Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of guys on this site are married or have a good gf ?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.5 years in with current g/f. She treats me like a king. I am a bit worried about shelf life but it won't stop me enjoying the moments.

And I have to say my experienced use of the plating system landed my current girlfriend with effortless ease. It works for both purposes.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.5 years in with current g/f. She treats me like a king. I am a bit worried about shelf life but it won't stop me enjoying the moments.

And I have to say my experienced use of the plating system landed my current girlfriend with effortless ease. It works for both purposes.
Strong internalization of abundance will lead to healthy boundary setting and frame in an LTR. It's once you fear losing her that the problems start.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With as many men there are on this site, from different walks of life, different stages and ages, you are always going to have a very eclectic mix of men who want different things.
I would hope so. But when I first joined this site, I thought the prevailing philosophy was a little inflexible. The seduction community at that time was much more "One size fits all". It was like "There is only one path, and if you don't follow it, you are an AFC". That was quite a few years back though, and I do think things are less rigid now. Which is for the better.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a little over a year in my current relationship. There have been ups and downs, but overall she makes me quite happy.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed 100% with spinning plates. I had 4 that I was spinning when I met my current girlfriend.

We’ve been together almost 2 years now. She gives me zero shiz because she knows that I don’t tolerate it.

She does little things for me all the time. Her actions match what she says. Always look at what a woman does, not what she says.

-Augustus-

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I m worried about her shelf Life. With my back story time between plates is blessed quietude. Trouble is the wall comes for even the best of girls.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I m worried about her shelf Life. With my back story time between plates is blessed quietude. Trouble is the wall comes for even the best of girls.
Is she younger? Mine is 12 years younger, but that still means she’s 48. Lol. However, she has good skin, so that makes a difference.

How are the women in Australia on the entitlement scale?

-Augustus-

BigM

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to get laid, but hard to find a good, loyal girlfriend. Thats the reason why people on forums usually talk only about how to get laid. That, and of course, a lot more man want to have casual sex than to get into LTR.

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
intereseting views indeed, but thats what i meant , a lot of guys on this site seem to believe that all women are evil and they arent good for anything but sex and if you ever love a woman or want that then you lost and youre her b*tch now .... dont get me wrong though i do think that giving too much too soon or falling for every woman is a bad idea, heck i havent loved anyone for the past 5 years and if i truly want to actually love a girl i will make sure she is the perfect one for me , in that sense i have high standards .

what i noticed is that a lot on here are afraid of love or choosing a quality girl and many dont even know where to begin when they are looking for one ... a lot of advice about getting laid, which is great despite the fact that its not exactly tailored and is treated like one size fits all ... which does not give good results for all guys, for example if youre poor, dont live in america or lack a car or place most of the advice on this site is not meant for you .

I realize that some really dont care agbout marriage and its cool but a lot actually do even if they never admit it ... its just normal and natural , yet finding a quality woman remains hard and i dont see enough advice about it

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
Responses and advice to comments are often tailored to the question itself. I can give advice on how to get short term gains and quick sex, but that doesn't mean this is always how I operate and have nothing to offer per advice for LTRs. Have you asked for advice on how to find and date quality women for LTRs? I'm very certain that there will be no shortage of responses offering good advice on how to do exactly that.

With as many men there are on this site, from different walks of life, different stages and ages, you are always going to have a very eclectic mix of men who want different things. There was a time when I wanted a wife, kids, someone to be happy with and love, and then I did it, for over 7 years. It changed. And then it ended. Now, I am not looking for a wife at all. I'm just looking for a good thing, whatever that thing might be. I don't sh*t on the idea if someone else wants that for themselves, but I will attempt to take the rose-colored glasses off of their face and try to give some fair warning and signs to be aware of if that's the road they want to travel down.
I have in fact read some questions from members who are interested in a girl they believe is quality, and want help to understand their situation more and make the most out of it and date that girl if possible ... and while i did see a few good answers most are basically telling you to f*ck her on first date and dump her ... if she agrees great, but if you f*Ck a girl fast or sometimes if she ever agrees to sex she ain't exacly quality to begin with .

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For 5-6 years of my life it was very normal for me to sleep with at least 1 new woman a week; there was some summer weekends where I'd rent a hotel room for the weekend and have a rotation of women coming to meet me (i was using online dating when it was being frowned on by most pua people; and cashed in on it hard). I also had many failed short term relationships within this period. It wasn't so much what i was doing that was causing them to fail as it was me recognizing a woman as not being right for me (normally too much drama or they were overbearing/too needy).

For the last 3 years I've been with a wonderful woman who I plan to marry eventually. Drama level is zero between us (me and her mother have had some issues but i don't hold that against her). If either of us has an issue with each other (very rare) - we bring it up on the spot and it we resolve it fairly quickly. We are playful way more than we are serious. Even though we live under the same roof - we both have our own spaces to do our own things which is great. She is an all around great girl and I consider the relationship I'm in to be as very healthy.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go if BKM (who lived up to his name) can enjoy an LTR anyone can.

@Augustus_McCrae she s 6 years younger. And Asian so good skin comes baked in. And works hard at her gym and Yoga. And a good woman by every definition. The problem is I know the buffet s still open.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In a 5 year LTR - current girl friend.

And also in some form of relationships with plates, oldest ongoing for 12 years.

Good frame = good girl friend (in most cases until she leaves or she got dumped)

Bad frame = bad girl friend (I'd say 100%)

A

AJ84

For 5-6 years of my life it was very normal for me to sleep with at least 1 new woman a week; there was some summer weekends where I'd rent a hotel room for the weekend and have a rotation of women coming to meet me (i was using online dating when it was being frowned on by most pua people; and cashed in on it hard). I also had many failed short term relationships within this period. It wasn't so much what i was doing that was causing them to fail as it was me recognizing a woman as not being right for me (normally too much drama or they were overbearing/too needy).

For the last 3 years I've been with a wonderful woman who I plan to marry eventually. Drama level is zero between us (me and her mother have had some issues but i don't hold that against her). If either of us has an issue with each other (very rare) - we bring it up on the spot and it we resolve it fairly quickly. We are playful way more than we are serious. Even though we live under the same roof - we both have our own spaces to do our own things which is great. She is an all around great girl and I consider the relationship I'm in to be as very healthy.
So many couples grossly underestimate the importance of each having their own space to do their own thing. So, so important in a relationship and it helps maintain appreciation of one another.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go if BKM (who lived up to his name) can enjoy an LTR anyone can.

@Augustus_McCrae she s 6 years younger. And Asian so good skin comes baked in. And works hard at her gym and Yoga. And a good woman by every definition. The problem is I know the buffet s still open.
Now if you have a gourmet dinner why you wanna go to the buffet?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many couples grossly underestimate the importance of each having their own space to do their own thing. So, so important in a relationship and it helps maintain appreciation of one another.
Most actually understimate actually doing things together and team work . There is no shortage of "me" people this day and age .

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an awesome lover ...HB 8 full blown BPD :p hot blond bombshell.,and is a good cook as well holy sh!t I found a unicorn,but most importantly we are very good friends....We give each other oodles and oodles of space.I fully expect that she is creeping this site....hi lil girl (waves hand)

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the problem bluntly is looks. She was a 7 now a 6. They age like milk. So I guess eventually you have to grow up and say looks don't matter. Which is a big step for a pants man.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the problem bluntly is looks. She was a 7 now a 6. They age like milk. So I guess eventually you have to grow up and say looks don't matter. Which is a big step for a pants man.
The problem is the abundance of garbage women regardless of their appearance. There's lots of ugly bytches who expects men to bow down to their ugly entitled asses. You have to figure out where you are willing to make the sacrifices in order to get someone who's going to treat you the way you want to be treated.