How many friends you have on facebook

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like to add random girls to facebook? I'm more using it to keep in touch with old friends... chicks I just met don't have to be in there and flood my inbox with 1000 status messages. Hell they don't have to know what I'm doing at all. I got their number and thats it :)
Yes, me and most people I know of, only add friends and people we really know. Maybe there´s a culture difference I don´t know. What some guys fail to understand, is that they make my case when they say they add a lot of unknown people and they still fail to reach 200 friends... It means they know very few people, and that´s why they have problems getting women. Some guys that score a lot of girls just do so because they know a lot of girls, if the same guys went to cold approaching would probably be crying on this forum.
I am very well aware that some nutcases add hundreds of people they don´t know trying to look social, or that some only use facebook once a month.
But I guess some people are not very bright, and keep coming with exceptions, " i don´t have facebook", or "I have 5 friends but I could have 5000 if i wanted to", or I know a girl that has 4000 friends but only knows 1.

This thread was for people to make an evaluation of how much people do they know/social they are. In general the more friends you have on facebook the more social you are. Everyone adds a couple of people they don´t know, but that´s common to every person..

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a complete nerd and social tard and I have upwards of 650 friends. And I know...or knew...just about all of them. But I have a big family, many many nerdy friends, college acquaintences, work acquaintences, and many people I've played rugby with. It isn't really all that an accomplishment to have alot of Facebook friends. I certainly don't utilize most of them in social interactions or to get women.

Methinks you started this thread to validate some ideas you had floating around and possibly your own impressive facebook friend list.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I'm a complete nerd and social tard and I have upwards of 650 friends. And I know...or knew...just about all of them. But I have a big family, many many nerdy friends, college acquaintences, work acquaintences, and many people I've played rugby with. It isn't really all that an accomplishment to have alot of Facebook friends. I certainly don't utilize most of them in social interactions or to get women.

Methinks you started this thread to validate some ideas you had floating around and possibly your own impressive facebook friend list.
Actually my friendlist is not impressive at all, and I know my major problem is not knowing as many people as I should. Because I get approached some times in clubs.
But I have come to understand that it´s pointless to come to a forum where most guys are frustrated with life...it leads to ridiculous discussions. I didn´t say that it is a great accomplishment, but if you have many friends on fb you are probably social, again there are exceptions. Most people are not nerds like you....

Last edited:

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have fb just to keep in touch with old friends but
i get the point your trying to make sadly i dont know that many people :(

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
I didn´t say that it is a great accomplishment, but if you have many friends on fb you are probably social, again there are exceptions. Most people are not nerds like you....
I'm incredibly social. Just awkward.

Your status on facebook says nothing except how you do on facebook. The best social interaction takes place off of it. Amount of time on facebook may actually indicate a certain amount of anti-social behavior if only mild.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys, get 800 friends but only know 400 of them? because I tried adding random people and now facebook has an automated spam block feature that doesn't let me.