How to get very low BF? :)

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Im bulky now. need to get RIPPED.

Apart from eating less food, what can i do? also what kind of food should I minimize mostly? carbs/fat/protein?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Apart from eating less food, what can i do? also what kind of food should I minimize mostly? carbs/fat/protein?
Minimize low nutrient foods, empty carbs etc. Most proteins are nutrient dense.

Think of a dough-nut and eat the opposite, like a hearty whole grain bran muffin with fruit, nuts and fruit juice as sweetener.

make sure you are counting calories

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Minimize low nutrient foods, empty carbs etc. Most proteins are nutrient dense.

Think of a dough-nut and eat the opposite, like a hearty whole grain bran muffin with fruit, nuts and fruit juice as sweeter.

make sure you are counting calories
im not even eating empty calories now and im bulking

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah im just overeating now
there's your problem...if you like that full feeling without all the calories, try a good cottage cheese,

I get a 16oz. kroger 4% cottage cheese with a 8oz. can of Dole chunked pinapple...puts me at around 600 calories for 24oz. of food!!!

Belly full, for only 600 calories!:p

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
there's your problem...if you like that full feeling without all the calories, try a good cottage cheese,

I get a 16oz. kroger 4% cottage cheese with a 8oz. can of chunked pinapple...puts me at around 600 calories for 24oz. of food!!!

Belly full, for only 600 calories!:p
i cant even eat cheese, because i have candidasis. actually all I can eat is some weird , unusual food. I eat buckheat+eggs 2 times daily but i need more strict diet to get rid of this disease. Right now just limiting the symptoms.

Anyway how to get low BF? im not sure your method is good

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant even eat cheese, because i have candidasis. actually all I can eat is some weird , unusual food. I eat buckheat+eggs 2 times daily but i need more strict diet to get rid of this disease. Right now just limiting the symptoms.

Anyway how to get low BF? im not sure your method is good
Sorry to hear that...you could go low carb / paleo for awhile, but for the long term, counting/cutting calories is the only sustainable way.

This way, you get to eat a variety of things, with a variety of nutrients. Some people get sick from lack of nutrition because they failed low carb 101.

If you're not counting, odds are, you're gaining.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

can try keto diet. increase mobility. run, row, swim, etc. intervals for example and suicides. its all cals in cals out.

I will begin my log shortly and upload pics.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta count them calories. It truly does help you lose weight so much faster. I started doing it two months ago along with walking 15-20 miles a week and have lost 17lbs since. Try to make it fun, cheat a couple times a week, stick to the program.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta count them calories. It truly does help you lose weight so much faster. I started doing it two months go along with walking 15-20 miles a week and have lost 17lbs since. Try to make it fun, cheat a couple time a week, stick to the program.
+1

Yeah, I count everything, even on free days.

Too many calories can make you sick, not just fat.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Yeah, I count everything, even on free days.

Too many calories can make you sick, not just fat.
For my goals I don't see a need to count everything. What im doing is working "for me" and my current goals, but I do want to take it a bit more seriously down the road.

My friends who count everything are shredded. I've been fat my whole life (215-260) no matter how hard I workout or diet. But my diets were never strict like what Im currently doing nor was I doing much of any cardio. I will say some days it really does mess with my head. Once I get to my target weight I plan on switching to a stricter regime.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For my goals I don't see a need to count everything. What im doing is working "for me" and my current goals, but I do want to take it a bit more seriously down the road.

My friends who count everything are shredded. I've been fat my whole life (215-260) no matter how hard I workout or diet. But my diets were never strict like what Im currently doing nor was I doing much of any cardio. I will say some days it really does mess with my head. Once I get to my target weight I plan on switching to a stricter regime.
For me, meal size is the name of the game. 500-600 is ideal, but I end up in the 800 range. The rubber hits the road here.

Sometimes, the low calories, makes me irritable and depressed.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, meal size is the name of the game. 500-600 is ideal, but I end up in the 800 range. The rubber hits the road here.

Sometimes, the low calories, makes me irritable and depressed.
One day I'll get to that level where I count everything and study my body more. I'm on a very low calorie diet. Some days I miss a meal and my body feels like crap, low energy and really depressed as a result. For me, I have to isolate myself in order to accomplish these goals. I rarely go out anymore, rarely drink or party, dont call no one. I was living a reckless lifestyle. I've become so obsessed with walking that my motivation to start lifting weights again has demised.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
One day I'll get to that level where I count everything and study my body more. I'm on a very low calorie diet. Some days I miss a meal and my body feels like crap, low energy and really depressed as a result. For me, I have to isolate myself in order to accomplish these goals. I rarely go out anymore, rarely drink or party, dont call no one. I was living a reckless lifestyle. I've become so obsessed with walking that my motivation to start lifting weights again has demised.
lol bruh im lean when im bulking. dont even need to cut or have low calories. but I STILL want to look even more awesome

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking is good for the long term. I can't imagine lifting weights when I'm 70.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up your fat intake and lower your carb intake. Particularly dairy fats. Get rid of that infection you have, because dairy fats make your body able to to burn fat more easily.

Scuba Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 248 December 1st. No gym, eating like sh*t. I woke up at 207 this morning.
Breafast:
I eat half portion of Farina or steel cut oats, with 1 cup of egg whites and half cup of blueberries, raspberries or black berries. No sugars or flavorings.

Throughout the day:
I make (night before) two 24 oz nutri-bullet shakes, containing 1.5 cups of greens (broccoli, collards, spinach, kale, etc) and half cup of fruit (always different). In each shake I put a half scoop of vanilla whey protein powder (tried chocolate, but tastes like sh*t).
I also east a 1/4 cup of mixed nuts at some point. (depends how hungry I am, when I eat it)
One cup of coffee (16 or 20oz)

Dinner:
I pre-cook all of my meats on sunday for the week. One steak, one ground turkey, One boneless skinless chicken breast, one fish. I pre-weigh (at 4.5 oz), bag and freeze. Every night, I take one bag and cook it with two different types of vegetables (Pepper, Zucchini, squash, spinach, etc... you get the idea) I usually add 1 cup of egg whites and mix it all together. I eat early, ALWAYS before 6:30. and I eat nothing until my breakfast the next day.

Gym:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Lifting/body sculpting
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - Cardio - Normally Jiu Jitsu / kick boxing class (Great cardio workout believe it or not)

Cheat Friday and Saturday. But not crazy. Usually chicken wings, sh*t like that.

Sunday, start strict again.

That works for me. Once I get to my ideal weight, I will adjust, as far as upping my caloric intake just enough to maintain. Good Luck, I know it's tough.