Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to WIN at this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Reaction score
Poon King said:
Didn't mean to dis you.. can I get you a tissue?

At the end of the day.. all men on this site have 100% free will to do whatever the f*ck they want. No one has to follow my advice or live by my teachings if they don't want to.

The anger directed at me comes from that pathetic beta need for outside validation from others. These losers need other men to validate their way of thinking and living.

My refusal to validate their weak, punk-ass lifestyles is what causes the anger.
Incorrect or inaccurate at best. Indeed all men have 100% free will, because of this fact one mans free will can be in conflict with another mans. Furthermore because of that fact there's consequences to actions, the anger directed at you from multiple sources is a consequence of your actions. You're also assuming you know these men and claim they are pathetic beta losers, and you think it's your main rational points they're angry about?

Another funny fact about free will. As you can say and do whatever you want I can say and do whatever I want, still doesn't stop me or you from trying to influence each other. I hate it when people bring up rights as a defense, can't you come up with a real argument?

Poon King said:
Power has universal value.. women don't.

This is what separates the wise men from the sheep.
Isn't worth sh!t if it can't satisfy you and calm you the fvck down.

Poon King said:
The only "fact" you seemed interested in is the "quality" of women I'm attracting.

But before I can answer that.. you must first define a quality woman. Every man has a different definition.
I'm interested in that yes. I'm not going to give this one to you easy because I'm aware of the subjectivity of what defines a quality woman. So let me re-phrase this for you, I'm interested in knowing what you define as a quality woman. If you dare to tell me, but hell what do you have to fear you don't give a sh!t about my opinion anyways. You're unaffected by my judgement and completely independent of any other mans influences, because you have so much power.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
sharkfin said:
You sound very angry. You cant answer the tough questions others ask of you because your theories and anecdotal evidence isn't strong enough to support your generalizations, flip flopping and dodging.

You can't even have a committed relationship with your own beliefs because you refuse to defend them when questioned.
Yeah? Well sounding angry and being angry are not the same thing.

Anything else? Anything insightful to say that men can learn from.. or just more b!tching?

Grewd said:
Incorrect or inaccurate at best. Indeed all men have 100% free will, because of this fact one mans free will can be in conflict with another mans. Furthermore because of that fact there's consequences to actions, the anger directed at you from multiple sources is a consequence of your actions. You're also assuming you know these men and claim they are pathetic beta losers, and you think it's your main rational points they're angry about?

Another funny fact about free will. As you can say and do whatever you want I can say and do whatever I want, still doesn't stop me or you from trying to influence each other. I hate it when people bring up rights as a defense, can't you come up with a real argument?
A real argument for what? Telling the truth?

Sorry.. I'm not going to explain common sense to morons. If I say the sun is hot and you say its cold.. I'm not even going to argue with you. I will just call you an idiot and move on.

Grewd said:
Isn't worth sh!t if it can't satisfy you and calm you the fvck down.
Look in the mirror. You're the one whining like a b!tch. Not me. :crackup:

Grewd said:
I'm interested in that yes. I'm not going to give this one to you easy because I'm aware of the subjectivity of what defines a quality woman. So let me re-phrase this for you, I'm interested in knowing what you define as a quality woman. If you dare to tell me, but hell what do you have to fear you don't give a sh!t about my opinion anyways. You're unaffected by my judgement and completely independent of any other mans influences, because you have so much power.
YOU are the one who wants to know if I attract "quality women". So before I answer that YOU must define what "quality woman" means.

YOU are the one asking the question and seeking "facts". Not me. I don't care what your definition is because I am not the one seeking "facts". So if you want to know so bad.. then answer the question.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Yeah? Well sounding angry and being angry are not the same thing.

Anything else? Anything insightful to say that men can learn from.. or just more b!tching?
And you trying to sound like a "Poon King" and actually being one are two completely different things "Poon King". You are a troll. Nothing more. An angry narcissistic troll with the mentality of a hurt, wounded little 12 year old. An angry child who pretends to dislike what he knows he can never get. Other men don't have your problems. And you despise them because of it.

So tell the forums "Poon King" is there anything else besides more b1tching coming from you? We already know you're a failure with women. We already know they dominate your thoughts fearing them. We already know your history of anger and not being able to obtain a relationship let alone marriage. We already know you haven't been in a relationship or married so we know you are simply unqualified to give any sort of advice on relationships, marriage, let alone on women because you FEAR all of them like a coward.

Tell us "Poon King" why do women hold so much dominance and power over you? And why are you afraid to confront that fear but instead project it onto everyone else? Do you even like women? Or are you trying to deny your true sexuality hiding in the closet because your parents wouldn't approve of it?

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkfin said:
And you trying to sound like a "Poon King" and actually being one are two completely different things "Poon King". You are a troll. Nothing more. An angry narcissistic troll with the mentality of a hurt, wounded little 12 year old. An angry child who pretends to dislike what he knows he can never get. Other men don't have your problems. And you despise them because of it.

So tell the forums "Poon King" is there anything else besides more b1tching coming from you? We already know you're a failure with women. We already know they dominate your thoughts fearing them. We already know your history of anger and not being able to obtain a relationship let alone marriage. We already know you haven't been in a relationship or married so we know you are simply unqualified to give any sort of advice on relationships, marriage, let alone on women because you FEAR all of them like a coward.

Tell us "Poon King" why do women hold so much dominance and power over you? And why are you afraid to confront that fear but instead project it onto everyone else? Do you even like women? Or are you trying to deny your true sexuality hiding in the closet because your parents wouldn't approve of it?

Poon King is a failure with women?

Serenity

Reaction score
Boxer00 said:
Poon King is a failure with women?
I don't know about you, but I have no reason to believe he's successful. He won't tell any stories, he won't share what he believes is a quality woman and the only thing he does is to repeatedly post his narrow ideology of narcissism.

The fact that a guy can show so much resistance towards sharing what he likes in a woman is fascinating. I ask because I suspect he doesn't even know. I'm looking for detailed stories describing objective actions, but I suspect he doesn't have any to be proud of.

He also says I lack common sense when he's the one not having enough of it to understand what a real argument is. In case you're still reading Poon King, a real argument is relevant to the topic of the discussion. Free will is not the topic of the discussion, bringing it up is irrelevant to our discussion.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
sharkfin said:

Feel better?

And what are you trying to accomplish with this rant? You WISH I wasn't successful with women because that would make you feel better about your own weak, slave, punk-ass lifestyle.

Lets get serious.. you probably lack the personality/game/confidence to spin plates.. so you decided to cling to the first walrus with a vagina that didn't treat you like dirt and engaged in full commitment to her.. and you call this "alpha". :crackup:

The idea of not making women the whole purpose for your entire existence is so foreign to you that you lash out with anger when you hear of a man claiming to smash hotties without giving a sh!t about them.

You and many others are still obsessed with women to the point of becoming white knights, ass kissers, clingers and pathetic slaves to female validation.

Anyone who gets "angry" at a man who tells them to find something bigger and more meaningful in life to focus on than "settling down" clearly has no ability to do that. And its sad. :crackup:

Grewd said:
I don't know about you, but I have no reason to believe he's successful. He won't tell any stories, he won't share what he believes is a quality woman and the only thing he does is to repeatedly post his narrow ideology of narcissism.

The fact that a guy can show so much resistance towards sharing what he likes in a woman is fascinating. I ask because I suspect he doesn't even know. I'm looking for detailed stories describing objective actions, but I suspect he doesn't have any to be proud of.

He also says I lack common sense when he's the one not having enough of it to understand what a real argument is. In case you're still reading Poon King, a real argument is relevant to the topic of the discussion. Free will is not the topic of the discussion, bringing it up is irrelevant to our discussion.
I still don't know what your argument is.. or what you're arguing against. You cry that I won't give you the information you want. Well.. I will once you define a "quality woman". I told you this. So define it or stop b!tching.

You sound desperate.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Feel better?

And what are you trying to accomplish with this rant? You WISH I wasn't successful with women because that would make you feel better about your own weak, slave, punk-ass lifestyle.

Lets get serious.. you probably lack the personality/game/confidence to spin plates.. so you decided to cling to the first walrus with a vagina that didn't treat you like dirt and engaged in full commitment to her.. and you call this "alpha". :crackup:

The idea of not making women the whole purpose for your entire existence is so foreign to you that you lash out with anger when you hear of a man claiming to smash hotties without giving a sh!t about them.

You and many others are still obsessed with women to the point of becoming white knights, ass kissers, clingers and pathetic slaves to female validation.

Anyone who gets "angry" at a man who tells them to find something bigger and more meaningful in life to focus on than "settling down" clearly has no ability to do that. And its sad. :crackup:

I still don't know what your argument is.. or what you're arguing against. You cry that I won't give you the information you want. Well.. I will once you define a "quality woman". I told you that. So define it or stop b!tching.

You sound desperate.
Your posts are getting even more flamboyant with the limp wristed typing style you possess. You seem oblivious to your own hypocrisy, contradictions, and whining.

Why is it so important for you to have others agree with you while pretending not to care if they don't then throwing hissy fits? It's obvious you are a weak thin skinned KJ. A spoiled child who pretends he never liked playing video games anyway once his parents confiscated his X-box and put him on time out.

You serve as the useful idiot to some. Others like myself find you a disturbed but amusing keyboard clown. :yes:

You despise women yet at the same time cannot restrain yourself from talking about them constantly while pretending to worry about them least.

You are a sick little diseased minded impotent man with a keyboard. Rage on kid. Rage on. :yes:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
sharkfin said:
Your posts are getting even more flamboyant with the limp wristed typing style you possess. You seem oblivious to your own hypocrisy, contradictions, and whining.

Why is it so important for you to have others agree with you while pretending not to care if they don't then throwing hissy fits? It's obvious you are a weak thin skinned KJ. A spoiled child who pretends he never liked playing video games anyway once his parents confiscated his X-box and put him on time out.

You serve as the useful idiot to some. Others like myself find you a disturbed but amusing keyboard clown. :yes:

You despise women yet at the same time cannot restrain yourself from talking about them constantly while pretending to worry about them least.

You are a sick little diseased minded impotent man with a keyboard. Rage on kid. Rage on. :yes:
YET you stock me on the Internet 24/7 and argue with me constantly. Laughable logic.

What does that say about you? :crackup:

I see a lot of projection here. I wouldn't even respond to you trolls if humiliating you wasn't so much fun. You're obviously a fat virgin living in your Grandmother's attic.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
YET you stock me on the Internet 24/7 and argue with me constantly. Laughable logic.

What does that say about you? :crackup:

I see a lot of projection here. I wouldn't even respond to you trolls if it humiliating you wasn't so much fun. You're obviously a fat virgin living in your Grandmothers attic.
How does it feel to be laughed at by a fat virgin living in his grandmothers attic? Dont answer. Its written in your estrogen laced posts of feminine rage. :yes:

So poon. When are you going to organize a sarge to show those in your area how to be a poon king live? Will those that sign up wind up sitting next to you watching you rage on SS typing furiously with Doritos stained fingers and Chef boy r dee spots on your moth eaten "poon king" t shirt? :yes:

Serenity

Reaction score
yannick43 said:
No i don't get all the women i want, no i don't go out cruising, yes i failed online dating.... but you know what i don't care. Because coming on here reading some post that make sense brings me right back in line.. and women in the back seat.
So basically what you're saying is that this forum keeps you away from women? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of this forum? Following Poon King seems to be the perfect way to not go near a woman, because he keeps you in line and addicted to his toxic posts.

sharkfin said:
You serve as the useful idiot to some. Others like myself find you a disturbed but amusing keyboard clown.
That's hilarious, I almost cried laughing :crackup:

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
You get me pissing each time i read your replies and worst they keep coming back for more, shows that you are there only source of pleasure in life.......

I once went out with an ugly ho i had met on the internet and she told me awful things i looked older then my age and so on i could not believe that a women that ugly 35y old all wrinkled with 2 kids full time fat and no job would have such high standards.

So i emailed her on facebook and told her my way of thinking..... and what i tough of her.

Her fat ugly friend replied to me a day later, her friend not her, her friend to tell me i was an idiot and i hurt her feelings by telling her the truth that she was not that hot either and she was living in a dream world...... i was her friends only source of action in life cause she lived a boring life.... so she sent me a few emails that i did not even read, then i banned her from my facebook account......

Ho what is poon king writting now lets gang up on him and put him down hilarious.

You are missing on some amazing knowledge by not listening to poon king and a few selected members of this board

Learning the psychology about women and how you people are being controlled by them and not even know it......... its amazing when you wake up after being on planet earth for 40 50y and you realize you whole life has been a lie.... and you lived for someone else not being happy.

What poon king says about women ,to not focus in them, and do something else with your life is 110% true, because when i learned that lesson and free myself from women is when i started to live and regain my happiness.

No i don't get all the women i want, no i don't go out cruising, yes i failed online dating.... but you know what i don't care. Because coming on here reading some post that make sense brings me right back in line.. and women in the back seat.
Yannik I realize you enjoy serving as "poon kings" muse yet claim to want nothing to do with women while posting about it on a SEDUCTION forum and looking up to a stranger on the net who goes by the handle of "poon king".

Then at the same time agreeing with a previous poster about insults should stop yet getting all giddy when your master "poon king" does it again a day later.

Are you completely un-self aware and immune to your own hypocrisy? If so you and "poon king" should consumate your virtual relationship already with one another.

You are only here to drag others down with you to feel "comfy" with your supposed "decision" that you still need daily confirmation on and arent even sure of.

You arent fooling anyone.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
So basically what you're saying is that this forum keeps you away from women? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of this forum? Following Poon King seems to be the perfect way to not go near a woman, because he keeps you in line and addicted to his toxic posts.

That's hilarious, I almost cried laughing :crackup:
Poon just wants to upchuck his nonsense on the forums and not be challenged to show and prove on his views. Everyone else does and has whether proven right or wrong. Yet the almighty "poon king" runs, hides, deflects, ignores, goes off on tangents, calls others "trolls" while trolling all along, neg reps and tries to get others to answer for him like a petulant childish court jester.

Will poon step up to show others in his area live in a sarge how a poon king gets women? Nah. Best he'll do is create another account that "met him in person" and "verified hes legit".

Poons trolling is basic. Say idiotic falsehoods as universal "truths" and then go ballistic when someone calls him out.

Poon is an AW. who needs to be center of attention good or bad. He must not have been held as an infant and craves notoriety even if hes blatantly proven wrong.

He amuses me.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
I agree with you Octogonal, insult are not called for and they should stop, there is no excuse to insult anyone. But like i said there is an ignore list and there is no shame in using it, or simply avoid replying to post that you find stupid, and create even more chaos.
I still see Poon King insulting eveybody and you agree with it.

yannick43 said:
I am constantly growing on here, learning and more, i also insulted a few people and i was wrong doing so it was very immature from my part, and now i decided to simply ignore them and read the post that matter most to me, i have a lot to learn myself.
And I see you're still insulting and not ignoring.

yannick43 said:
I also decided to stop the alpha beta thing and change this to becoming a better person, work to become a better version of yourself with what you have and so on.
And you cheer from behind your computer screen when Poon King calls men betas.

yannick43 said:
I have a long way to go since i started this journey around 2y ago, but did not put in the energy to really learn and get into this mindset 3 months ago where i found my revelation.
I would say so and you still have a terrible mindset.

yannick43 said:
At 43 i really tough my life was over, being fat over weight looking at myself feeling ugly and more. Today i turned everything around since i stop focusing on women, and work on myself losing weight setting goals, my life as new meaning, and i really want people to feel like i do right now, not obsess with women, or take it all like a game, to your thing, go see them, break your fear of rejection and what ever happens happen. Some on here might be surprise with a change of attitude what they can achieve. At some point in my life i got women which everyone told me where way over my league.

With some confidence, a good look and so on you can accomplish a lot more then most people think they can.

Anything in life worth doing will not be easy, if everyone can live from this mindset.

Stop living in fear.

Side Note: who knows if good women still excise surely at some point there must be some left, but with some time experience you will know which one are worth your time and which ones are just to have fun. There is no need to screw around with a good women if you wish to get into a LTR and invest with her but at some point you must read the signs, not get manipulated or know when to call it quits.

This is my life experience a share with people on here, 3 y and a half and 9y wasted with 2 women that where numb nuts.
Continue to improve yourself, listening to Poon King will hold you back light years for making any real improvements. His approach is to whine and be negative of everything claiming it's reality. His crap advice above should not be taken seriously.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why all this hate against poon king? he is telling the truth.
i love women. but i also love scorpions and venomous snakes. so i am careful. they are mostly not EVIL per se, just pretty morons. grown up children with privileges.
50% of womena are only good for pump and dump. the rest not even for that. there are a few who resemble a human being, and those can be quite fun and cool.
why white knighting here? why keyboard warrioring with unknown people who have different experiences? he is not the enemy here.
enjoy women's moist fruit, but don't be a slave of it. that's not cool man. have a career, have a passion. and THEN women. the weirdest paradox is that when you stop caring about them, they will love you for it, but at that point you just don't care. enjoy them, rotate them. keep plates. have fun. and don't EVER take them seriously, because then you lost.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
Why does Poon King have hate towards men in this forum actually wanting to learn? Truth about what? Telling men they should strive to have bad sex? The only way to have a hot woman is to knock her up? Bullsh1t beta advice and you agree with it. Sounds like you're a beginner like Poon King.

CrimsonPanther said:
why white knighting here?
Why are you and yannick43 white knighting for Poon King?

CrimsonPanther said:
why keyboard warrioring with unknown people who have different experiences?
Why is Poon King being a Keyboard Jockey bashing men who are interested in having relationships calling them all betas?

CrimsonPanther said:
enjoy women's moist fruit, but don't be a slave of it. that's not cool man. have a career, have a passion. and THEN women. the weirdest paradox is that when you stop caring about them, they will love you for it, but at that point you just don't care. enjoy them, rotate them. keep plates. have fun. and don't EVER take them seriously, because then you lost.
KJ advice coming from another internet poser. Men who know what they're doing are not slaves to women and just don't have to always spin plates. KJ's will always repeat what they hear from someone else without accomplishing anything.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Octogonal said:
a lot of unprovoked hateful text.
you are an idiot. i'm not even bothering to explain why.
i am not white knighting for anyone. if he will say something i disagree with i will say it. i don't even know who he is, nor who you are. those who have a working brain will listen to reason. the rest... good luck
since when did SS become a kindergarten for SJW?
and how do you know i am a poser? you don't even know me. my poser ass has 6 plates (FWB) now (4 of them have boyfriends just like you, looking for a relationship), and i regularly bone random girls too. you can do better? if yes, i congratulate you. go search for a relationship, and while you do that i will probably do your girlfriend if you are in the same town i am.

kthxbye. let your hate flow through you now. it's all you have.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther said:
i love women. but i also love scorpions and venomous snakes. so i am careful. they are mostly not EVIL per se, just pretty morons. grown up children with privileges.
50% of womena are only good for pump and dump. the rest not even for that. there are a few who resemble a human being, and those can be quite fun and cool.
why white knighting here? why keyboard warrioring with unknown people who have different experiences? he is not the enemy here.

This is pathetic. You dudes act as if your only hope with women is to live in fear of them subjugating you at every turn.

That's phaggotry.

Let me guess Men = Good. Women = Bad.

You dudes are seriously suspect. And at best complete frauds.

Pretend to want "pvssy" yet run with anything negative about women. Dudes who follow your crap advice will wind up becoming phaggots themselves if they aren't suppressing it already.

"Blue pillers" are more alpha than you clowns.

If you don't like women? Leave.

Or are you trying to either recruit men to be h0mos? Or is this your "game"? Try to discourage men to not bother with women so you can do the exact opposite of what you claim?

The intelligent posters aren't buying it.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Hmmm,

I do believe we have uncovered some sock-puppets.....

• All hate MGTOW
  • All use KJ and Clown
  • All seem to take issue with certain red-pill viewpoints.

Looks like some blue-pill ladies have been getting very upset at the red-pill
You're the blue pill beta who is with a divorced fat woman. Danger has no experience to offer up except for false accusations. LOL

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I do believe we have uncovered some sock-puppets.....

• All hate MGTOW
  • All use KJ and Clown
  • All seem to take issue with certain red-pill viewpoints.
I am red pill and support MGTOW 100%. Why are you making up lies about me? Danger is still raging after was shown to be a keyboard jockey not having any experience with women. Pretty pathetic that you have to go around the board to slander me now.

Danger said:
I have all of the proof in your quotes Boxer. All you have are your lies about me.

LOLZ!!!!! Busted sock puppet!!
Yeah whatever pal. You're committed to a divorced woman and that is blue pill. Also, you have no clue how many men she's fvcked. All facts and no lies.

Poon King said:
Committed relationships are for desperate co-dependent betas.

Poon King agrees with me that you're a desperate co-dependent beta for committing to a fat divorced woman.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are 35+ year old dudes who slay any ***** put within a 20 mile radius still in a website like this? "To help the others?":whistle: :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.