Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many eggs daily can be eaten safely in the long term?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I have heard three eggs daily max if your are trying to lose weight.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Researches and explanations are welcomed.

I wouldnt mind eating 6 eggs daily every morning.
You shouldn't eat ANYTHING every day. A good way to build up antibodies towards a food that results in your body treating it like an invader and causing chronic inflammatory reactions towards it over the long term.

Then until those antibodies drop beneath a certain level, every time you eat the food it will cause issues, even if it's not everyday anymore. It becomes a trigger food that is reactive in the body. Everyone already has these trigger foods based on their body chemistry, no need to start creating more of them. The more you create, the easier it becomes to repeat the process with new foods.

Rotate your foods. If you are going to do something do it properly. Eating eggs or anything else every day ain't it.

Personally I eat a 2 egg, 8-10 egg white omelette(or liquid egg whites) with a bunch of veggies like kale, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms and onions and some goat cheese twice a week with some Sriracha added to it.

Last edited:

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
3-9 a day every so often. Not sure if safe, heard of colouring added to chickn feed so yolks appear brighter. Probably other unsavoury ingredients added also.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Safely? Highly individualistic.

Eggs are interesting because on one hand they are a highly nutritious protein source but on the other hand they are not essential to the human diet.

The main issue with eggs is of course, the cholesterol. Some people can 6 eggs a day and it will have no affect whatsoever on their blood cholesterol. Others like myself and my father see an immediate increase in cholesterol with regular egg consumption.

The only way to know is to test for yourself. Go a month without eggs. Check your cholesterol. Then add in eggs at a certain amount per day. Check again in at least another month. No change? Add more eggs and repeat. You will have your answer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Safely? Highly individualistic.

Eggs are interesting because on one hand they are a highly nutritious protein source but on the other hand they are not essential to the human diet.

The main issue with eggs is of course, the cholesterol. Some people can 6 eggs a day and it will have no affect whatsoever on their blood cholesterol. Others like myself and my father see an immediate increase in cholesterol with regular egg consumption.

The only way to know is to test for yourself. Go a month without eggs. Check your cholesterol. Then add in eggs at a certain amount per day. Check again in at least another month. No change? Add more eggs and repeat. You will have your answer.
For the majority of people, dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on body cholesterol levels.

"Food sources of cholesterol do not significantly affect blood cholesterol levels for most people. Research indicates that the mix of fats and carbohydrates in the diet, rather than the amount of cholesterol consumed from food, has a more substantial impact on blood cholesterol levels."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the majority of people, dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on body cholesterol levels.

"Food sources of cholesterol do not significantly affect blood cholesterol levels for most people. Research indicates that the mix of fats and carbohydrates in the diet, rather than the amount of cholesterol consumed from food, has a more substantial impact on blood cholesterol levels."
And if he’s one of the many people that it does affect, telling him to eat as many eggs as he wants will kill him. Its best to be prudent and test it out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And if he’s one of the many people that it does affect, telling him to eat as many eggs as he wants will kill him. Its best to be prudent and test it out.
I'd never tell him to do that...I don't believe you should eat something on a daily basis ever.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't eat ANYTHING every day.
Bro what?
I've been eating nothing but chicken breast, eggs, tilapia, rice, pineapple and bananas every day for like 3 months and I've never felt better. Acid reflux gone, hypoglycemic bouts reduced, still leaning out while very near single digits in BF%...

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been eating 4-6 eggs daily for years and have never had an issue. I believe this is sustainable for almost anyone who doesn't have some underlying problem with their HDL/LDL.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotal or not I am certain that for many Folk with high Chloresterol,removing Egg Yolks is a great help,of course it always happens in tandem with other dietary changes.....In my case from 7.2 to 4.1,Principal plate from 8.3 to 6.5 and in Youngest Daughter from 6.8 to 5.1.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bro what?
I've been eating nothing but chicken breast, eggs, tilapia, rice, pineapple and bananas every day for like 3 months and I've never felt better. Acid reflux gone, hypoglycemic bouts reduced, still leaning out while very near single digits in BF%...
Keep doing it and let me know how that works out for you. I'm going to bet not real well at some point.

You are destroying your gut microbiome diversity one day at a time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing it and let me know how that works out for you. I'm going to bet not real well at some point.

How much variety is optimal for gut micro biome? I eat the same group of foods but over a 4-6 day period, not identically daily. But they are the same staples.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
How much variety is optimal for gut micro biome? I eat the same group of foods but over a 4-6 day period, not identically daily. But they are the same staples.
I've never understood why people do this. There are at least 50-60 foods that can be used that all contains different nutrients, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants. The goal should be to eat the color of the rainbow every week at least in fruits and vegetables.

All you do by eating the same ones over and over is get too much of whatever those contain and not enough of the things everything else contains...

For instance this is the list of foods I've included in my meals this week for comparison:

Protein:
Mackerel
Salmon
Chicken
Grass Fed Organic Beef 80/20
Eggs
Egg Whites
Parmesan Cheese
Goat Cheese
Pea Protein Powder
Brown Rice Protein Powder
Peanut Protein Powder
Hemp Protein Powder
Organic Collagen Peptides

Carbs:
Blueberries
Strawberries
Apples
Banana
Sweet Potatoes
Oats
Basmati Rice
Buckwheat Pasta
Baby Carrots
Zucchini
Spring Mix
Cucumbers
Green Beans
Butternut Squash
Kale
Mushrooms
Quinoa
Chickpeas
Dole Whip
Lite Whipped Topping
Dark Chocolate
Raw Honey
Seedtastic Bread(Aldi version of Ezekiel Bread)

Fats:
Olive Oil
Carlsson Fish Oil(2 tsp on days I don't eat Fish)
Chia Seeds
Flax Seed
Black Sesame Seeds
Coconut Milk
Avocado
Raw Almonds
Raw Pumpkin Seeds

I create meal plans for the week every Sunday and basically script out what I am going to eat for each meal during the week, kept in a spreadsheet with details of calories and macros for each meal and the day.

Takes about an hour or hour and a half, but it's well worth it to me so I don't need to resort to eating the same things daily or have to really think about what to eat for that meal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood why people do this. There are at least 50-60 foods that can be used that all contains different nutrients, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants. The goal should be to eat the color of the rainbow every week at least in fruits and vegetables.
I understand the logic. I don’t literally eat the same foods. For example, I eat different kinds of legumes, but they are still legumes. Some days I want black beans, some days navy beans, etc. Same with fish species, greens, grains, etc.

The counterpoint is that the body does not “care,” so long as nutritional needs are met. Food ultimately gets broken down to its chemical components when it’s all said and done.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not entirely sure this is true, but it does make one question how quickly this is "destroyed".

If I eat the same foods for 1 week, is my gut microbiome destroyed?
A month?
A year?

How long after returning to a variety of foods does one's gut microbiome return to normal?

I'm not sure we have data to answer these questions, which is also why I'm not sure your claim is entirely true.

I think our bodies are really good at doing what they're meant to do.

FWIW, my stool consistency has been ideal for months as a result of this, and I think this is the most important marker for gut health outside of overall digestion.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure this is true, but it does make one question how quickly this is "destroyed".

If I eat the same foods for 1 week, is my gut microbiome destroyed?
A month?
A year?

How long after returning to a variety of foods does one's gut microbiome return to normal?

I'm not sure we have data to answer these questions, which is also why I'm not sure your claim is entirely true.

I think our bodies are really good at doing what they're meant to do.

FWIW, my stool consistency has been ideal for months as a result of this, and I think this is the most important marker for gut health outside of overall digestion.
The research I have read is that changes have been noted in as little as two weeks to the types and diversity of gut bacteria, with the longer you continue on that path, the more substantial the changes become.

I believe that works in both ways...either increasing or decreasing the variety and quality of the gut microbiome.

They are good at what they are meant to do, BUT, they have evolved to literally require gut bacteria to survive and assist with many functions and to ensure proper maintenance of the body.

Why this is the case, I am not sure they know. Likely it represents a symbiotic relationship that is found all over in nature where both parties gain benefits from the relationship. The bacteria gain a food source and safe harbor inside the digestive tract and the body derives benefits from the chemical secretions the bacteria give off from digesting the food. The caveat being the types of food being eaten determine the types of bacteria that thrive and the types of secretions they give off as a byproduct.

"Good bacteria" give off secretions that aid the body in terms of being anti-inflammatory, aid in hormonal regulation and various other positive things. "Bad bacteria" give off secretions that harm the body and are pro-inflammatory, cause hormonal disregulation and various other negative things.

At my age, I have a greater interest in ensuring what I am doing is not only good for me today and the in the months to follow short term, I am perhaps more interested in that it sets me up to be in proper health 10-15-20 years down the road long term.

And perhaps that is what I am more concerned about with eating very limited food choices, but at your age, that may not be something that needs to be as great a concern.

However, there is a glut of research that shows that diversity of food is extremely important for long term gut health. That may not be something you need to be worried about now, but once you hit 40, your body starts to change and usually not in positive ways. Think of it like a rollercoaster that reaches the top of the climb and then starts to plummet...maybe not quite that drastic, but not far off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I understand the logic. I don’t literally eat the same foods. For example, I eat different kinds of legumes, but they are still legumes. Some days I want black beans, some days navy beans, etc. Same with fish species, greens, grains, etc.

The counterpoint is that the body does not “care,” so long as nutritional needs are met. Food ultimately gets broken down to its chemical components when it’s all said and done.
The one thing you are not considering is that with soil quality being so poor for the most part these days, you cannot be ensured that the nutrients it "says" you are getting are what you are actually getting.

They have done tests on crops grown in the same field where some have all the nutrients listed in the proper amount and others in different areas of the same field have almost none. It's literally a crapshoot these days.

Diversifying your food sources and diet ensures that you are more likely to be getting those nutrients than by only eating a smaller subsection of foods.

Additionally foods obtain their colors from the different anti-oxidants and nutrients in them, each of which has its own role in the body.