How to treat a girl that hasn't called?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman, don't ask me what I would do, or tell me what you would do, then try to compare and contrast those responses to what a WOMAN would do. Because when it comes to the differences between the behavior of men and women, it very much IS a black and white world.

One more thing: we're talking about returning a phone call, not making the initial phone call. There's a big difference and it is inexcusable for you to ignore that.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then Live in your black and white world.

Surely there are some differnces between the sexes as far as their views on sex, dating, commitment..etc

but in the end , we are all human..and we both share similar phone ettiquette.

I MYSELF..have failed to return phonecalls to women I have had VERY high IL..but just didnt feel like talking..

There is a million possibilities why someone doesnt return a phonecall..surely..the most plausible answer is low IL(and thats usually the case)..but not always

If you dont believe me..I challenge you to ask the WOMEN here..or on any other board..if they have ever been in a situation..where they had HIGH IL in a guy..but just never returned a phonecall for one reason or another.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Z - I guess Starman has a point there - that could be true in some (a minority of?) cases, and we could be more pro-active/persistant in trying our case there.

Reaction score
If she doesn't call so what. It's her lose. She missed out on some great experiences. If she finally does call:

Ho with short brown hair: hello this is debby, we talked about a month ago...(interupted)
DJ: debby who? you mean debby with the long blond hair, what you mean girl I just saw you last friday nite and you left your **** here.

Actually women come and they go. They get busy and forget about shiyt in their little heads...they know all men really want...so they are in no hurry to get there. Not when they can have more fun making you wait.

Also some women don't like to call men. they wait for men to call them. Pick up that nasty little book for women called "the rules" or something like that. It shows all the dirty little tricks they play. I just reverse each one of them and play them back on them.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Maybe she's playing one of those "I'll wait to call him" games to boost YOUR IL?? Whoever said only guys do that?
Good advice! Have your read the book called "the rules" for women too.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I MYSELF..have failed to return phonecalls to women I have had VERY high IL..but just didnt feel like talking..
This sounds like a self-contradicting statement to me. If you had high IL, wouldn't you be more inclined to want to talk?

By your own admission the chance of this NOT being a case of low IL is barely worth mentioning. Of course we can't take anything for granted, but does that mean we should make fools of ourselves to prove or disprove what really amounts to a total shot in the dark?

Furthermore, if this girl is playing some sort of mind-f*ck, and her interest level is indeed palpable, do we really want a person like this in our lives?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
This sounds like a self-contradicting statement to me. If you had high IL, wouldn't you be more inclined to want to talk?

No contradiction..sometimes I just dont feel like talking..sometimes Im busy..sometimes I dont feel like trying to be personable with someone on the fone..sometimes Im sick

those are my reasons..iM sure women have their own

I think as a DJ the greater sin is thinking in black/white..vs Misinterpreting IL

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Good advice! Have your read the book called "the rules" for women too.
Oh my god, just because I have a ***** doesn't mean I'm going to read that piece of garbage! :D