Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you think like me or similarly?

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes. All easily influenced DJs and aspiring DJs turn back here. Where do any reputable posters on this forum abodcate the use of women simply as a sexual tool for orgasm? They don't.

You poor deluded youth, there is no way you can live a life of happiness with that outlook in your head. I know most women are easily manipulated into frequent and abhorrent sexual acts that quickly destroy any respect they might earn from men, but to say that we should continue the cycle is ridiculous.

You do not need to disrespect and dehumanize women to embrace your sexuality or attract sexual advances. Sad to say you are only taking the easiest route, not one that will lead to your development as a better person: THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING A DON JUAN!

If you really are superior to the blithering hordes of imbecile sluts then why do you continue to interact with them? Seek out those very few who are deserving of your presence. Not that your posts show much deserving at all, but I don't know you, only the deluded yet determined persona you choose to represent yourself on these forums.

As to advice; merely consider if the only purpose women serve is that of our sexual gratification. Are their minds purposefully built to test our brains against our bodies, and thereby determine which of us are man enough to persue enlightenment through them beyond orgasm? Or are they merely walking vag!nas? Does that mean you are simply a walking pen!s?

Well, I guess we all know the answer to that one.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*shrug*

I asked who thought like me or similarly, never once did I demand anyone to think like me. I don't care about what the reputable posters advocate, I'll do what benefits me.

Who are you to say I can't be happy? Women are walking, talking jokes to me, I have my fun, keep my feelings focused on me & roll, there are tons more fulfilling stuff than women. i.e. travel, sports & competition.

If I am bigger, stronger, better looking & gain more knowledge I am a better person. Which is my goal, to be as close to perfection as possible. Women play a minor role in that. Respect is earned, I don't hand it out like a pamphlet. It doesn't matter what other men do, it only matters what I do.

I won't seek anything but my own improvement & benefit. Get it through your head, I take what I want from the females I want it from. I don't want or need companionship, just the sex. Deluded or not, I know what I want & I'm going for it & I don't need your stamp of approval to validate me.

They call this the "game" so I will treat it as such. Women are entertainment, a recreational activity. Take them seriously & be sucked into drama. I have no use for something as insipid as love either. My true passions lie in other things. art, writing, animation, fighting(in a competitive manner), exploration & adventure.

Hey I'm just being honest & sharing an opinion. No one has to use it or follow it. Try not to be so butthurt over a guy you'll never meet.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work, you can have all the worthless women. Saves all the high quality ones for the rest of us!

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming me or someone like me doesn't already have them under submission.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was gonna post a relpy, but this thread is so fu.cking retarded i wont bother

Kirro you little Misogynist you...!

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Oh how the members of this board love to throw that word around.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noun 1. misogyny - hatred of women
misogynism
hate, hatred - the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action

Kirro said:
I don't want anything long term or meaningful as I don't think women have a use beyond sex in my life.

The answer is no I don't respect women or anyone right away.

Do I plan to get married? Hell no. Having a woman trap me in that sh!t hole is the last thing on my mind.

However I plan to make a woman sign a contract giving me sole custody & authority over my child(especially if its a boy).

A mother figure? The only use most women have for a kid is to breast feed, what value will she teach my child? What principles? Will she motivate my child to succeed? To crush the competition?

Assuming I have a son which I want I'll make his mother play a minuscule role because she'll teach him a ton of useless bullsh!t that will slow him down in his teen years. With a mother around she'll try her best to make him soft by keeping his mind wrapped in fantasy.
err.... yes you are!

Do I plan to have kids? If I end up making a good salary yes.
im wondering if this will be with IVF within a gay cvil partnership, IVF can be expensive so you'd need a good salary to afford it.

in fact please dont have kids...

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You get a new account & call it queensamantha because you come in this thread dance your fingers on that keyboard all butthurt because I said the only use women have for me is sex. You call me misogynist & then you make a gay insinuation, telling me not to have kids like a punk b!tch.

Also having no respect/viewing as inferior or useless =/= hating. *sigh* such an emotional b!tch you are.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
A mother figure? The only use most women have for a kid is to breast feed, what value will she teach my child? What principles? Will she motivate my child to succeed? To crush the competition?

Assuming I have a son which I want I'll make his mother play a minuscule role because she'll teach him a ton of useless bullsh!t that will slow him down in his teen years. I want to be able to teach him to fight at a young age without some soft being crying how he's only a child. He will know that bullsh!t like santa, the tooth fairy & even god are made up fantasies. With a mother around she'll try her best to make him soft by keeping his mind wrapped in fantasy.

With only my input he will be strong, stronger than I was, better than I was so that he'll never have to come on sosuave to make topics about that "one" attention wh*re wasting his time.
so basically you dont want your son to have a childhood? you want to spawn off a combination of james bond, michael jordan, and rambo...a child needs a mother, the only people who dont believe that are ones who never had one. obviously the sosuave community does not think like you for the most part...good luck with all of this.
im going to teach my son a lot of important things that maybe i never knew, but im not going to force it down his throat. hes never going to hate me because ill always be there for him, regardless of if he lives up to my expectations or not...but believe me im going to have expectations.
but in the end im going to give my child unconditional love and if you think thats gay then go **** yourself

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
falconslax89 said:
so basically you dont want your son to have a childhood? you want to spawn off a combination of james bond, michael jordan, and rambo...a child needs a mother, the only people who dont believe that are ones who never had one.
Believe it or not I have a great relationship with my mom. Number 1 favourite person in the world. HOWever. Had I taken her advice on some topics I'd be one of the guys here asking the same question over & over about the same girl. The only use my son's mother will have is breast feeding, tending to cuts & bruises & maybe cooking.

When that bully at school picks a fight with him what will a woman teach him? Conflict resolution? Turning the other cheek? Telling the teacher? Pfft I'll teach him martial arts from the time he can walk & how to use it responsibly. One well places right hook to the chin then a swift kick to the groin = instant rep.

What about that girl he likes? What will his mother say? Go up to her with flowers? Be polite & pander to her? Supplicate like a wimp? How about he just talk to her casually & every other pretty girl in school?

What about when something goes wrong & he starts crying? What would a mother do, hug him & cry along with him? No, I'll tell him to dry his tears & suck it up. The strong have no time for crying.

When his mind matures he'll have a mentor & a friend.

The strong prosper & the weak struggle, this law of nature applies even in human society. Let a boy be raised by too many women & he usually becomes weak. Let a boy train himself around strong men, he curbstomps.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro...

Do i respect women? Not many of them, because most are just not good (the same can be said for men)... So i half agree with you there...

Do i plan to get married? Nope, not a chance. Unless im 60, lonely, and looking for someone to die with. So i agree with you again.

Do i plan to have kids? No, but i've had my share of scares and was ready to face it.

There's nothing you said up until that point that would have gotten a reaction such as the one you have received.

When you talk about making a woman sign a paper that WILL NOT hold up in court - you demonstrate that you know NOTHING about current parenting laws. Unless you're talking about having a Surrogate mother, but most agencies wouldn't approve of something like that if it's just going to be a father raising it. But that probably would have got a pass from most as well...

BUT

When you start talking about forcing your child to grow up a certain way that WOULD BE traumatic to him - you took a walk down a dark path. That's sick man...

That is what i believe most of us are reacting to. I would not have wanted a father like that, the fact i went through hell in my childhood and learned all this stuff on my own (as well as how to stand up for myself, etc) THAT is the reward of being a free human being.... I'm far seperated from my bad childhood though, so i have less emotional attachment to it...

I believe by the time you're around my age - the rage you still feel about your childhood will die down... as mine did.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean you're only reacting to the part about raising a kid. Most of the others are acting like butthurt feminazi's yelling misogynist.

The only rage in my childhood stemmed from most of the people around me trying to control me, both women & men.

I was taught most of this stuff by natural & his friends(most of these guys are either good looking, charismatic or well off financially or combination of all).

I may not have explained the childhood I envision for my son. You act like I want to make a puppet or some kind of minion to do my bidding. I actually want him to learn to speak his mind & express himself as soon as possible, most women won't allow that as they usually want a boy to be well mannered & neutered. I want to show him the truth as soon as possible to motivate him to strive for excellence. I want him to love his hobbies & passions but I don't want to delude him with nonsense like santa or the tooth fairy, he'll get toys & money but only if he gets good grades.

There's other stuff like self defense training & physical conditioning. A mother would be to soft on him & encourage the boy to be a weakling. I want him to able to shrug off physical pain not clam up at the thought of it. Sure he can play video games, hell I'll play with him but I'm there to guide him to be successful not enable weakness.

I believe women reek of weakness, they are exceptions but I won't bother looking. Most mothers will absolutely pvssified a boy. I have no need for that. My son will be better than me as I am better than my father, I hate weakness in myself & others & I won't apologize to you or anyone else on this forum or in real life. I'm here to raise strong children not useless weaklings who will be bullied by reality.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kid is a blank canvas, you have a lot of influence and responsibility on what's painted on there but you've gotta let the kid do the painting. Also, you seem to already have your perfect picture in mind of what you expect...to the point of being, what you'll only accept. Now if the kid doesn't paint your picture how will it feel? Unloved, and it'll constantly seek acceptance from you, or others.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
A kid is a blank canvas, you have a lot of influence and responsibility on what's painted on there but you've gotta let the kid do the painting. Also, you seem to already have your perfect picture in mind of what you expect...to the point of being, what you'll only accept. Now if the kid doesn't paint your picture how will it feel? Unloved, and it'll constantly seek acceptance from you, or others.
If my child is a girl then the mother can have more input however I'd try to teach her to be independent, try & I mean TRY to have her develop some sense of a work ethic. If she's interested I'd teach her self defense & she can join me in my manly hobbies if she wishes. She'd be my offspring & anything from me I auto-love.

War Against Betaism said:
What has this board come to...
Untangle your panties it is only one topic.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got problems, though you'll probably grow out of it.

****ing hell. Back in t'day this was a place for frustrated (probably overly nice) guys to talk about relationships and hopefully help others to have success with women.

You've got a serious attitude problem. You've also got another thing coming if you think you can raise an un-isolated child to think and act as you wish.

I suspect you'll grow out of this when you get a real girlfriend, but if you don't, then I beg of you to consider the consequences of your behaviour.
I understand that you don't wish your child to have the same difficulties when it comes to sex and women, but come on, you're acting like a jackass. Brainwashing a child isn't the answer, and it won't work.

Try sorting yourself out before you go messing with someone else's life.

p.s Would you have prefered a single (male) parent?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
Untangle your panties it is only one topic.
One topic of a thousand created by extremists like you who put TOO much stock into theories waaaaaay too much.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
You may wonder if I like or respect women.

The answer is no I don't respect women or anyone right away.
The question is not, who do you respect. The real question is, who respects you. What dou you think?

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im only interested in flings right now
after 28 (finishing masters degree) ill focus on findig the woman who is mature and responsible enough to live with me and raise OUR kids. ill make sure to keep the game on always instead of letting the marriage droop as most couples let that happen....ill marry after 33.......yes i distrust not just women, but PEOPLE at first, its YOUR life and YOUR reality, they are coming into yours, so it takes time fro me to build rapport, attraction is already there when I approach...