Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many girls have you slept without using a condom?

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got my results from HIV testing and it's negative. Had a few nights with girl I met on the computer and I was stupid and didn't use a condom all the time. Thought with my little head instead and didn't bother after the first time.

Counting everything(long-term, short-term, one night stands) how many women have you had sexual intercourse without the use of a condom? I imagine there must be a few guys here who number in the hundreds without the rubber.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:(

ehhh. Lets say I'm doing better now.

P

perseverance

As someone who is about to embark on a Military career, I wouldn't go into battle without a helmet and there is no way I'm having sex without a rubber. Even in relationships I refuse to have sex without a condom. I just won't allow it to happen.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
:(

ehhh. Lets say I'm doing better now.
HAHAHAHA!!!!! ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^ Starting yesterday as a matter a fact and I feel much better for doing so. My blood work came back good from last Wednesday and No STDs... So yesterday, I was eager to use a condom when she asked did I have one... EVEN if she didn't, I was strapping jimmy on!!! Thanks Lifestyles extra sensitive in da purple box!!

In the future, I will NOT USE one in a committed relationship..and a committed one only!!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months ago I went raw in this girl and I messed up and actually busted in her. Now she was cool and got the plan b (I didn't even have to pay anything). But when I was thinking about it I gave this girl my seed and she could have easily said no to the pill. If she said that and I got her pregnant then I would have been screwed. In my head I was like this is very unfortunate because this was probably the ugliest girl I have ever slept with. HB 6 with banging body. I can't have a kid with an unnactractive girl. This would mess me up mentally! So since then I been keeping it safe. (Unless she is a dime :p)

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's none of your business, but happy you didn't get anything from that girl you slept with.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood the raw situation. I realize it feels better but my theory is, I LOVE sex. Sex is my life. I don't want there to come a time where I won't be able to have it, because of a serious std, nor do i wanna get a **** buddy pregnant.

I realize it's in the heat of the moment but if you think going raw is some sort of rite of passage that makes you more of a man than those who wrap up, have fun

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys don't get HIV from females. Just saying. The odds are a zillion to one. But, Americans also believe that soldiers protect them from evil people and that Iraq had nuclear bombs. Go figure.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Guys don't get HIV from females. Just saying. The odds are a zillion to one.
Jimbo's right. Even among married couples in Africa where the woman is HIV+ and the man is negative, and they never use condoms, the rate of transmission is very low, about 1% chance per year. But if the US government told you that, no one would wear condoms, and syphilis and the clap would be rampant like they used to be.

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Jimbo's right. Even among married couples in Africa where the woman is HIV+ and the man is negative, and they never use condoms, the rate of transmission is very low, about 1% chance per year. But if the US government told you that, no one would wear condoms, and syphilis and the clap would be rampant like they used to be.
I never knew that. Very interesting. Married couple and the guy is negative but never uses a condom and transmission is very low?

I was hoping for some real honest answers by more posters.

For myself I believe it's 12 women without condom, and thankfully I'm still negative. None of the women were hookers or drug users.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I unloaded plenty of times without a condom with this one girl. She said she could still smell me when she pee'd the next morning. :D We were in a steady relationship. It felt good. She was on the pill. No STD's and no kids. :woo:

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one GF that was infertile (legit, saw her med records) and she was clean, so I went to town on her without condom. Sort of knew it wouldn't work out because of her infertility (dealbreaker for me, tried to get passed it)

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
As someone who is about to embark on a Military career, I wouldn't go into battle without a helmet and there is no way I'm having sex without a rubber.
But you do realize that a helmet is only a token protection (sorry) and that some of the nastiest STDs (herpes is a big one) you can also get while using a condom right?

perseverance said:
in relationships I refuse to have sex without a condom. I just won't allow it to happen.
it just makes me sad to read that... Not saying you have to be as irresponsible as I've been at times (lucky to be clean though) but if you're using condoms in a relationship you're really missing out on half the fun. I don't care what nobody says, sex with a condom is like eating a candy with the wrapper on, only half the fun.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of the late and great comedian Sam Kinison:

"If you don't trust the pvssy, then why are you fvcking the pvssy?????"