Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to treat a girl that hasn't called?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so the title may be a little misleading. In order for me to "treat" this girl at all, she's gonna have to call first, because i sure as hell am not gonna do that. Long story shirt, i left her a message a week ago, but she never called back. I know she's busy though, and her IL seems to be in good shape. Anyway, how should i treat her when she finally does call? Should i tell her i'm busy and that she should call me some other time?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very simple. If and when she calls treat her like any other person who you haven't spoken to in a week. The point is do not appear angry that she didn't call because that would convey insecurity on your part. Maybe she had other more pressing things to take care of. Besides, many women have poor phone manners.

Just be polite and give her the impression that you had better things to do other than standing by the phone waiting for her to call.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds logical, thanks! You're right on target about the anger part too.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
i left her a message a week ago, but she never called back.
Man, a week is a long time.... If she calls, don't get serious on her. Act pleased but not surprised. If you tell her off do it lightly. Tell her you're busy but only after talking for a few minutes. Make her laugh. End on a high note. Tell her you'll call her back that day, then wait a day or 2.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality

Shes not going to call.., and its not because shes busy its low IL....heres a simple observation....Im at a university...all the women have cell phones....they are either talking on them or checking their voice mail quite frequently...Hence if she hasnt called you back (and ill go out on a limb) immediately...shes a kunt...plain and simple...It makes you wonder why women even give their numbers out if they are going to act that way....Next her...and if you happen to see her face to face walk right by her ignoring her completely cause shes disrespected you

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's playing one of those "I'll wait to call him" games to boost YOUR IL?? Whoever said only guys do that?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Maybe she's playing one of those "I'll wait to call him" games to boost YOUR IL?? Whoever said only guys do that?
Hahah! Yeah that's a possibility - i heard that she left her old (long-term) BF because he was AFC, so i think that she'll do her homework this time ;)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever you do, dont make her feel guilty or come off as pissed .. she will think you are clingy/needy..

Just carry on the conversation as nothing happened..make her laugh then BOOM! Say well I gotta run! But Ill call you later OK?

Balls in your court

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sustainable007 said it like it is....i agree 100% with him.

Girls are always on their cell phones....ALWAYS. If they dont call back in a week they are not going too. If i saw her again i would'nt ignore her but i would give her the same attention i was giving everyone else around her. I would'nt treat her special...because she is not special, shes f'ing you around.

So the games are coming to a start.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the reason you don't leave messages on her phone.

Ball's entirely in Her court now and she's having you second guess everything you're doing right now.

I'm not going to say you should next this girl. She might very well be busy or what not. Call her back..make the convo short..sweet..to the point.

'Hey ____ , its been weeks since we've seen each other. I'm going to be on campus near the Chemistry building at like 1pm. You go grab a sandwhich at the cafe, and meet me near the HUB at 130 so we can catch up."

Don't ask...TELL...and remember...be aloof and C/F...dont be pissy..dont be bossy...if you are..why the heck would she want to date you anyway.

I think there is too much Nexting going on because a girl is playing the 'game' with us fellas. Its all a game..I'm not saying to have oneitis..but..play it out as far as it will go. Nexting her out after only a week is plain laziness.

Good luck.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another vote for sustainable007.

All these ho's have cell phones now. ALL OF THEM. Waiting a week to call is perfectly fine... when you have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in the person in question. Let it go.

Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
This is the reason you don't leave messages on her phone.

Ball's entirely in Her court now and she's having you second guess everything you're doing right now.
What difference does it make? So if he hadn't called and left a message and put the "ball in her court," she might actually like him now? When a woman decides whether or not she's attracted to you, there's very little you can do to change that. You can have all the DJ Bible tricks and tips up your sleeve all day long, and it won't matter.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, I didn't know about the don't leave a message rule.
I met a woman last Saturday, got her home number, called and left a message with my phone number on Monday. It is Thursday and no call. I feel I should call once more but do I call at night when she is home or leave another 'final' message?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice..if I meet a girl Sat Night..and call her Sunday Noon..she usually picks up..is still slightly drunk..and more bubbly..and more likely to call you on another day

I think this waiting 2-3 days is a bit played out..

Im not sure exactly the success of this..but I think WHEN TO CALL all depends on WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK you met her..

like if you met her at a party Thursday Night..SATURDAY or SUNDAY would be a better time to call(because Friday is a workday) and Sat is a party night..and Sunday is Hangover nursing night

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all missing the point here: IF SHE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU OR INTERESTED IN YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU CALL, whether that be an hour after getting the number, or a day, or 5 days. It also doesn't matter if you leave a voice mail or not. By not calling you back for a week, she is sending you a clear-cut message: I don't like you. No amount of phone calls, or lack thereof, is going to change this.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DrSeuss,

EVer get a phone number of some decent looking chicks that you just never bothered to call? because you were either busy..never got around to it, or just are the type of person that thinks "out of sight out of mind"?

Ive gotten #'s from some GOREGOUS ladies (that I now am kicking myself) for either never calling..or calling waayy too late.

Its not a black and white world..

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn 250 max entrys with the cell and I have a pocket full of napkins, torn papers of numbers...what shall I do?? :eek:

M.A.C.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice..if I meet a girl Sat Night..and call her Sunday Noon..she usually picks up..is still slightly drunk..and more bubbly..and more likely to call you on another day . I think this waiting 2-3 days is a bit played out. Im not sure exactly the success of this..but I think WHEN TO CALL all depends on WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK you met her..

What he said down to the last period.

No matter what day of the week you meet her, I think Sunday nights are always a good day to call. People are usually justs chilling at home on these days with no good TV programs since Alias is on hiatus.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...sundays around 6ish.

On a serious note about chicas calling back or lack there of. If they don't call in a week, call again and if you get a voice mail, leave another with a message like "Heys its M.A.C., give me a call sometime, later." Just sound cool about it and if she doesn't call back in another week, forget her. She checks her voicemail and if she has a IL in you, then she would show you.

M.A.C.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a black and white world..
That what I keep telling these dudes! Rigidly sticking to dating/DJ principles shows an obvious lack of dating experience. Experience demonstrates that some things just have to be adjusted depending on the scenario.

If a guy tells you he spent an hour on the phone talking to a broad, you will get about a thousand guys who have not obviously dated before yelling about how it should have only been 15 minutes of convo. Take the situation into contexts.