Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many women you guys slept with?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's useless to brag about this ****. Yet, there is a point in knowing the amount of women you've been with, as it gives credit to the knowledge and experience you share regarding women.

One thing that the PUA community has done is caused an epidemic of guys feeling inferior by not picking up any girls to feeling even more inferior by thinking they aren't banging enough skanks.

Becoming a good dj, to me, is knowing you can get it...but not drooling over how mighty you are for banging some skank another average shmuck could.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
53 so far (as per sig) and most in the last few years when I became game aware.

To the nonbelievers here about the self-reported lay count of others, it seems quite normal to me. The guys here are above average because they're LEARNING and APPLYING game and improving themselves. They are, for the most part, red pill aware to some degree, and that makes you above average statistically.

With some work, tagging 10 girls/year is very reasonable for a large number of men. Extrapolate over a decade (avoid marriage/stay the course) and you have 100 lays.

Night-hawk said:
...but not drooling over how mighty you are for banging some skank another average shmuck could.
The thing is though, most average schmucks CAN'T bang that skank, otherwise the lifetime average would be a lot higher.

Men are competitive, numbers matter to us. Who can bench more, who makes more money, who fvcked more girls, who can beat who up, who has a faster car, it's endless. That's what being a man IS - being a competitor. That's why we have wars, sports, leaders, followers, and on and on. I have respect for guys who can tap lots of top notch ass; I learn from them and that's how I get better.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valid points.

I'm not insinuating that a guy don't embrace his competitive nature. I myself like to count my numbers. :p

Kawai

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of constructive comments here. It's sort of like when I was killing it in the gym just trying to get as big as possible. Once I reached my lifting goals and desired size I was like, "okay, what now???" I wasn't trying to compete and honestly it wasn't doing me much good. In fact it was only adding to the player title women had assigned me.

Getting laid is getting laid. 1 or 100, it really makes no difference and at the end of the day you're left with..."okay, what now??" If you end up 39 years old like me and alone, than all the numbers in the world will not fill the void that only "1" good quality woman can.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sewing your wild oat/seed, but if you miss the objective of taking those experiences in order to filter trash from quality, and taking your physical experiences to translate them into something you can offer your future wife, then really you're just spinning your wheels.

If you're younger than me and think otherwise, just keep doing it and wait till your 39, and then you'll fully understand where I'm coming from.

There's a common belief that 10-15% of the guys are getting 80-85% of the women. Even the trash women are able to get laid easier than 85% of the male population, hence they can afford to be picky. If the lower quality women were being had by "the average guy" there wouldn't be such a proliferation of websites specifically aimed at men on how to get "the girl". There are very few if any websites aimed at women on how to get the guy due to the natural order of pursuer vs. damsel.

There is a particular formula that certain men have perfected, and while it includes personality, looks, money, clothes, career, etc...there's a certain balance of all these that appeals to women's biological desire for the best provider. My best friend is a great example of someone who appears to have many of these traits, but just can't seem to pull. He makes great money, drives a brand new 5-series BMW, works out, has a brand new 4k sqft home...he taught me how to dress to impress years ago...and yet he's struggling.

So the number count is nothing more than a testament that you as the pursuer are doing something correct, but what you do with it is another story.

As much as some here are in disbelief that 200+ is even real, I was actually in disbelief that anything less than 50 exists. It's all very relative to where you live and the availability of willing females. Phoenix is the 6th largest US city, so of course opportunity is ripe, but in Bismarck North Dakota, you might be running out of opportunities within a year and then having your name blacklisted by all the women in the city due to population density.

I think if you've been with 1 and you married her and things have worked out...you win. If you've had 50 and found the 1...you win. If you've had none or a million and you can't seem to find ANY fit, it's time to look inside (myself included).

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kawai said:
A lot of constructive comments here. It's sort of like when I was killing it in the gym just trying to get as big as possible. Once I reached my lifting goals and desired size I was like, "okay, what now???" I wasn't trying to compete and honestly it wasn't doing me much good. In fact it was only adding to the player title women had assigned me.

Getting laid is getting laid. 1 or 100, it really makes no difference and at the end of the day you're left with..."okay, what now??" If you end up 39 years old like me and alone, than all the numbers in the world will not fill the void that only "1" good quality woman can.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sewing your wild oat/seed, but if you miss the objective of taking those experiences in order to filter trash from quality, and taking your physical experiences to translate them into something you can offer your future wife, then really you're just spinning your wheels.

If you're younger than me and think otherwise, just keep doing it and wait till your 39, and then you'll fully understand where I'm coming from.
I am 28 and already understand where you are coming from. Quality over quantity EVERY time.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe the guys who are 50+ . if they are so good why are they still here? Doesn't make sense to me and the worst thing is they are the ones who posts the most in the forum.

btw, my count is 11 girls over the last eight years, 2 hookers :-(

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am surpriced that i havent done better since my post in Dec.2012, but i am up at 37 now, but still havent found the girls i am looking for.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one who lost track.

Last time I had a count was when I turned 19 and I was in my 30's. All of them 7 to 9's....with a few 6's and 10's sprinkled in.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a bartender for 5 years. Trust me, I lost count.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
I was a bartender for 5 years. Trust me, I lost count.
Me too - but I kept track. I do believe one could lose track though, the amount of numbers I would collect is unreal.

I didnt just jump on any piece of pvssy then though. I thought it was wrong to spin plates and take multiple partners :eek:

Luckily we all grow and learn. Now I'm still selective, but not exclusive. :up:

Up on 34 now - been spinning the same plates for a bit.