Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to make a girl regret her mistake?

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so , heres the deal. I found out my girlfriend met another guy and she couldnt decide if she liked me or him more, so i nexted her. now, this guy lives quite a ways away, and i know nothin is really ever gonna happen. when i dumped my girl, i told her i wanted it all or nothin, so basically i am ignoring her right now. am i playing this well guys? I wanna make her regret her mistake as much as possible so if there anything else you all would suggest i do? thanks

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like my other thread, but what im doing is telling her that tonight i went to a party, which i didnt, i had hockey tonight. and just tell her that these two girls kept talking to me and i ended up getting one of their numbers, and just putting a fake number into my cell. i know her, she'll get jealous.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fezz, nothung personal but, as a don juan why should you even care about making another person feel bad? I mean im sure you have better things to do.

You nexted her... forget about her and do what u want. It seems like your wasting your time wanting to see her suffer. Like i said u could use your time more constructively.

just my opinion

peace.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
not worth your time.

hey fezz, nothing personal but, as a don juan why should you even care about making another person feel bad? I mean im sure you have better things to do.

You nexted her... forget about her and do what u want. It seems like your wasting your time wanting to see her suffer. Like i said u could use your time more constructively.

just my opinion

peace.

-----------------------------------------------------

sorry about the double post i cant seem to delete the 1st one