Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long can you go without masturbating?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
So DJism is reduced to keeping track of things like this.

:rolleyes: sigh:rolleyes:
I concur...*Removes hand from "Delete Thread Button."*

If I do that...There will be a few hundred threads on this...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on you guys, this thread is so funny, you have to leave it on. Its just goes to show you that the longest thread on the DJ forum is on masterbation and not on success stories, looks like some of us still have a long way to go lol

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way im reading all those posts, but I read one about acne.... whats the deal with that? Anyone breakout MORE while not masturbating?
Ive got a big acne problem, I usually try ti stop masturbating to PREVENT acne, never thought of it making it worse.

The belief with a lot of people is that when you masturbate your testosterone levels get really out of whack, increasing DHT which worsens acne for many people. But by not masturbating you keep more testosterone in you? Id like to hear more about this. Frankly, if i do it more than once a day at any time other than before bed I usually break out...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So DJism is reduced to keeping track of things like this.

:rolleyes: sigh:rolleyes:
Djism is about becoming to best you can be. If not masturbating makes that happen then good for you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Djism is about becoming to best you can be. If not masturbating makes that happen then good for you.
And if the only thing that is holding you back from being the best that you can be is your propensity to masturbate, you are a better man than I. I must be wasting my time trying to build a real estate empire, completing my PhD and becoming irresistible to women. If I only had to worry about not masturbating to become the best that I can be, my life would suddenly have purpose.

Any of you guys remember the Army's old catch phrase? What if they felt the same way as this guy? Think about it:

"Be, all that you can be (don't masturbate) in the Arrrrrrrrmy!" :p

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if the only thing that is holding you back from being the best that you can be is your propensity to masturbate, you are a better man than I. I must be wasting my time trying to build a real estate empire, completing my PhD and becoming irresistible to women. If I only had to worry about not masturbating to become the best that I can be, my life would suddenly have purpose.

Any of you guys remember the Army's old catch phrase? What if they felt the same way as this guy? Think about it:

"Be, all that you can be (don't masturbate) in the Arrrrrrrrmy!" :p
Your such a brag man, so pathetic! I bet your one of them guys who approches like this.

brag-hi
ug-hey
brag-drops wallet on table
brag- oop all my 50 credit cards nearly fell out
ug-by me a drink en
brag- I'll buy you 10 drinks

gets the ug drunk enough to get her number ;)

Just kidding man. If you don't like the thread what you getting involved for?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
Just kidding man. If you don't like the thread what you getting involved for?
Just bored and wanted to get a rise out of people. It's too easy...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be wasting my time trying to build a real estate empire, completing my PhD and becoming irresistible to women.
Just bored and wanted to get a rise out of people. It's too easy...
Bored on that and reading masturbation threads on ss.com instead eh :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Bored on that and reading masturbation threads on ss.com instead eh :p
Yep. Sad, isn't it. I was actually compelled to post in this thread just because it seemed to be one of the most active. I would have thought the most active would be about approaching or qualifying women. But nope, one of the most active threads is about self gratification. Well, I guess we should blame this on Bush too....

Whoops, my bad.... :p

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys still in or have u given in? I swear, with all this build up, if I get a 1 night stand, I'll shoot straight though the condom!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rite, I realy needed to get back into this as my testosterone is shockingly low!

I'm on day 8 now. I don't feel mega horny though. there feels like theres alot more life downstairs though. i feel alot more mentaly stronger to do this than before. i have been off weights for 2 weeks too tomoz when i start back, my testosterone will be crazy high!

Anyone else back in or is it just me?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to withhold also. I've gone for 5 days so far....doesn't sound much but it's only the beginning.

I've recently resumed squats and deadlifts in the gym so hopefully my testosterone will surge.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well so far , as of this current day

Its about 3 days and counting.. I 'll try to remember and reply and let you all know the time !

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you guys want to stop masturbatin? i jerk off at least once a day, before going to bed, usually twice or thrice and my game is freakin' good when i do it.
i noticed that when i don't masturbate before sleeping, the morning after, at school, i usually get less glances and, in general, girls are far less attracted than usual. maybe they can smell your "desperateness" to fùck

don't think i'm desperate, since i have sex with my girlfriend at least 3 times a week, usually more.

usually, if i have sex with my girlfriend, then i jerk off before sleeping, the day after i'm looked at as a god... dunno why, but it's so.

i think there's no point in stopping to masturbate, expecially if you work out

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shows how disciplined you are.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by S0LID
It shows how disciplined you are.
there are lots of more useful ways to determine how disciplined you are... studyin, workin out, readin, learnin new languages, takin up a sport...

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I'm in just for the experiment, I want to see If I do actually feel any different or any benifits from it.

What exactly have u guys experinced?

The whole thing seems confusing and unconclusive,... some people are saying they are more horny / others aren't horny atall.... Some of you are saying woman seem more attracted to you than before then others saying it turns then off more.

So I'm gonna give it a try to see for myelf.

works out that *-) I'm at 11 hours already ... gonna try for 2 weeks at least