how to make a girl regret her mistake?

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so , heres the deal. I found out my girlfriend met another guy and she couldnt decide if she liked me or him more, so i nexted her. now, this guy lives quite a ways away, and i know nothin is really ever gonna happen. when i dumped my girl, i told her i wanted it all or nothin, so basically i am ignoring her right now. am i playing this well guys? I wanna make her regret her mistake as much as possible so if there anything else you all would suggest i do? thanks

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like my other thread, but what im doing is telling her that tonight i went to a party, which i didnt, i had hockey tonight. and just tell her that these two girls kept talking to me and i ended up getting one of their numbers, and just putting a fake number into my cell. i know her, she'll get jealous.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fezz, nothung personal but, as a don juan why should you even care about making another person feel bad? I mean im sure you have better things to do.

You nexted her... forget about her and do what u want. It seems like your wasting your time wanting to see her suffer. Like i said u could use your time more constructively.

just my opinion

peace.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
not worth your time.

hey fezz, nothing personal but, as a don juan why should you even care about making another person feel bad? I mean im sure you have better things to do.

You nexted her... forget about her and do what u want. It seems like your wasting your time wanting to see her suffer. Like i said u could use your time more constructively.

just my opinion

peace.

-----------------------------------------------------

sorry about the double post i cant seem to delete the 1st one