Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get respect from a woman

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to start a positive thread, on how to get respect from the woman we are beginning a relationship with. Tired of repeatedly experiencing, and reading of others having this problem and not really knowing how to do this with today's femcvnts.
This seems to be a "thing" with all men @ some point in their relationship with a woman. So lets try to figure out a good game plan we can use to de-fuse this bomb. Any ideas?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give a little story here, to get the idea across of what I'm talking about. Say you met a nice chick, you've established a relationship, and the whining gets louder, that your family doesn't respect her (even though they give her every opportunity), she keeps whining. Over the years, she decides to start her own little "click", convincing her own little group to leave you out. Even though you really did nothing wrong. This is just my example, but I read of similar ones on here, and think its time we figure something out.

Killswitch_Blackout

Reaction score
Women will never respect us. But we better handle ourselves with respect.

One, know your boundaries. Decide for yourself what you will and will not tolerate. When your boundaries are crossed, cut her off. No second chances. She did it once, she'll do it again. This is about your mental and spiritual health. You need to start loving yourself in healthy ways. She may not be thinking about you, but you most certainly should. You may think it's a bit extreme; read on.

Two, know the 27 to 1 rule. A survey (Google it) said that there are 27 women to every one man in the world. Simple mathematical deduction helps us realize that we (not women) are in control. Simple supply and demand. There's 27 women for every one man! And when a man marries, his remaining 26 gets thrown back in the pile! We men have the power!

Why would you put up with a woman's BS when you have an abundant supply to replace her? Get rid of her and move on. Next.

Once we men get this through our collective heads, we find that "key" to power in our relationships.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you an example.

Years ago I started dating this really hot chick who obviously had a lot of dudes chasing her. The kind of chick who drives guys nuts.

It was probably our 4th date and I guess she started feeling comfortable around me so instead of being on her best behaviour she pulled some bullshyt.

I picked her up and the plan was to get dinner. She gets in the car and asks where we are going. I tell her XYZ. She says in this bratty tone "No I don't wanna go there". So I say okay how about QRS. Same response but even more bratty. I suggest a third place and she shoots that down too.

Now most guys she dated would probably say "Fine where do you want to go?" and it would probably start a fight. She would get her way and at that very instant her respect would be lost.

Instead I just swung the car around and parked right back in front of her place. She asked what are you doing? I said "Get out I don't wanna hang out with you if you're acting like that."

Right away she started apologizing profusely and almost begging me not to kick her out. We ended up going to XYZ and throughout the entire time I dated that chick (about 6 months) she never once tested me again.

You need to nip that sh!t in the bud RIGHT AWAY! The moment respect is lost the relationship is OVER. How many guys lose respect right away and then get strung along for months or even years while she is basically looking for a bigger better deal from some other guy who demands respect?

Be prepared to walk at the first sign of disrespect no matter how small. Make a point of telling her that sh!t won't fly with you ever. Watch how your relationships with women will change.

Most guys are afraid of losing her at this point but if you don't stand up for yourself you've already lost her anyways. It's a win-win.

Killswitch_Blackout

Reaction score
Another thing, controlling women and gold diggers target weak men. Let me make this clear, it's ok to be a nice guy. But be firm as well. The moment CWs and GD see that you're not weak, they'll back off.

This won't always work BUT for the most part, don't get caught up with the BS.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
I will give you an example.

Years ago I started dating this really hot chick who obviously had a lot of dudes chasing her. The kind of chick who drives guys nuts.

It was probably our 4th date and I guess she started feeling comfortable around me so instead of being on her best behaviour she pulled some bullshyt.

I picked her up and the plan was to get dinner. She gets in the car and asks where we are going. I tell her XYZ. She says in this bratty tone "No I don't wanna go there". So I say okay how about QRS. Same response but even more bratty. I suggest a third place and she shoots that down too.

Now most guys she dated would probably say "Fine where do you want to go?" and it would probably start a fight. She would get her way and at that very instant her respect would be lost.

Instead I just swung the car around and parked right back in front of her place. She asked what are you doing? I said "Get out I don't wanna hang out with you if you're acting like that."

Right away she started apologizing profusely and almost begging me not to kick her out. We ended up going to XYZ and throughout the entire time I dated that chick (about 6 months) she never once tested me again.

You need to nip that sh!t in the bud RIGHT AWAY! The moment respect is lost the relationship is OVER. How many guys lose respect right away and then get strung along for months or even years while she is basically looking for a bigger better deal from some other guy who demands respect?

Be prepared to walk at the first sign of disrespect no matter how small. Make a point of telling her that sh!t won't fly with you ever. Watch how your relationships with women will change.

Most guys are afraid of losing her at this point but if you don't stand up for yourself you've already lost her anyways. It's a win-win.
This is spot on. +1.

If you don't stand up for yourself then women believe you won't stand up for them either (all women believe its your job to stand up for them).

Also.. If you want women to respect you.. make them EARN everything you give to them. Don't just kiss her ass right out of the gate because you want the p*ssy.

Spin plates and make her prove she is worth commitment. Just like women consider sex their "gift" to men for good behavior... You should consider commitment your "gift" to women for good behavior. :up:

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Like Mack said, give her good sex.

2) Treat her good.

3) Don't tolerate disrespect. Either correct her or leave her, depending on the severity of the situation.

4) Create a beautiful reality for you and her. Do small things to keep the relationship interesting.

5) Variety. Don't always go to the same places and do the exact same things every time or at least have many places you enjoy and rotate them.

6) Have fun together. Do your fun activities together. Let her fun times be mostly with you.

7) Do not allow her to befriend and have "ladies nights out" with disrespectful, disloyal, promiscuous women or women with drug problems and behavioral issues.

8) Do not permit her to have male friends that have zero interest in being your friend. Do not permit her to be friends with a man that has or had a romantic interest in her, even if she never had romantic interest in him. It's disrespectful and she wouldn't tolerate it if the roles were switched and you were friends with a female who likes or liked you.

9) You have to lead the relationship. If you're in a live-in situation, or married, YOU determine the direction the household will go. You create the goals for the household. You control the spending in the household. She will respect you and as the main supporter of the family, it is up to YOU to steer your family away from financial ruin by setting some boundaries. Allow some flexibility but set clear boundaries.

10) NEVER give up your career or main source of income for a woman, unless you are doing something illegal or dishonest or if your present line of work doesn't allow you to cultivate and maintain a good romantic relationship and a strong bond with your woman. (Ex. A married man spending 26 weeks of the year traveling for business.)

11) Stay away from negative topics as much as possible. Occasionally it may be necessary to talk about a negative topic, but don't be one of those people that feels the need to embellish one negative topic after another. As a general rule, if something negative comes on TV, change the channel. If she is engrossed in something of a negative nature on TV, tolerate one show like that. If she wants to watch another, tell her you're tired of watching negative things on TV and change the channel. Your mind and emotions and sense of happiness and well-being depend on what you focus on. Focus on things that are negative and you both feel like crap. Focus on the positive and you both feel good.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will NEVER respect you

she can only enslave you

and you will build the prison yourself

Women get to make men feel guilty, forcing him to believe that he is making woman into the object of his desires; he believes he is suppressing all her worthwhile qualities, which are, in fact, nowhere to be found.

Woman lure and subdue men by means of sex, praise, emotional blackmail, love and romance, motherhood and all the trappings that men fall for, thinking you are in power, in command, when in reality you have little say in your relationship with them.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

she can only enslave you

Women get to make men feel guilty, forcing him to believe that he is making woman into the object of his desires; he believes he is suppressing all her worthwhile qualities, which are, in fact, nowhere to be found.

Woman lure and subdue men by means of sex, praise, emotional blackmail, love and romance, motherhood and all the trappings that men fall for, thinking you are in power, in command, when in reality you have little say in your relationship with them.
is this a metaphor or are you dead serious when you say a woman never will respect a man?
I'd like to think my girls respect me, : ) : ) :)

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
As has been said do not tolerate disrespect ever but mostly nip it right away or they will walk all over you. If you are in a long term relationship you need them to know that other women still desire you and you have no problem dumping her if she disrespects you. The man is the king of the castle relationship for a reason because that is how it is. If you are not a little tough and stand your ground the woman is not worth it!!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glass half full said:
I would like to start a positive thread, on how to get respect from the woman we are beginning a relationship with. Tired of repeatedly experiencing, and reading of others having this problem and not really knowing how to do this with today's femcvnts.
This seems to be a "thing" with all men @ some point in their relationship with a woman. So lets try to figure out a good game plan we can use to de-fuse this bomb. Any ideas?
I'm still trying to figure out the exact recipe, although I've made some great strides in this area. After going thru one failed marriage, multiple short term girls, and a few long term relationships, here is what I have realized:

1. Respect isn't something embedded in a woman's DNA like it is a man's. Respect, honor, loyalty....those are all male traits. I've finally had to accept this.

2. Be very "firm" :D from the start. Define what is acceptable/not acceptable right away because once the cat is out of the bag its not going back in. You might as well throw in the towel.

3. Just go ahead and be yourself from the start. If you aren't romantic, don't pretend to be. If you are a cheap/thrifty bastard, don't pretend that you like spending money. If you like to fart and drink beer then let it rip on the first date! :p

4. When she pulls b.s. on you, call her out on it. Yes I know we are all typical guys who prefer to just let things slide and not make a big deal out of an issue because we don't want the **** storm of drama that comes with it, but just realize that all of their kicking and screaming is just "noise". Most of it doesn't mean a damn thing. Letting her get away with poor behavior breeds more poor behavior.

5. Treat them like dogs. Reward them with affection when they do good, scold them when they act out. Eventually all you will have to do is raise your hand and they will know whats up.

6. Understand most women are like small children. Treat them so.

7. Set the expectations high. Oh sure she will ***** and moan but let her, they are all natural complainers. She will still try to meet those expectations.

8. Let her care more about the relationship than you do. The minute you care more about it than she does will be the beginning of the end. Women are the needy ones who need relationships, so be a man and let her be a woman.

The one who cares the least always has the most power. You might think this is harsh but it works. Its kind of like buying a car. The minute you get needy and start caring too much about buying some new vehicle you will get screwed. The ones who get the best deals and what they want are the ones who don't care and have the ability to walk away when they don't get what they want.

9. Never be afraid to walk away. Once she figures this out she'll keep her trap shut more often.

10. Don't go over board on compliments on how great she looks, etc.

11. Don't ever buy them new boobs unless you want to get rid of them.

12. Kum in her hair.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
As always, totally agree with you here burroughs.

Sorry gentlemen, but I have done both (a) given them the greatest sex ever (multiple orgasms, hours and hours of tantric-like fvcking), and (b) pulled stunts like the one slickster did with dropping off the bish when she acted like a cvnt (nice move by the way).

HOWEVER, from my experience in dealing with dozens and dozens of women, featuring pretty much every sample of the female personality spectrum, there is nothing you can do to keep a woman's respect. I have dated, lived with, and fvcked women for literally half my life. We are men, but we are only human. Eventually, we will make mistakes. These are the kinds of mistakes that vicious feminazified sluts will always use against us.

There are things you can do to maintain the frame or respect for longer, but in the end women are extremely illogical and their opinions of those around them depend on their "feelings," which is usually nothing more than their whim on any given day.

I believe it is impossible to gain respect from a woman for any long, sustained periods of time. Eventually they will find reasons to act unbearably causing you to dump them, or they will dump you for someone they think is better, or they will just leave you thinking that they are better off alone.

Then they will complain to anybody who will hear that there are no good men left.
The fact that men only care about p*ssy is one of the main reasons for the lack of respect. Women believe men should be turned on by their money, status and accomplishments. The same sh!t that turns them on to men. When this doesn't happen.. women are pissed off.

The second problem is most modern women don't respect THEMSELVES. In order to be capable of respecting others, you must first respect yourself. A woman who doesn't respect herself will never respect a man. You can get her to "act right" by using her insecurity as leverage.. but that's usually the best you can do.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:

she can only enslave you

You can say "NO!" to enslavement and the prison walls. Most men are too stupid to do this. Unfortunately this is a pretty accurate picture for the majority of men out there.

To Bradd80: Unfortunately much of what you're saying is true too. Even the good ones still need to be trained.

Howiestern said: 1. Respect isn't something embedded in a woman's DNA like it is a man's. Respect, honor, loyalty....those are all male traits. I've finally had to accept this.

This pattern probably has less to do with DNA and more to do with conditioned behavior, or if you want to use an analogy similar, but different from DNA, think "memes". Memes are basically ideas, behaviors, customs and mental patterns passed on from one person to the next, from one generation to the next. They are inherited much like DNA but are simply inherited learnings. Yes, respect, loyalty, honor, etc are male traits. Unfortunately, when you have a high percentage of half of the population (males) giving women a free pass to engage in uncivilized,bratty, immature, rude, disrespectful behaviors, the conditioning is going to happen.

Then what happens is a man like me comes along and won't put up with her b.s. I will either dump her, not give her the time of day, or if she has enough good qualities, train her. Meaning if there is any residual b.s. from her day to day dealings with the pushover, doormat, white knight f@ggots, she's in for a real shock if she tries to pull her garbage on me. I have had to clean up after the mess beta f@ggots have left in their wake. (I don't use the term alpha and beta, but the term beta f@ggot is pretty fitting and a good way to distinguish between these douchebags and the respectable homosexuals. At least the real ones aren't acting like pathetic a$$ kissers every time a woman walks in the room.) It actually makes you want to walk up to them and punch them in the face. These a-holes are making our job more difficult.

When my woman has acted up before and I corrected her and scolded her for acting like a spoiled child, there have been times where she said "I've NEVER had a man talk to me like that before in all my life!". Then I simply say, "And that's the problem. The other men in your life were wimps and pushovers.". I remember another time she said that and I said "And that's a reflection of their flawed character. A man SHOULD correct his woman when she acts ugly and unreasonable." Understand, she's actually a good woman. She's crazy about me and I'm crazy about her. The good far outweighs any negatives. She's a good cook, she cleans and handles the household responsibilities. We enjoy each other's affections. She is very attractive and has been her entire life. In her 40's, she's more attractive than many women in their 20's. There are some women that age very well. Think of someone like a Raquel Welch, who, in my opinion, became more attractive as the time went by. Whether or not you guys agree, I could care less. In my opinion, there are some women that actually become more attractive over time.

At any rate, my woman is in her 40's, has been attractive her entire life, and has experienced nothing but sad sacks and these white knight a-holes and wimpy male a$$-kissers catering to her every whim. She had loads of good qualities when I met her, but all of the men she's ever known and any man she's ever been in a relationship with has treated her like she's the queen and like they are pathetic servants. Do you think MAYBE that might create some attitudes or behaviors that have to be weeded out ASAP? You bet. Anyway, the reason I went on this little rant is because I think the attitudes are more a matter of conditioning than of DNA. If we were at the complete mercy of our DNA in everything, with no flexibility, then we wouldn't be using indoor plumbing right now.

We've inherited certain things, but depending on what we choose to cultivate and focus on developing, this is what will ultimately determine our prevalent behaviors and attitudes. Humans can be smart or stupid, nice or mean-spirited, loyal or disloyal, noble or disgraceful, they can create the most beautiful works of art or be the most mean, cruel and vicious animals, and a big part of it is conditioning. We have to start with where we are at and where we are at is where women are affected by their bad conditioning. At that point we take a complete 180 and BUILD what we want, starting with good materials of course. We won't try to turn a skanky crack-wh0re into a polite, sweet supermodel. No, we take the attractive ones who have a large list of good qualities, then we extract surgically, with precision, like a cancer, the aftereffects of bad conditioning from the femnazi's and beta f@ggots. We buy and build a relationship and a life to the exact specifications we want. THEN you are in control. Should you choose that route of control. The other route is to simply dump them when they misbehave or when you get tired of them.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MackB said:
It's easier then you think.. Give that Porn sex she'll respect you enough to always be attracted to you sex wise and not look for it anywhere else.

That's good for about 3 months...then the "where is this relationship going?" question rears itself.

And the time for disrespect / s.hit testing likely commences.

No amount of fantastic f.ucking will help....I've been there and done that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of respect requires from someone to consider someone's effort and/or be grateful for that.

Since most of women cannot tell sh1t from choccolate when it comes of behaving while taking for granted anything anyone does to them, the real base of respect do not exist.

A man who keeps his mouth shut at work in order to provide for his family is not recognized for his actions nor gets any gratitude for suffering for his family good while any money he takes home are considered due from his wife for the simple fact of existing.

A man is capable of respecting someone who sacrifice himself or suffers for a greater good, women simply have a short circuit in their hamster powered brain near such facts.

What I suggest to aim at is not "respect" but more "being seen at the top of the food chain", this is much more congenial to females in general.

If you screw up your country but manage to get elected again you're on, if you fix your country then leave because you can no longer have the mental strengh to rule it right then you're off, hope this example is clear.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
The concept of respect requires from someone to consider someone's effort and/or be grateful for that.

Since most of women cannot tell sh1t from choccolate when it comes of behaving while taking for granted anything anyone does to them, the real base of respect do not exist.

A man who keeps his mouth shut at work in order to provide for his family is not recognized for his actions nor gets any gratitude for suffering for his family good while any money he takes home are considered due from his wife for the simple fact of existing.

A man is capable of respecting someone who sacrifice himself or suffers for a greater good, women simply have a short circuit in their hamster powered brain near such facts.

What I suggest to aim at is not "respect" but more "being seen at the top of the food chain", this is much more congenial to females in general.

If you screw up your country but manage to get elected again you're on, if you fix your country then leave because you can no longer have the mental strengh to rule it right then you're off, hope this example is clear.
Which is why women are fit only to be the property of men

period....end of story

for 99.9% of human history women were the property of men..its only in our current age ruled by predatory child raping banksters that women have been elevated.....elevated as a means to destroy the 99% of men who could destroy the banksters....thus men have been enslaved.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect?

Getting respect from a woman is easy. Simply be a man. Not a male. A man. If you have a job, are hard working and talk to a woman like she's an adult instead of some beauty queen, that's generally all you need to do to keep being respected.

Maybe you could give an example of how you think you're being disrespected by the women you date.