Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many eggs daily can be eaten safely in the long term?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wild caught Alaskan Salmon. Skin on.

Salmon with the skin on is one of the most amazing things I have ever eaten in my life...it literally melts in your mouth and the flavor is unbelievably amazing.
I like salmon a lot, except for Keta Salmon. That one is just mediocre. I like Sockeye, Pink, Coho, and all the Trout species. Haven’t tried Alaskan Wild. Where do you get them?

Lily Aldridge

Reaction score
I eat six eggs almost every other day, three in the morning and three in the afternoon.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing it and let me know how that works out for you. I'm going to bet not real well at some point.

You are destroying your gut microbiome diversity one day at a time.
I see the points your making but I don't think it's this simple. We still barely understand anything about the gut microbiome, in terms of what's "optimal" and it probably varies wildly depending on the individual.

I don't know if I buy the idea that we need to eat a super large variety of different foods. How do you explain people who go on a carnivore diet and seemingly cure all their GI and immune problems?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I see the points your making but I don't think it's this simple. We still barely understand anything about the gut microbiome, in terms of what's "optimal" and it probably varies wildly depending on the individual.

I don't know if I buy the idea that we need to eat a super large variety of different foods. How do you explain people who go on a carnivore diet and seemingly cure all their GI and immune problems?
They have greatly increased their understanding of it over the last decade and have found repeatedly that diversity is a key component...which is created by eating a wide variety of foods...

That's simple, and I've talked about it many times. There are foods that are considered "healthy" that don't work with individual people's body chemistry and cause low grade chronic inflammation and reactivity. Some of the foods that are almost always considered "healthy" are high on this list and include concentrated dairy(whey, Greek yogurt, etc), salmon and even oatmeal.

If people eat those foods regularly and they cause inflammation, it's no wonder if they stop eating them it helps their issues go away.

But that doesn't mean they should stop eating all other foods, they simply need to do more to understand what works with their body and what doesn't.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carnivore diet is just an extreme elimination diet. They clearly eliminated the problem foods. That doesn’t mean carnivore or any extreme elimination diet is good.

Hi Lily,
What are your Cholesterol levels like?
Astronomical.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I will eat 4 eggs if I am having something with them like bacon and 5-6 if they are all i am having. I don’t do any toast or bread. I actually prefer hard boiled eggs. They seem more filling.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Researches and explanations are welcomed.

I wouldnt mind eating 6 eggs daily every morning.
i legit ate 14 eggs today alone like nothing. I usually eat 8 eggs a day sometimes more sometimes less. The choloestrol myth is just a myth. Eat as may eggs as you possibly can they are the number one protein source.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i legit ate 14 eggs today alone like nothing. I usually eat 8 eggs a day sometimes more sometimes less. The choloestrol myth is just a myth. Eat as may eggs as you possibly can they are the number one protein source.
If you mean serum cholesterol- lifetime exposure to LDL particles (also measured as Apo-B) has been proven to cause CVD. This is not a myth.

If you mean dietary cholesterol, it has only a modest to small effect on serum cholesterol in most people.

Theres likely no harm in eating a couple eggs per day for most people. However, it is prudent to track your serum cholesterol to see how your body responds to it.