Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many dates untill sex?

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So imagine you meet a girl, get the number, ask her out on a date, the usual. After about how many dates do you think she should be giving you sex, and after about how many dates will your interest wane if she still isn't giving it up?

I know most of it will probably "depend on the girl" but what are your general thoughts?

Memorex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I read a thread kinda like this awhile ago. A chick responded with something along the lines of "The more we like the guy the longer we hold out" and if they arnt interested in the guy they give it up quick so that the guy would leave her alone. I think thats BS but who knows.

But anyway......I would personally say after the third or fourth date. If you dont get any then, break off contact with her and see if her interest level goes up. Also keep in mind age, if you guys are in High School and shes not a slvt (although most girls are nowadays), she most likly wont give it up for a long time. If your out of high school she wont be so hesitant and if shes interested in you she will give it up after a few dates.

Tookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard personally the average in america is 3 but who said you had to be average.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
...I know most of it will probably "depend on the girl" but what are your general thoughts?
Yep, $50 may be enough for some women.

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
So imagine you meet a girl, get the number, ask her out on a date, the usual. After about how many dates do you think she should be giving you sex, and after about how many dates will your interest wane if she still isn't giving it up?

I know most of it will probably "depend on the girl" but what are your general thoughts?
My way to get laid in 2 dates.

I don't really do "dates." The way I do things is, I meet a girl somehow. Me and my boys always go clubbing Friday night so I'll invite her along. If she comes then I'll make my moves on the dance floor. Give her one or two drinks to loosen up, but DON'T get her drunk. Grind her and make out with her. Take her home.

I'll txt her Saturday morning seeing what's she's doing that night. Don't believe the crap about wait a few days blah blah blah. If she's interested, she'll want to see you. But seeing her the next day you'll have some momentum.

I invite her over to my place for dinner. Cooking's one of my hobbies so it's a big DHV when I cook for her. Take her to my bed to watch a movie. Start massaging her neck when I'm behind her, lay her down and continue the massage. She's usually pretty turned on by this point and I proceed to **** her.

This is what works for me.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:

This is a stupid question.

Christ what has this site come to? THERE IS NO DEFINITE ANSWER.

It all depends on how tight your game is, and how well you sarged her.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you aren't fvcking by the 2nd or 3rd date, move on. she's not into you and will probably LJBF you soon.

if you manage to get in her pants by the 3rd date, then she[s probably a hor.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
if you aren't fvcking by the 2nd or 3rd date, move on. she's not into you and will probably LJBF you soon.

So what you are saying is, all women that you screw are wh0res?

It's sad what some of the guys here consider to be a Don Juan. No, not all women are wh0res, thinking that doesn't make you more successful with women, or make you a Don Juan.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:

So does that means if I don't get in her pants by the 3rd date then she is not a hor but she is also not into me and I should move on?

With this kind of logic, I fail to see the point of even going on a date.

Memorex

Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:

More scrubs......fun times

On the next date gague her interest level, bring up a sex related topic but dont be blunt about it.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if its like 6 or 7 dates. That happened with the girl im seeing right now? Is that normal?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a debate where you can tell the AFC's from the PUAs. On a non-seduction website I occasionally visit, the general consensus it about 2 months....and this is after having "discussed" it.

Damn I'm glad I took the red pill, so to speak.

In response to the OP's question I'd say, as many as it takes (within reason) so long as you're not spending any money, and you have other prospects...I mean, what have you got to lose? If you are spending money or dating exclusively then 3 absolute maximum, although more likely 2 if it was like, dinner or something.

With game, you should deffo be able to do it in 3, assuming she is attracted to you, which she will be after you use your PU skills on her. :D

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
This is a stupid question.

Christ what has this site come to? THERE IS NO DEFINITE ANSWER.

It all depends on how tight your game is, and how well you sarged her.

I'm not looking for a definate answer. I don't know what made you think that. I'm asking, in your own personal experience, about how long does it take before a girl gives it up, and how long are you willing to wait.

To GGTW: I don't really see it as a terrible frame, but I do see where you're coming from. I've never really needed the whole "I am super man, she should kiss my feet and feel blessed to be in my presence" mindset (I know I'm exaggerating).

I just don't see the merit, for me personally, in needing to have this super arrogance about myself. It always seemed like overcompensating to me. I know I'm a cool dude and she's lucky to be around me, but I don't have to frame everything in terms of "I'm so awesome, I'm the raddest dude on the block. This lowly woman must recognize how utterly impressive I am." I'm not necessarily saying that's exactly how YOU approach things (cause I don't know you), but that's the way it hits me when I hear guys go on about the "I am the prize" stuff.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well im ****ing her now. I just chalk it down to me having poor game, but its a learning experince. I thought about bailing out but im glad i didnt cause she is like " your clumsy and sloppy but i dont care cause i'll make you better"

so how can i argue with that?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There diefinately is not one concrete answer for this one...

Sex can happen as soon as you seclude the women and engage her sexually... whether you do that the first night or the 20th date, it's more up to you, and how you handle the girls ASD.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
That's a horrible frame to have.

What about you? How about YOU giving HER sex. What if it was a reward for HER. YOU need to be the guy on the pedestal...not her. YOU must have higher value. That's the ONLY way you're going to be a player with super powers.

GGTW
Truth. Be a rake. Make them work for the d!ck. Screw them when you feel like it.

SolarFlare

Reaction score
3-7, but if you think you may have to wait til ten and you have no better options, or you want the experience, what's waiting a little longer?

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
get physical by the 2nd-3rd date.. The important thing is ur on that level, cos then you know you will fvck eventually so its all good..

You might be LJBF after 3-4 if ur not PHYSICAL (doesnt mean fvckin but atleast kissing)

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, situation, and what you like.

If a girl gives it up with in the first 3 dates...
I'll f*ck her and leave... Unless like we had a crap ton in common.

If you are on vacation and have limited time... yeah...

Just an example, the girl I am curently kinda seeing (****ing).
She wouldn't give it up until the 10th date.
I had to use every card I had.
My last card was canceling the next date.
The date after that, she gave it up...