How to get respect from a woman

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to gain respect from your woman?

Simple

don't get caught up in drama women throw at you. Focus on yourself as a person, your goals, where you are going in life, and stay there. should I say, have inner locus of control.

This makes you be a "rock" in a woman's eyes, and she will be the one always going around you, gravitating around you with her ups and downs, and mood swings, and girl things...

why do I mean by not getting caught up in her B.S?
if you start asking her "what's wrong?", "are you upset at me?" "what are you thinking about?" "did I do something to upset you?" "you are acting distant, you are being indifferent" "do you miss me?" "do you love me?"

if you have done that, its likely that you were being caught up in female drama, reacting to her mood swings and B.S. instead, you should remain carefree and in your path doing your things, totally unreactive to female drama. This way, she will realize, you are a real male in her life, and she will quickly change, apologize, disclose feelings, or let you know what is upseting her... she will quickly realize she is being irrational and change behavior to accomodate you.

the more you try to understand them, the more you invest, the more you try and try to fix things, the less you will undertand and the more you WILL push them away.

so live your reality, and have her be a guest on it. Dont revolve around her world, let her gravitate around yours.... create gravity, work on it, if you dont have it.

gravity= solid sense of self, a leader.
weak people gravitate around their girlfriends
strong people have women gravitating towards them.

Remain attached to yourself, to your hobbies and life, and let her re-orient her behaviors to you.... if you have strong gravity, she will if she wants to survive in your life, just like the moon gravitates towards earth as it has stronger gravity..... if earth's gravity was weaker than the moon's, you bet the moon would walk away to hang out with her friend Mars or something lol

another analogy... does the sun need the earth to survive? No, but the earth needs from the sun in order to survive, so it also gravitates towards the sun...

Be independent like a sun, generate your own energy, self confidecne and sense of self, and let otehr people gravitate towards you... this is healthy attraction.

anyway... create gravity!!, women will respect you

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread.
I've been guilty of some of the worst AFC crap you can imagine (I think we all have) and wondered why my previous girlfriends treated me like shyt.
But after coming to these boards for a few years now, I realise that there are better ways to handle LTRs.
I subscribe to many of the solid posts by others here (nipping shyt in the bud early, setting boundaries and not being afraid to upset her by expressing your anger or displeasure), but I also adhere to the following and it's having pretty good results.

#1: Silence is golden. Sometimes it's just better to say nothing, especially if you disapprove (ie mentioning other guys). The awkward silence can be very powerful.

#2: Agree and amplify. She says: "You're going a bit grey there..."
You say: "Yeah, I've found that chicks dig the salt and pepper look.
Or (and I'm stealing this epic comeback from Danger): Her: "Well you're not getting any (sex) tonight!"
You: "Not from you at least."

#3: Don't be too serious unless absolutely necessary. Make her laugh, point out her flaws (in a playful way), be bold and above all, be confident.
I act outrageously confident with my GF and she loves it.
For example: Me: "I'm cooking you my special dish tonight. In fact, it was so good, Gordon Ramsay had a taste and swore he'd never cook again. I once cooked it for a woman and she got down on one knee and proposed on the spot. I declined her proposal, but while she was down there, I couldn't stop her from going for my junk....." You get the idea.

#4: Take a keen interest in her career, passion or interests. Ask her questions that enable her to feel like she's contributing meaningfully to your world.
My GF is a nurse and passionately loves it.
I'll often take note of medical jargon I hear and ask her about it later. When I do, her eyes light up and she starts raving on about causes, symptoms, treatments etc. I see these conversations as `positive reinforcers', ie, when I'm around, she gets to talk about stuff she loves and interact with a man who (at least seems to) share her passion.

#5: Don't be afraid to hold the line in the face of overwhelming odds.
As a man, you want your girl to see you as good guy with heaps of likeable qualities and who isn't a controlling ogre.
I have a problem with not wanting to upset the applecart but as others have said, women crave direction and boundaries.
They learnt this from the first alpha male they encountered: Daddy.
Daddy was the first man to say "No" to her, he has always been the one man in her life who doesn't say things just to get in to her pants (hopefully!! LOL), he is never afraid to correct her or point out her bad behaviour.
The other night, my GF wanted to leave me at a birthday shindig and see her friends at a club.
The AFC in me wanted to be the good guy and grant her wish, but I knew the club and I know what her slore friends are like, so I swallowed hard and said no, fully expecting an argument to ensue.
I said: "That club is a shyt hole and I'm not entirely cool with you going there alone while your friends will be trying to crack on to men."
Instead of losing her temper as I feared, she just said ok, gave me a kiss and and we had a great night.

#6: By far the best advice (given by many here) is be prepared to walk and (thank you to Danger once again) be prepared for her to walk.
I love my GF but I feel I've developed a mindset that will enable me to walk if circumstances arise and get back in to the game.
Likewise, if she turns around one day and tells me she's been fvcking a doctor from her work, I feel quite comfortable with the thought of just making an excuse to be somewhere, leaving and going complete ghost.
Yes, I'll be hurt, but from what I've learned here, I know that each unworthy woman who leaves your life gives you the chance to meet someone better.
Same for if she breaks up with me, I'll just shrug my shoulders and get back out there.