Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many girls have you slept without using a condom?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex fwb girl told me she was on the pill. i still used a condom.

it took me awhile to do it. and when i did i only came inside her once and she was drunk.

so i hardly do it.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a condom?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a random lay, or a girl I just don't trust I use one every time. If it's a girlfriend or someone I know well and will be banging on a long term basis i'll use them at first and eventually stop.

I also consider the possibility of having a child with such person and if I just cant see myself doing that then it's a rubber every time. If she has a good head on her shoulders and I consider her a potential long term mate i'll take the risk. Heck I don't have any children yet so if it happens i'm ready. I'm not getting any younger...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
In the words of the late and great comedian Sam Kinison:

"If you don't trust the pvssy, then why are you fvcking the pvssy?????"

Haha. No way, man.

That's actually something similar to what one of my friends told me. We were both 19 or 20, and I was talking about how I still used a condom with my girlfriend of 2 years, and how he didn't with his girlfriend of 2 years.

He reasoned, "If you're still using a condom, you just don't trust her." I was thinking, with the combination of my gf being on the pill AND me using a condom I have one less thing to stress about (her possible pregnancy).

Needless to say, he knocked up his girlfriend a few months later. His kid must be 10 years old now. Could you imagine that? 30 years old with a kid who's almost a teenager? Getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Anyway, it's not so much about lack of trust in the woman. It's about lessening the odds of any kind of accidental pregnancy. Right now, not only does the girl have to be lying about taking the pill, but my condom also has to break, AND it all has to happen during a fertile time of the month. Nothing is foolproof, but I'll take those odds.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Guys don't get HIV from females. Just saying. The odds are a zillion to one. But, Americans also believe that soldiers protect them from evil people and that Iraq had nuclear bombs. Go figure.
I'd be careful, Jimbo. Ukraine has the highest HIV infection rate in all of Europe.

Also, the actual rate of transmission per period of sex (start to finish) is about .04% for vaginal and double that for anal.

But hey, you only need to get it once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine

Use a condom, buddy.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another reason to go live in Ukraine, eh Jimbo? Good to see you're still infiltrating threads spreading your anti-American propaganda filth everywhere.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Yet another reason to go live in Ukraine, eh Jimbo? Good to see you're still infiltrating threads spreading your anti-American propaganda filth everywhere.
Hey, don't get me wrong - Ukraine's an awesome place. Spent a week in Kyiv and would go back in a second. Lots of fun, great food, nice people - and this is coming from an Asian-American who stood out there like a sore thumb.

All I'm saying is wrap your tool.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 2 till now, I know its safer to use a condom but I somehow like to cvm inside a woman, I feel like Im a dog marking his territory.

All the other times used condom for different reasons even if a girl I took her virginity later asked me to do it without, I probably should have had done it, her pvssy was tight even for 2 fingers.

Geniuskhan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I started at the tender age of 15, I'm not even sure how many. All I can say is quite a few an that's not including LTRs. The game Was a little different back in the day, but not by much I guess, some females are still shallow as as all get out an through it all I'm trying my best not to become cynical while getting older. Not sure if it's working though.

Reaction score
at least 5. Going bareback in this economy isn't something I'm too proud of, but in my defense it was my first year of college

P

perseverance

drak_ool said:
But you do realize that a helmet is only a token protection (sorry) and that some of the nastiest STDs (herpes is a big one) you can also get while using a condom right?
Condoms are not fullproof, nothing is, but at least it gives me greater protection from STI's and an unwanted pregnancy.

it just makes me sad to read that... Not saying you have to be as irresponsible as I've been at times (lucky to be clean though) but if you're using condoms in a relationship you're really missing out on half the fun. I don't care what nobody says, sex with a condom is like eating a candy with the wrapper on, only half the fun.
Sex without a condom is going to feel much better, because it's a natural way to have sex, if having sex with a condom was natural, we'd all be born with one attached over our penis. However I have to take responsibility for my own sexual health - people nowadays are far more promiscuous than they were sixty or seventy years ago and with this change in attitudes has come a rise in STI cases. Also it seems to me that more and more children are being born as a result of one night stands or short-term casual hook ups. At 23, I don't want a dose of herpes and a child.

P

perseverance

Bible_Belt said:
In the words of the late and great comedian Sam Kinison:

"If you don't trust the pvssy, then why are you fvcking the pvssy?????"
Complete nonsense.

Also you don't have to be a sl*t or a manwh*re to contract an STI! Also there are a few STI's which show no visible signs that they are there, but will do harm to body if left undetected for a certain period of time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he was a comedian, and that was part of his act. But at the same time, it wouldn't be funny if it wasn't true.

The best preventative measure against STDs is your own intuition. The STDs that you are most likely to get are herpes and HPV; condoms give you just a 50% reduction in risk. What real safety they do provide is only going to help against what you'd catch from street wh0res, drug wh0res, homos, farm animals, and all of those things that you should not be fvcking in the first place.

P

perseverance

You make that 50% seem so insignificant, when actually that's a high percentage by anyone's book!

I'd rather wear a condom and cut my chances of catching herpes and hpv by 50% then not, but that's just me.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Well, he was a comedian, and that was part of his act. But at the same time, it wouldn't be funny if it wasn't true.

The best preventative measure against STDs is your own intuition. The STDs that you are most likely to get are herpes and HPV; condoms give you just a 50% reduction in risk. What real safety they do provide is only going to help against what you'd catch from street wh0res, drug wh0res, homos, farm animals, and all of those things that you should not be fvcking in the first place.
Where can I educate myself on this matter? Because currently I actually don't know much about it, only the stuff you hear other people say which is most likely wrong.

I've tried reading about it on wikipedia, but there's not much useful there. And too much unimportant text anyway.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if its been said here, but you can't really get hiv from a girl. As Tim Price (AP by BEE) puts it 'its like .0001 percent of a percent.'