Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get over a relationship?

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, big story short. I'm no DJ. I'm just your regular 17 years old male.
I always got my way with girls and never needed or had the desire to have a gf.
Anyways, I got one, and I was really in love with her. He were together for 5 months and broke up 4 times during which, the last time being yesterday.
She told me stuff like "I really like you, but I feel I dont truly love you or I would have given myself completely to you" and that kinda sh!t.
Thing is, I no I can't go back to her, cause I dont wanna end hurt again, but I really love her, and spent parts of my day thinking about her.
What to do to get over her?
Thanks bros, honestly.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get a life and find other stuff to do.. time helps, and if you ever wanna get a chance with her cut all contact with her for now, dont be needy, dont be too available, go for other girls, communicate that you dont need her with your actions.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have a life, and, as a matter of fact am very passionate about my goal of being a world-class weightlifter. I have cut all contact with her, obviously.
Thank you both for the help, it's kind of you.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redux said:
I already have a life, and, as a matter of fact am very passionate about my goal of being a world-class weightlifter. I have cut all contact with her, obviously.
Thank you both for the help, it's kind of you.
Sounds like you got it under control. Remember, most important are TIME and PERSPECTIVE. Perspective comes over the course of time...

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you learn a thing or two after going trough this kinda stuff 3 times. I'm feeling great most of the day, like I finnally turned the page over, I just miss her when I'm about to sleep and think about the sh!t we did together, the sex, and so on.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
As I say, replace the thought. Personally I'll think of an idea for a film but whatever works for you, it doesn't matter as long as it takes your focus away from her.

Again, don't even try to not think about her, don't focus on this problem too much, completely replace the thought. To help you your thoughts must be completely disassociated from her.
Thanks for the advice. I'm replacing it for weightlifting. Thing is I don't know if I still want to be with her or not. Not very DJ to not be certain it seems from what I've read. Anyways, not thinking about her def. can't do me bad.
Cheers.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to bring this back from the dead, but are all girls hors? Also, I'm honestly asking that. While I was with this girl, I had her cousin (which had bf for one month or so) was hitting on me like crazy. Then, not even a week after we break up her best girl friend is also messaging me like all the time, and seriously interested in me, and she has a bf for 5 months. I mean, what the hell gives?

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to me you are more of a don juan than a huge amount of guys on this board.

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are with their bfs just to be with somebody (aka not being alone), so it isn't really that weird to see a couple where one part doesn't REALLY like the other part xD, that or you might look like brad pitt :p.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, most girls are hors. The trick for a real DJ is being able to get it on with the others...otherwise you're just a guy with above average game, looks, money, etc.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
snobby said:
seems to me you are more of a don juan than a huge amount of guys on this board.
Haha, thanks man. I doubt it. I just want to have fun. In absence of bros, with hos :D

DJsomeday said:
Some girls are with their bfs just to be with somebody (aka not being alone), so it isn't really that weird to see a couple where one part doesn't REALLY like the other part xD, that or you might look like brad pitt :p.
I see. She is already saying that he isn't OFFICIALLY her bf and that she isn't really compromised (although they have been together to the exclusion of others for 5 months). It amuses me to no end when she tries to play like she is the prize and then says things like that haha.
That would be nice. Not really, I'm just strong willed and can move people as I want :D
The Shocker said:
Yeah, most girls are hors. The trick for a real DJ is being able to get it on with the others...otherwise you're just a guy with above average game, looks, money, etc.
First I need to actually differ hors from the other girls. If before I thought none was a hor, know I see all as hors. I need a happy balance.

Oh well, this is a nice community. Thanks all for your answers!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

One good way to get over a girl is to change the way you think about her.

How is this done?

You do this by linking massive amounts of NEGATIVITY to your current way of thinking about her, while simultaneously linking massive amounts of POSITIVITY to the all the benefits of being WITHOUT her.

And if you do this over time consistently enough, AND with enough EMOTION behind it, YOU WILL CHANGE the way you think about her, and you will FEEL better.

March on, soldier.

And good luck in this FIGHT!!!

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know victory unlimited, I subconsciously did the same exact thing a little while ago coming off a really long relationship, and it worked. I picked out all the sh*t she did that I hated and for awhile, even though it was a friendly breakup, I started to dislike her very much.

However, after that point and she was a nobody to me...all of the sudden with new schedules she's in all of my classes almost, I see her everywhere, it's been a few months, and I'm regrettably falling for her again. Damn.

Ugh.