Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with a girl who has a boyfriend?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl like almost a year ago in the campus but didn't really talk to her much. By coincident, I met her again while I was having a lunch with my friends. She was sitting at a table behind me and touched my back to get my attention and started a conversation. I could tell that she was really nervous because of the tone and the speed of her speaking. Anyway, after the conversation was over we both got our contact info.

A day later she contacted me to help her with her math problems. I helped her a bit, but told her that if she wants to know how to solve the problems we could set up a date to meet at campus and I will teach her. So, she told me the two days that she's available and asked me for my availability.

Here is the thing, during the lunch break where I met her I overheard her saying to her male friends that she has a boyfriend. She probably knew I overheard it too because I was sitting next to her.

Also, my helping her with math is not because I want to get inside her pant, but because I'm a tutor and I enjoy tutoring students.

So, how should I deal with her?

princess_124

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond said:
I met a girl like almost a year ago in the campus but didn't really talk to her much. By coincident, I met her again while I was having a lunch with my friends. She was sitting at a table behind me and touched my back to get my attention and started a conversation. I could tell that she was really nervous because of the tone and the speed of her speaking. Anyway, after the conversation was over we both got our contact info.

A day later she contacted me to help her with her math problems. I helped her a bit, but told her that if she wants to know how to solve the problems we could set up a date to meet at campus and I will teach her. So, she told me the two days that she's available and asked me for my availability.

Here is the thing, during the lunch break where I met her I overheard her saying to her male friends that she has a boyfriend. She probably knew I overheard it too because I was sitting next to her.

Also, my helping her with math is not because I want to get inside her pant, but because I'm a tutor and I enjoy tutoring students.

So, how should I deal with her?
So, the only reason you talk to her is because you want to have sex? You sound like a pervert

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
princess_124 said:
So, the only reason you talk to her is because you want to have sex? You sound like a pervert
I'm a pervert or you're someone who couldn't read?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's easy, you don't. She has a boyfriend. Find a single girl. Are you some kind of ahole that likes stealing women or tempting people cheat? Ever heard of karma?

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
That's easy, you don't. She has a boyfriend. Find a single girl. Are you kind of ahole that likes stealing women or tempting people cheat? Ever heard of karma?
I know, but I don't want her to think I took her baiting because I agree to help her.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i hadn't read your first post before commenting lol. I don't see a problem if you just like teaching and have genuinelly no interest in her. If she's very hot, your lack of interest could even make her want you. All i see is win in your case, you can only gain.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
That's easy, you don't. She has a boyfriend. Find a single girl. Are you some kind of ahole that likes stealing women or tempting people cheat? Ever heard of karma?
What does this has to do with karma? It's up to the girl with a boyfriend if she wants to cheat, not the single guy. It's not the guys problem, but the girl that she is attracted to someone else.

It's a sign her relationship is not that good... If you have sex with a girl who has a boyfriend, don't worry (besides him finding out and beating you up), it's not your fault.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SayWhat said:
What does this has to do with karma? It's up to the girl with a boyfriend if she wants to cheat, not the single guy. It's not the guys problem, but the girl that she is attracted to someone else.

It's a sign her relationship is not that good... If you have sex with a girl who has a boyfriend, don't worry (besides him finding out and beating you up), it's not your fault.

Steal some dude's girl, and some dude will steal her from you.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are, as you say, a tutor who enjoys tutoring, and she, as you say, is a girl with a boyfriend in need of tutoring, then what does it have to do with sosuave.net?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any confusion here. If you like tutoring and what to continue tutoring her then do it. As long as you're doing it without any expectations.

You could also cut off all interactions with her if you're afraid of her misconstruing your actions.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djthiago1 said:
Steal some dude's girl, and some dude will steal her from you.
I totally agree with that, therefore I never start a relationship with someone who cheated on her boyfriend with me (or before me).

Raymond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
If you are, as you say, a tutor who enjoys tutoring, and she, as you say, is a girl with a boyfriend in need of tutoring, then what does it have to do with sosuave.net?
She knows friends who are better math than I, so why contacted a dude who she just met to teach her math? Plus, she doesn't know I'm a tutor.

I think the better question is not how to deal with her, but how do I know if she:

1. Wants attention.
2. Looking for a replacement.
3. Something else.

By knowing her intention, I can act accordingly.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an example of how I recently dealt with a girl with an on again, off again boyfriend. Now, to put this in perspective, we have known each other for almost two years, and we did fvck back in May. Then she went back to this dude who's a real beta loser. Meanwhile I studied and took the bar exam, passed it, became an attorney, and just this week got recruited by my mentor to join his new firm from the firm we were both at. I posted the news to Facebook. Around midnight - only hours after she added a picture of the two of them to her profile pic and called him her boyfriend in the comments, she likes my post, and then she texts me. ME - the guy who this dope said he didn't want her contacting. The guy who this dope told her I intimidated him. The guy who this dope knows she sucked and fvcked and spent the night naked in his arms. I haven't heard anything from her in over four months, since the last time I told her to text me when she's single.

Her: I saw your Facebook post, Congratulations!
Her: Although I expected nothing less :)
Me: Thanks, that's sweet. I'd love to see you and catch up. Are you single?
Her: I'm not, but I understand why you'd ask that and I'd still like to catch up if you'd like
Me: I'm sure it would be a blast to see you and catch up, but I prefer to wait until your status changes.
Her: I understand. Regardless I'm very happy for you
Her: You deserve all the success you receive
Her: Oh, and by the way, you're an awesome person to be around. So you have that going for you...Which I'm sure you're aware of ;)
Me: Thank you, it's a blessing and a curse.
Her: Well if you do find time for a lunch let me know, it'd be great to catch up!
Her: You know, if you can squeeze me in :)
Me: It's not an issue of time. Of course I'd like to see you, but I'm simply not going to involve myself while you're unavailable. When you're ready, you'll make sure I know it in no uncertain terms.
Her: I think your response is respectable yet I still would like to catch up
Her: So if you find some spare time please consider grabbing a bite with me
Me: Until you are ready to openly explore your attraction for me, I'm going to have to decline. But it's great to hear from you, I hope you and the family are having a great holiday season. Keep in touch!
Her: Well thank you for your time, and I'm genuinely happy for you. I'm positive I'll hear about you soon

Notes
1. She was testing me to see if she could get me to capitulate and spend time and give her attention when she was unwilling to give me what I want. Not going to happen. You can see how many times she tried to get me to compromise myself. No way. In fact, if I'd finally relented, there would be a 99% chance she'd flake.
2. The time after the conversation ends is actually more important. Guaranteed, this kind of thing never happens to a hot girl. Most guys, including the guy she's with right now, will constantly compromise and fall all over themselves and enter her frame to please her. She's thinking about the guy who said "No," probably 95% of the time right now, and the longer I remain silent the more the sexual tension will build. It is key to be congruent with what I said and not throw in the towel because as frustrated and pissy as she might seem, she's actually incredibly aroused by my ability to resist her because it's not what I want. This is a negotiation, and she's not offering what I expect and deserve. So I turn down her offer and wait for the next one.
3. I knew she wasn't single, but I asked to make a point. In fact, I'll probably respond to any new contact from her pretty much word for word. She'll either finally relent, or stop texting me altogether.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
1. She was testing me to see if she could get me to capitulate and spend time and give her attention when she was unwilling to give me what I want.
She's clearly a cheater, why are you interested in her? If it's only the sex you're after, why do you care if she has a boyfriend? Sounds like if she's not banging you she'd be banging someone else.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do your job and tutor her. That's it. I don't see what the complexity is.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck is this thread still on? The answer is simply not to fvcking cause yourself drama and have respect towards others relationships. Smple as that.

There are millions of girls single and more wiling to date you and you fvcking chose this chick who's taken. Are you mind fvcked? She is just using you man. Open your eyes.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I plainly stated, zekko, I walked away. She got in touch with me. I merely stated my terms. Yes, I probably could have gotten a lay out of her again, but as I'm spinning multiple plates who are already laying me, why go for the same-old? I know she's attracted to me, so yeah I bet all my chips.

Regardless of the question, the fact remains that this is how you deal with a girl with a boyfriend who's attracted to you. You do not freely give her your time or attention if you're after her pvssy, because she's got enough dudes willing to do that. You get her to enter your frame and give you her pvssy on your terms.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
Her: I saw your Facebook post, Congratulations!
Her: Although I expected nothing less :)
Me: Thanks, that's sweet. I'd love to see you and catch up. Are you single?
Her: I'm not, but I understand why you'd ask that and I'd still like to catch up if you'd like
Me: I'm sure it would be a blast to see you and catch up, but I prefer to wait until your status changes.
Her: I understand. Regardless I'm very happy for you
Her: You deserve all the success you receive
Her: Oh, and by the way, you're an awesome person to be around. So you have that going for you...Which I'm sure you're aware of ;)
Me: Thank you, it's a blessing and a curse.
Her: Well if you do find time for a lunch let me know, it'd be great to catch up!
Her: You know, if you can squeeze me in :)
Me: It's not an issue of time. Of course I'd like to see you, but I'm simply not going to involve myself while you're unavailable. When you're ready, you'll make sure I know it in no uncertain terms.
Her: I think your response is respectable yet I still would like to catch up
Her: So if you find some spare time please consider grabbing a bite with me
Me: Until you are ready to openly explore your attraction for me, I'm going to have to decline. But it's great to hear from you, I hope you and the family are having a great holiday season. Keep in touch!
Her: Well thank you for your time, and I'm genuinely happy for you. I'm positive I'll hear about you soon.
Handled like a boss!:yes:

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I relish in the idea that the exchange left her staring at her phone like :eek:

I used to jump at any opportunity to spend any time with her. Since I've learned the ways of the Force ;) things have changed. She's put her finger in the water several times since we fvcked in May to test where I'm at emotionally, but I doubt she ever expected I'd so easily be able to resist her when she won't meet my terms. And my value has never been as high as it is right now.