Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to WIN at this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
All the idiots you mentionned have been put into my ignore list i suggest that anyone who is here to learn stop wasting time replying to them, i have better things to do then read, pay attention to anything theses a hole post on here, a part from whining theses idiots do not bring anything useful to this board.

There are so very credible members on here that will provide real advise that can help people who are ready to learn and so on, but theses idiots question everything the people going against the grain post, because they are socially programmed to be weak minded white knights beta fools.

Maybe they can open there own forum and call it the whiners club where weak men go to cry and be manipulated by women.
Last anyone checked you're on a seduction forum yannik the confused mgtow. If you and the rest of the confused mgtows prefer to listen to an echo chamber head to mgtow head quarters. Otherwise youre just here attempting to recruit others to hold your hands as you betas need more and more to cottle you because your own beliefs are weak just like you are.

Men who succeed with women aren't buying your bs tactics. Like it or not.

You pretend to ignore like you pretend to go your own way. Grow up you infantile retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.