How many of you think like me or similarly?

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
****ing hell. Back in t'day this was a place for frustrated (probably overly nice) guys to talk about relationships and hopefully help others to have success with women.

You've got a serious attitude problem. You've also got another thing coming if you think you can raise an un-isolated child to think and act as you wish.

I suspect you'll grow out of this when you get a real girlfriend, but if you don't, then I beg of you to consider the consequences of your behaviour.
I understand that you don't wish your child to have the same difficulties when it comes to sex and women, but come on, you're acting like a jackass. Brainwashing a child isn't the answer, and it won't work.

Try sorting yourself out before you go messing with someone else's life.

p.s Would you have prefered a single (male) parent?
I have considered the consequences of my behaviour & I have handled them before & I will continue on easily. Jack*ss or not I like the way I am & I refuse to change for anyone.

I would not have preferred anything, I liked learning this stuff on my own it was fun.

War Against Betaism said:
One topic of a thousand created by extremists like you who put TOO much stock into theories waaaaaay too much.
& you felt the need to post in here why? Could have just skimmed past it.

Commandante said:
The question is not, who do you respect. The real question is, who respects you. What dou you think?
Several people respect me either through fear or admiration regardless of age. The opinions of a few butthurt internet clowns doesn't change what happens to me in the real world.

DjVita said:
Im only interested in flings right now
after 28 (finishing masters degree) ill focus on findig the woman who is mature and responsible enough to live with me and raise OUR kids. ill make sure to keep the game on always instead of letting the marriage droop as most couples let that happen....ill marry after 33.......yes i distrust not just women, but PEOPLE at first, its YOUR life and YOUR reality, they are coming into yours, so it takes time fro me to build rapport, attraction is already there when I approach...
Cool. Do what you gotta do man.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
& you felt the need to post in here why? Could have just skimmed past it.
Ummm why are you taking it up the butt? I made one simple post and you felt the need to instigate me.

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kirro said:
Believe it or not I have a great relationship with my mom. Number 1 favourite person in the world. HOWever. Had I taken her advice on some topics I'd be one of the guys here asking the same question over & over about the same girl. The only use my son's mother will have is breast feeding, tending to cuts & bruises & maybe cooking.

When that bully at school picks a fight with him what will a woman teach him? Conflict resolution? Turning the other cheek? Telling the teacher? Pfft I'll teach him martial arts from the time he can walk & how to use it responsibly. One well places right hook to the chin then a swift kick to the groin = instant rep.

What about that girl he likes? What will his mother say? Go up to her with flowers? Be polite & pander to her? Supplicate like a wimp? How about he just talk to her casually & every other pretty girl in school?

What about when something goes wrong & he starts crying? What would a mother do, hug him & cry along with him? No, I'll tell him to dry his tears & suck it up. The strong have no time for crying.

When his mind matures he'll have a mentor & a friend.

The strong prosper & the weak struggle, this law of nature applies even in human society. Let a boy be raised by too many women & he usually becomes weak. Let a boy train himself around strong men, he curbstomps.
oh yea kickin a kid in the balls...thatll earn him some street cred right there. reminiscent of bobby hill..."thats my purse!!!"

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made one simple post & I said you could have just skimmed past this thread. I'm not taking anything up in the butt.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should watch 'There Will Be Blood' to get a bit of an insight to how your life might turn out.