half decent woman, and then take it from there.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree.

So, the question is whether you will bother with these girls or not. I'd advocate restraint and selectivity. This is where gaming yourself becomes more important.

You are not going to find the perfect woman, just as you are never going to be perfect. All you want is at least a half decent woman, and then take it from there.
"Half Decent" is good enough for you? Half decent never impressed me and never kept my interest. I want the top 10-15% of looks, personality, social skills, etc. I'll go with out if I can't find that.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Half Decent" is good enough for you? Half decent never impressed me and never kept my interest. I want the top 10-15% of looks, personality, social skills, etc. I'll go with out if I can't find that.
Well, my meaning was more directed towards a woman's personality and character. It seems common decency is not so common these days. So the woman who is going to be at least half decent will perhaps be an exceptional one... certainly not any old one of half the female populace out there.

Character wise, I'd be stricter with the percentage, say the top 5%. Looks wise, less strict, say top 25%.

Actually, in some ways I see myself as only 'half-decent', or in other words, I see plenty of room for improvement. I can't expect too much more in the woman than what I find in myself. Maybe in an LLTR, we can improve together.

Decency: conformity to the recognized standard of propriety, good taste, modesty, etc.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These days its rare to see a man in a marriage or LTR who is not his woman's b!tch on some level. There was a time when it was the opposite. The woman was the insecure one and the man was usually dominant. We all know the role feminism and Disney fantasies played in this. But lets talk about the role INDIVIDUAL women play.

When you start f*cking a woman and discover you like her.. the relationship is usually amazing enough to convince the man it might be worth it to "commit" and stop f*cking other women. The man is then rewarded (at first) for this commitment with excellent behavior from his woman. Then out of the blue her behavior will change (in a way that is not beneficial to the man). You can call it a "sh!t test" if you want, but what the woman is really doing is trying to get MORE from you.

Just like rich people never have enough money... women never have enough ANYTHING. So if something is good.. then it needs to be better and so on and so on. Your average man will give in to avoid drama. But the woman is still not satisfied. This continues over time. Eventually the man becomes a pathetic, "yes dear" castrated faggot with a high voice. His self-esteem is destroyed. He blame himself for his woman's dissatisfaction and misery.

WHY does this happen?

1. Women study every man to identify his weaknesses. Then she targets those weaknesses relentlessly
2. Power feels good to women and the more they have the better they feel
3. Women don't care about a man's happiness.. only what she can extract from him

Are YOU a Co-Dependent faggot? Take the test:
1. Do you treat women they way you do because you WANT to or because you fear what might happen if you don't?

Believe it or not.. that question is the only question on the test. If you are in a relationship with a woman and you are doing things out of FEAR rather than desire.. then you're her co-dependent b!tch.

MEN: Living on your own terms is so important. Notice how your relationships with male friends are never fear based. You talk to them, hang out with them, drink with them because it feels good and ONLY because it feels good. That is the same approach you should have with women. No exceptions.
This puts me in mind of something Iceberg Slim once said, and I paraphrase:

The wh0re know that the male is powerless against the lure of female sexuality

The wh0re lures the make with the promise of unlimited sexuality

Once the wh0re gives her sexuality to the male, she begins to extract payment from the male.

The wh0re realizes that the more that she withholds sex, the higher her value

All women are wh0res

GREAT post

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This puts me in mind of something Iceberg Slim once said, and I paraphrase:

The wh0re know that the male is powerless against the lure of female sexuality

The wh0re lures the make with the promise of unlimited sexuality

Once the wh0re gives her sexuality to the male, she begins to extract payment from the male.

The wh0re realizes that the more that she withholds sex, the higher her value

All women are wh0res

GREAT post
Helen of Troy

Ah, Helen of Troy,
The paragon of beauty
Resounding down the ages.
Yet hell is in the word-
Two armies saw a duty,
And wouldn't be deterred.
The city was destroyed.
All in Homer's pages.