Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many friends you have on facebook

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See that hot girl on facebook that your cyber stalking ?

Guess what some guy like me is nailing her right now this minute.

Hope you get the hint son :)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I got out of this topic: If you don't understand simple facebook social dynamics, you're screwed when it comes to getting laid.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
See that hot girl on facebook that your cyber stalking ?

Guess what some guy like me is nailing her right now this minute.

Hope you get the hint son :)
I only add girls I know sorry dad.

And... she is being nailed by a guy that also has her contact on facebook...
Most trolls on sosuave keep thinking that opinion openers are better than mutual friends and such openers. But hey keep buying all these books, friends don´t matter and looks don´t matter either. And facebook is for strangers and doesn´t give a estimative of how people you know....keep believing that.

I´ve should known better, as this topic was to be criticized from the beginning, since most dj´s don´t have many friends, and their pussies got wet with this subject.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
I only add girls I know sorry dad.

And... she is being nailed by a guy that also has her contact on facebook...
Most trolls on sosuave keep thinking that opinion openers are better than mutual friends and such openers. But hey keep buying all these books, friends don´t matter and looks don´t matter either. And facebook is for strangers and doesn´t give a estimative of how people you know....keep believing that.

I´ve should known better, as this topic was to be criticized from the beginning, since most dj´s don´t have many friends, and their pussies got wet with this subject.

Your OVERALL point about the benefits of a social network are correct. It helped me a lot in my early stages. The problem is, a lot of these guys don't have large social networks. So your advice, while factual, isn't necessarily helpful. "Just got out and get lots of friends." Yeah, that sounds great, but how many of these dudes can actually go out and do that? It's like saying that the solution to being broke is to go out and make more money.

And frankly, the site already preaches the value of becoming an overall more outgoing person. Smile, laugh, and be more outgoing with everyone, and as a byproduct of being more social and open, you'll get more girls.

However, I think you're placing too much value on the social circle. At some point you're gonna have to take the diapers off and go out and meet girls who aren't friends of friends. If I were reliant upon my social circle for dating, I'd have missed out on probably 75% of the women I've hooked up with in the past 8 - 10 years.

And come on....the Facebook example was pretty bad. People at my job who don't even like each other are Facebook "friends". People who I barely spoke to in high school "friend" me. It's not an accurate gauge of my true social network because a lot of these people who are friend requesting you are just doing it to inflate their own numbers or to stalk you. Every cute intern that works at my job has about 500 people on their Friends List. Do they actually know 500 people? Probably not.

Former AFC

Reaction score
I have 10 friends on Facebook.

I bang more girls than that in 2 months.

You're "indicator" sucks, bro.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any person getting on this site to say that people who use facebook to much or to little have no social life is fvckin retarded. Who the hell cares? Each person just needs to do their own thing. End of discussion.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former AFC said:
I have 10 friends on Facebook.

I bang more girls than that in 2 months.

You're "indicator" sucks, bro.
Cool, now here come the exceptions.... If you had to tell somebody how many people you know and if you use fb daily, that´s the best way to give an immediate response. Of course you may have some people you don´t know, but the majority you do... And if you add ppl you don´t know and you don´t reach 200´s friends AND IF YOU USE the facebook daily, you have a problem...

And yes, it´s not easy to make friends.... but it´s something you should work for. Most flakes from cold approaches are very easy to understand, THE WOMEN DON`T TRUST you, they fvcked you because they were probably drunk....

edit: the misinterprations keep coming and I can´t keep answering all these silly replies..

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
edit: the misinterprations keep coming and I can´t keep answering all these silly replies..
If everyone is misinterpreting your original message, then clear, it can't be everyone's fault for doing so.

Your intended message is foggy. I know what you are saying, but it's a message hidden beneath another message. Just be clear and concise. Obviously, not EVERYONE responding to this can be 100% wrong of their interpretation of what you are trying to convey.

Clean up your original message a little bit, it is quite confusing as to what your point is about.

First time I read it, I figured it was about Facebook until you edited and then said that it wasn't a discussion about Facebook even though the thread title blatantly says: How many friends on Facebook.

Hell, I'm confused just trying to explain why I'm confused.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
And yes, it´s not easy to make friends.... but it´s something you should work for. Most flakes from cold approaches are very easy to understand, THE WOMEN DON`T TRUST you, they fvcked you because they were probably drunk....

Wow.

You might be right. Maybe the cutie at the ice cream shop didn't give you her number because she wasn't sure what you were about. But on the other hand, I live in a city. Lots of people. Busy lives. None of us have time to build trust with each other just for the sake of exchanging numbers and attempting to date.

If a woman can't go out on a limb and give out her number to find out if I MIGHT be date-worthy, then she's probably a lame-o anyway.

Maybe in small town life, your social network will bail you out of not being able to do cold approaches. But it just seems like inbreeding to me. You're only dating people who know your friends. And that limits how many girls you can meet. The way I'm living right now, the whole world is a potential date. Not just friends of friends.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
I wonder what happens to your facebook and your friends when you die.
Your family can request your account to be closed but generally what happens is that your account stays up there and loads of people post RIP and heartfelt messages on your wall saying how they miss you and stuff, a couple of "RIP name" will be made and everyone you know will join. That's usually the standard facebook procedure (odd thought that!). Not that I've died, but a couple of people I know have died :(

Also I know I'm missing the point of the thread but I'd also like to add that I don't think facebook is indicative of how socially apt you are at all, even if you only add people you know. I know loads of people but don't really talk to them, I just felt too rude to ignore their friend request. Equally I don't think the amount of friends you have is indicative of how socially apt you are, I guess it depends on the kind of relationships you are looking for with people.

Hmmm, I know this post just keeps straying further from the thread but now I just wanna rant, it's hard finding time to juggle between family and friends, there's just so many people to see, especially as you get older and you gain more circles of friends, how do you find the time? Do you find the time or do you find you tend to let some people drift into the past? Maybe I should take this unrelated topic elsewhere..

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this means nothing example:

Guy has 1000 friends on facebook, so what's he doing tonight he's asked, he enthusiastically replies going on the laptop on facebook like he does everynight

To an extent it may mean a little but you need to look at the bigger picture

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Your family can request your account to be closed but generally what happens is that your account stays up there and loads of people post RIP and heartfelt messages on your wall saying how they miss you and stuff, a couple of "RIP name" will be made and everyone you know will join. That's usually the standard facebook procedure (odd thought that!). Not that I've died, but a couple of people I know have died :(
EA Goldl said:
I wonder what happens to your facebook and your friends when you die.

I said it to be sarcastic to the op. Even if you have 10000 friends on your facebook it won't matter after you die. It's the same way with people who build up their wealth and property in exorbitant amounts and die unexpectedly. Their property ends being auctioned off or goes to the bank and their money ends up going to their kids which ends being misused.

In this case your 10000 friends ends up being nothing and all you got out of it was years of self centered living with your pride and ego stroked. Your so called friends then move on and their list of thousands becomes 1 less. If you look at this way you will then wake up and realize the mass madness you maniacs and delete your facebook account right away and start living real life today!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
If you don´t have the capacity to understand a simple idea, you won´t be able to figure out more difficult ones ... that´s what I meant. But hey you just looked cool on an internet forum... nice!
I don't even use facebook all that much, I prefer the phone.

I guess I'm going to have to accept that without facebook I'll die alone...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I have no Facebook friends...because I'm not on Facebook. I must be a big loser....

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
I said it to be sarcastic to the op. Even if you have 10000 friends on your facebook it won't matter after you die. It's the same way with people who build up their wealth and property in exorbitant amounts and die unexpectedly. Their property ends being auctioned off or goes to the bank and their money ends up going to their kids which ends being misused.

In this case your 10000 friends ends up being nothing and all you got out of it was years of self centered living with your pride and ego stroked. Your so called friends then move on and their list of thousands becomes 1 less. If you look at this way you will then wake up and realize the mass madness you maniacs and delete your facebook account right away and start living real life today!
Maybe. But I don't think normal people care in the slightests about how many people they have on facebook. Or even care about most of the people they have on facebook. But facebook is great for organising social events and catching up with people, especially as friends and family spread across the country/world. It's also good for being nosey, "so and so is pregnant" "oh really?" "lets check her facebook". It's good for when you wonder how someone else is doing, but someone you don't really have intention of actually talking to again or if you just don't know them well enough to bother them. Like someone I know is getting a nose job, I don't know why, I looked at her facebook photos and there's not even anything wrong with it. Such a stupid waste of money.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't like to add random girls to facebook? I'm more using it to keep in touch with old friends... chicks I just met don't have to be in there and flood my inbox with 1000 status messages. Hell they don't have to know what I'm doing at all. I got their number and thats it :)