Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long can you go without masturbating?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did 9 days, and failed today. I'm a pretty confident kid. I talk when I want to. I found that I was a little too confident. I would laugh a little more, I'd say stuff I shouldn't (childish things), and I'd pretty much act a little less DJ, and a little more childish. I did notice more girls checking me out.

So I assume if you're shy, try to quit, if you're naturally confident, try to hold back that extra confidence.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
omg i feel like an idiot! i masturbated once in my life and ever since i did not do so

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. I'm so horny right now. Maybe it's because it's been almost two weeks since a barrage of whacking. I've been working so hard, haven't had time to whack, just too tired to. Today, my off day, I'm HORNY and ANY girl clothed or not so clothed makes me think about breaking into her vagina, and just eatin, fingering it, and doing just whatever back and forth, side to side. I could just stay on it like a pup stuck to it's mother's tit.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why did we just bring back a three year old thread?

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody want to stop masturbating starting August?
6 months till February?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like fasting

only a lot worse.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.................double

Last edited:

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 7!! There is a voice in the back of my mind trying to tempt me into giving in. but it getts less frequent the more days elasped.

this is fun because its an AMAZING test of willpower. You are really resisting an addiction when you stop. Don't bs me, cuz it's an addiction when you can't stop when you try.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
my goal is for a month straight then as long as possible during college... that will be the inetesrting test

the name is jason

Reaction score
yep

well i usually have sex with my gf but if i dont have sex with her then the day i didnt i do it once.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm having a good time and enjoying my life, it doesn't really matter if I jerk it or not...but if I'm miserable and bored i have to restrain myself from it 2-3 times a day.

I think the max I've gone so far is about 2 weeks

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Max I've gone is within This year at almost 4 months.

youngswagger09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam guys I must need help I really really need a GF maybe if I had one I would stop is dam masturbation **** dam it lol I when 3 weeks with out it but I though I was going to get a GF then when I got rejected I started again lol

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in kind of a dry spell lately since I've been focusing on studies and training and getting a little too little sleep and food. The result have been that I have been feeling beta and passive.

Five days ago I decided to stop masturbating and I will go entire may without doing it. Now I wonder if I should ever start again because the positive effects are mind boggling.

Among the things I've experienced:

- People give me a lot more attention and listen to what I say. They let me be the leader of the group, kind of comes with the territory of having some muscles as well but not as much as now.
- I seem to light up the room a lot more, people look at me (both men and women) when I walk past them.
- I do not procrastinate (much) when I need to do something.
- Confidence is way better I am way more social as well.
- Women attention is through the roof. Usually I get eyed but lately I have been ignoring it. Now I flirt with women who walks past me and stuff.
- I have a lot more energy than before and I seem to require less sleep. While I sleep I get the wierdest dreams. Lectures are flying past and I feel more invested in them than before. Usually i got tired in calculus classes because it was boring and now it is pretty interesting.
- It feels like my crotch/lower abdomen is going to explode, when I see women I **** them inside my head. I imagine the female studies in my courses moaning with my **** inside them. I want to **** them so much, pull their hair hear them scream my name... Pull their text books from their arms, push them onto a table and **** their brains out.
- I generally feel in a better mood, not as passive as usual. When I biked to the school I took in the sweet air, admired the nature and the splendor of the world. Sounds gay but it felt good.
- I feel a lot more manly than before and I no longer doubt my core beliefs about men should be men and women should be women which is the opposite of what is accepted in my country; Men should be feminised pussies and pussies should be butches.
- I dont back down from conflicts, this is a major thing in my country where everyone is pussies. I didn't back down much earlier either but now I don't even have to think about making a stand.

Holy ****, this is just awesome. It's been pretty grueling though since I used to masturbate quite a bit and day 1-2 were ok, 3-4 was the worst experience I've had, today it feels a lot better.

keijihaku

Reaction score
ALright so imma new here and i just made a bet with my girlfriend for no masturabtion or sex or pleasure of any kind for one month and im on Day 2 now and my D!ck has nevver been more mad at me lol