How many women you guys slept with?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering...judging by the posts it's very mixed...if you lost count then please just say so.

Hate the game..

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hit number 27, had sex three times with three new girls last week, its all about having your head in the right place, not drinking too much and being in the proper situation. When you get on a hot streak keep going, for some reason things go well during these times.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 4. Starting fresh I had two in the last 4 months after getting out of a LTR.

My goal would be to either hit 10 by the end of next year (should easily be doable if I put my mind to it, could probably significantly surpass that if I play my cards right) or go with Roosh's approach of mini-relationships. I'm not really planning anything, though. Just need to work the number's game a bit more.

P

perseverance

I'm vastly inexperienced, I blame having a small penis, a large head and a PS3.

P

perseverance

bradd80 said:
40-50. But I really emphasize quality over quantity, so most of these have been pretty hot.
Blimey, your penis must shed as much skin as a lizard.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4th of December i layed #30.

From the new year i am going to keep a journal of FR's and LR's, so that i can share my experience, this time i am going to keep it up to date!

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
None

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I'm suprised at yalls numbers.

You would think people on this site have high numbers. Good stuff european. When I was 20 my count was around 20.

Even though I was a very late bloomer (Didn't lost my virginity until I was 18) I am in my 50's right now. I never really took count but I know I'm around there.

Every year I sleep with more girls then I have in the previous year. I guess my confidence just went up every year. This year alone I done smashed 17 girls excluding my exes!

However, I hope that I only sleep with one girl for the rest of my life. I'm very happy with my current girlfriend and hopefully I can ride out with her.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3, Hopefully more In the near future

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 10. Still pretty low in my opinion. Was a virgin until I was 18. Also had a near 6 year LTR, and another lasting about a year and a half.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Only because I never have the free crib smh. This one girl just hit me up and she's dtf but guess what?.... No free crib

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
40-50. But I really emphasize quality over quantity, so most of these have been pretty hot.

damn dude, they said 1 out of 3 women has herpes

that mean you banged at least 15 chicks that had that $hit bro.....

damn I hope you stayed strapped up the whole time

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I've done double that, not sure if over 100 yet, but under 120, and no herpes. Only a handful of these were long-term (i.e. trusted more and more to use no condom), thus one/two and done limits the herp, I guess, but they seriously could have almost all not had herpes idk.

There's really nothing disgusting about all this guys. Sex isn't really all as "dirty" as it's made out to be by society. It's usually a very clean act on the whole. I mean a nurse touches way more nasty things while in the ER at work. Nurses know what's safe an not safe.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10. Just turned 20 years old, had 3 longish term girlfriends and never actually 'tried' to up my numbers. Pretty happy with it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...about what i thought...i lost count after 30 something myself...somewhere between 80-100 by my estimates...l...if you go out a lot over the years it really adds up...plus just casual dating over internet dating sites and day approaches as well...it just all adds up after a while...especially if you travel a lot...

hindsighted

Don Juan
Reaction score
40-50. As I mentioned in another thread, I am a little dissappointed to be on here seeking advice from people that dont pull chicks. hopefully more poeple post honest numbers on here and I will check those threads more than the others.

dont get me wrong, there is a lot of good info. on here about bettering yourself and what not. But for people to call themselves a DJ, or think they are becoming one, is quite funny after reading these past 2 weeks of posts.

I guess it all starts with confidence though, so maybe its not a bad thing... I just feel a bit fooled

go get your d*ck wet kids