How to deal with a girl who has a boyfriend?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raymond, some women will mention a boyfriend because they think we thrive off of jealousy like they do. I would hang out with her, flirt, etc. as if you never heard her say it. If she brings it up you can tell her that you understand and wish her well (next). Women like to branch swing. It's extremely difficult to find an attractive woman who's single. I never ask them to break up with their boyfriends, but if they do it on their own then it's game on. Your post seems to suggest you wanted confirmation that she likes you and she's using the tutoring as an excuse to hang out with you. I'd say give it a shot.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stugots26 said:
I relish in the idea that the exchange left her staring at her phone like :eek:

I used to jump at any opportunity to spend any time with her. Since I've learned the ways of the Force ;) things have changed. She's put her finger in the water several times since we fvcked in May to test where I'm at emotionally, but I doubt she ever expected I'd so easily be able to resist her when she won't meet my terms. And my value has never been as high as it is right now.
I'm not trying to take you down a peg, but it doesn't sound like you're in the drivers' seat in this. After that last exchange it sounded like mission accomplished for her, your attention and confirmation that you still want her. If you had simply thanked her and turned down meeting up without reiterating her exclusive status as a barrier, then I could see her looking :eek:

She went back to the boyfriend for a reason, regardless of how beta you believe him to be.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree with you, but if that confirmation was all that she was really after, she only would have had to ask once. She asked three times, at least two of which were after I reiterated her exclusive status as a barrier. She had all the confirmation she needed the first time. She was on a mission to either get her way or to find out how secure I was without her.

There's nothing wrong with a woman knowing that you want her. Men and women are sexual beings, and of course I want her, I think she's hot, but I'm not thirsty for it. I'm telling her that the only way I'm interested in her is romantically, and if that's not an option because she's not single, then I'm not interested AT ALL and I can withhold my time and attention until she shows up the way I want. She doesn't get any investment from me until she makes the effort.

Keeping the lines of communicating open and reiterating terms and boundaries is healthy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
#0) Don't.
#1) If she likes you, she will lie and say she doesn't have a boyfriend.
#2) If she dislikes you, she will lie and say she has a boyfriend.
#3) If you are seeing her and discover she has a boyfriend who she tried to conceal, be sure to say only good things about him. "He's a good looking guy". Then pursue other women until she tells you she is done with him, and hold on loosely with her.
#4) If she told you she has a boyfriend, you can really only be friends. Be sure to tell her about all your other women. Let her see you with them. Tell her as much detail as she can handle. If you can get better women than he can, she will take note.
#5) All women have some guys at their disposal. Don't be one. Be the guy who has women at his disposal.
#6) Never ask "Do you have a boyfriend?" It grants her too much power. Instead, use him in a sentence. "What does your boyfriend think of you working here?" They usually say they don't have one. "Are you single?" is my favorite one-liner.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you handled it well Stugots. I don't blame you for refusing to meet up with her to "catch up" when she is otherwise involved. Then she gets all the benefits without giving anything in return. Girls think they can just keep guys in their life for attention/validation and you should just go along with it. Fvck that. That's friendzone sh*t. Let her talk and have lunch with her BF.