How many dates untill sex?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say 2-10. Most woman today will or have slept with a guy within 3 dates. If I really like the girl Than I am willing to wait 10-15 dates... Possible more if she is LTR material. If she is a virgin than I would wait till my wedding night no problem.

If its some random chick that I just want to bang than I am going to say 5 dates.............. TOPS.

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I met a girl at my friends house, she was on top of me within seconds, and we ****ed the first actual date a few days later. Another time when I was still a virgin I was giving this gorgeous girl a finger bang by the third date, kissed her on the first and made out with her in a parking lot for an hour on the second.

It depends moreso on how you act, I'd say.

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. My girl and I have been together for three years and have never had sex.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the chase, if i like the girl the longer she makes me wait the better. if i dont like her and i just want a piece of ass she needs to give it up or get nexted.

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
What's so weird about it? If I wanted sex, I'd hook up with some random club slut. We're not in it for the sex. We don't need it to stay attracted to each other, and if I get hot then that's what my right hand's for.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
but.. she's your girlfriend? you've made quite a few people pretty speechless, hahaha.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sca_p said:
What's so weird about it? If I wanted sex, I'd hook up with some random club slut. We're not in it for the sex. We don't need it to stay attracted to each other, and if I get hot then that's what my right hand's for.
Is she a virgin?...

What would she do if you tried to... hmmm... I dunno play with her kitty cat... haha...