How to get over a relationship?

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Was at the club last night and she was there. I saw her, laughed, said hey, and gave her a kiss on the head. Then I left to go dancing and chilling with my friends. After passing by me and dancing next to my group a few times, she grabbed me looked really deep and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was like 'whatever'. Then she started talking saying she missed me and **** and I was like 'too late for that, eh?', she tried to kiss me three times and I turned sideways the three.
Then she was like 'Why can't I get a kiss?' and stuff, begging for a kiss to almost 10 minutes. Then I said 'you are ridiculous. the only thing missing is that you put yourself on your knees begging', and she got down on her knees in the middle of the club. I said I wouldnt do it and, after 'threathning' me to walk away a few times she did saying that she got down on her knees and I dispised her.
I think I did good.
What do you guys think?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus...that's embarrassing for her. But you put your foot down, it's over. Don't think about her again, because you are pretty much no longer an ex-couple on good terms...

LOL, I liked the way you handled seeing her though. Most guys would try to avoid her (I myself am guilty of this), or act all AFC. Kissing her on the head and acting like you don't give a fvck pretty much rekindled all her interest in you.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what if the girl left you and show a lotta attraction to your BEST friend. (I mean so close of friends both of you claim related!) And the friend shows attraction too and they flirtin 24/7! This is happening to me as we speak.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dearl said:
Well what if the girl left you and show a lotta attraction to your BEST friend. (I mean so close of friends both of you claim related!) And the friend shows attraction too and they flirtin 24/7! This is happening to me as we speak.
Haha, I pulled that of with HER's best girl friend.
Thing is if he really were your best friend and he knows you wouldnt want him to show interest, he wouldnt.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the story, My best friend got a few classes with my x. SO he knew her before I did. Both me and my friend compete over the girls a lot who get the most or whatever. Not knowing he knew her, I approaced her on the bus:up: Nice lookin girl who has a sweet characteristic. Ok now we become good friends at school and my best friend see's me talkin to her. We then change are game to who could fvck her first. I have no classes or lunches with her he got a lunch and 3 classes with her so I was basically fvcked. But when I did see her I did what I could. (It is true, if she talks to you a lot you fall into thBe friend zone so keep her at a limit on spending time with you.) So she shows all the signs of attraction towards me, and I neva picked them up. :crackup: She got my # and told me over the phone that I messed up gettin a chance to go with her? <<< I never heard this line before! So i give her the game and we hooked up. I didnt tell my best friend they got 3 classes and a lunch, sh1t she could tell him. She told him and like sore loser he got mad because him ****in is out the question. He told me I was b1tch for what I did. <<<Never called me a b1tch in his life and I didnt give a sh1t who he was to me he was finna get beat the fvck up. I told him the story how it happend and said i just wanted to fvck. He told me he should tell her I said that. ??? he got jealous because I guess he thinks she is the one. I made him say he wont tell. But like 3 days after the conversation, me and her relationship faded fast. And I would see him with her all the time in school. Like he was trying to let her no she made a mistake. My fvckin close friend my damn brother with different parents close! Me and her talk on the phone one time and i read on the website to let her no she is in a competion going with you, which was true. I told her there are a lotta girls in the school who want me to go with them, and im happy with you. She tell me she couldnt handle are relationship? that It wasnt me but we could try to get back together later. We still friends and my Best friend is flirting with her hard like if thats his Girlfriend! She plays with the guy too. In my fvckin face! walking together, hugged up, (him wrapped around her) and walking her to her classes. He say he finna fvck her first now just as if he never told me I was a b1tch for going with her. Jealous friends are everywhere regardless if yaw best friends or not. Everybody knows who she last go with so when people see them together they want to know what happend? and why is your best friend hugged up with your girlfriend? Its hard as hell to get over this. I was going to win are competion, Realization on how far a friend is going to be a friend, Lost a good girl, hard to get over this. Help Me please!

Last edited:

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about thread hijacking...
Anyways were the fvck does she become your girlfriend? Cause you hooked up?
And man, that best friend is a bad influence and brings you down, at least dump him.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Redux...I agree, you shouldn't throw the term girlfriend around so loosely. I still have never had a girlfriend, because I've never had an especially strong connection with any girl I dated, and I've never dated one long-term.

ka_paow

Reaction score
The Shocker said:
LOL @ Redux...I agree, you shouldn't throw the term girlfriend around so loosely. I still have never had a girlfriend, because I've never had an especially strong connection with any girl I dated, and I've never dated one long-term.
I agree with Shocker. A "girlfriend" is a proper term for a girl who is on the path of marriage. Usually this doesn't or shouldn't happen until at least a year or two of getting to know each other and all that good stuff. Right now its time to have fun and meet as many people as possible. So what she cheated on you? Forget her, actually you should thank her, she saved you from wasting your time. 1 down, 1 million girls to go.

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a hint that I do. Go up to any girl and talk to her, when you are done get her number, and then go out with her.
I think you'll get over that girl like that.