Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Ahhh the usual suspects of faggots getting butthurt because we refuse to pedestalize sloots....I guess these faggots find it so hard to get laid that by the time they get a woman shes so 'precious' to them that her gangbang history is irrelevant :)

Sam the hobbit....keep dropping wisdom on the cretins

the fact is men for thousands of years knew the only women worth marrying were virgins who just passed puberty...age 15-16

all women are mentally unstable and need a strong man to guide them through life....the sooner the better..or else they became slatterns or spinsters..shakespeare wrote of this and the greek scholars..this is nothing new.

of course in our modern age we have 'progressed' to where sloots are 'good people' :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

anyone who believes this is a deluded faggot who should probably stop posting on the internet :crazy:
I find your posts very hilarious. I don't totally disagree with you.

However, I hold the opinion that no man should be committing himself to a woman in the first place... virgin or not. Even if you nail a virgin and wife her.. she will eventually become "curious" and stray because she will get corrupted by slut culture and girl-power TeeVee shows. Not to mention her slut friends will tell her she is missing out if she has only been pounded by one man.

You can't win so why play? Just pound women left and right, enjoy life and have fun. If you want kids, find a woman with good genes. Women are not to be taken seriously. Especially these days. Women are a total joke.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So all of you men would be okay in a world where you only get to f^ck one pu$$y, because that's what your advocating. That's what would happen if all of you complaining in this thread got what you wanted, which is women who were pure and chaste and "marriage material". There would be no quick f^cks, no bar hook ups, no one night stands because you would be dealing with a world full of virgins.

As a matter of fact since virginity is so important women wouldn't even be let out of the house for fear of her being seduced/raped. She would even need to be covered up so men wouldn't be turned on by her outward appearance just in case they catch a glimpse of her doing the laundry. She would be unable to hold down a job or go to school unless its a highly guarded all female school/job. Then how do you meet these women you say? Well its all arranged by the parents, they choose mates for her based on economic and social necessity, dictated by the fact that if she were to lose her virginity she would be considered trash thereby ruining their family, with which she must be held accountable for.

Yeah sounds good to me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a reason for which any civilized nation had brothels, so a man could release his animal instinct on women made for that, while he had the chance to be a better man later and get a better woman as wife.

Then brothels were closed because of they didnt respect "women dignity" while in fact it was simply a power grab move, no matter than quotas and those other bvllsh1t feminists push as " progress and improvement of rights".

So now not only we dont have the easy market/law regulated sex from the brothels but we dont even have unspoiled women, we infact get the worse of both.

We now have women ruined as wh0res while the relationship with them is regulated by market and law dynamics.

Back then we paid wh0res for their bodies while giving ourselfs to clean women who gave themselves to us while now we have wh0res to which we have to give ourselves while they not only dont give themselves back but in fact dont even assure constant sex.

I love women I really do, as long as they give to me that vitality and nurturing abilities that only bounded women can...lacking those qualities I automatically withdraw any investment in them, even my basic respect.

I would take a bullet for a woman like that but for a modern "independant" woman I would not even lend few coins.

Anyway I like this forum since it allows me to speak my mind, you know in western "democracies" you better keep your mouth shut if you disagree with others.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
There was a reason for which any civilized nation had brothels, so a man could release his animal instinct on women made for that, while he had the chance to be a better man later and get a better woman as wife.

Then brothels were closed because of they didnt respect "women dignity" while in fact it was simply a power grab move, no matter than quotas and those other bvllsh1t feminists push as " progress and improvement of rights".

So now not only we dont have the easy market/law regulated sex from the brothels but we dont even have unspoiled women, we infact get the worse of both.

We now have women ruined as wh0res while the relationship with them is regulated by market and law dynamics.

Back then we paid wh0res for their bodies while giving ourselfs to clean women who gave themselves to us while now we have wh0res to which we have to give ourselves while they not only dont give themselves back but in fact dont even assure constant sex.

I love women I really do, as long as they give to me that vitality and nurturing abilities that only bounded women can...lacking those qualities I automatically withdraw any investment in them, even my basic respect.

I would take a bullet for a woman like that but for a modern "independant" woman I would not even lend few coins.

Anyway I like this forum since it allows me to speak my mind, you know in western "democracies" you better keep your mouth shut if you disagree with others.
Dude you just spoke out my heart and mind for me. I thought I was the last one left in our age group. Most other men have a defeatist "well, what can you do?" attitude that really boils me up.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

I agree with this. I'm not one of these men who needs a "virgin" or some perfect, pure princess. HOWEVER, I DO desire those traditionally feminine behaviors that most modern women seem to lack. Nurturing, respect, passion, loyalty, etc. Its these behaviors that seduce a man and make him fall in love and commit.

When a woman doesn't act like a woman, men can't really respect her and will see her as nothing more than a sex toy. This is why I keep saying that I have no interest in commitment or settling down. Modern women are simply not worth any real emotional investment.

I'm not a misogynist at all, I'm just realistic. My time, money, emotions and resources are valuable. I'm not going to squander them on skanks.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Sam the hobbit....keep dropping wisdom on the cretins
You noticed that too?

I noticed the little dude was dropping pearls back in that faggot thread when he agreed the Wests glorification and current obsession with faggotmania is probably not in our best interests.

The kids 18, I did a double take. At that age the extent of my social awareness was limited to what the general population thought of skateboarders.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
So all of you men would be okay in a world where you only get to f^ck one pu$$y, because that's what your advocating. That's what would happen if all of you complaining in this thread got what you wanted, which is women who were pure and chaste and "marriage material". There would be no quick f^cks, no bar hook ups, no one night stands because you would be dealing with a world full of virgins.

As a matter of fact since virginity is so important women wouldn't even be let out of the house for fear of her being seduced/raped. She would even need to be covered up so men wouldn't be turned on by her outward appearance just in case they catch a glimpse of her doing the laundry. She would be unable to hold down a job or go to school unless its a highly guarded all female school/job. Then how do you meet these women you say? Well its all arranged by the parents, they choose mates for her based on economic and social necessity, dictated by the fact that if she were to lose her virginity she would be considered trash thereby ruining their family, with which she must be held accountable for.

Yeah sounds good to me.
No. Wrong.

All we're advocating is that men remain playas 4 lyfe and abstain from marriage, due to the lack of quality women in society.

We can't change society, it is as it is. All we can do is adapt to it.

In a Western world over-run by feminism gone mad, the only rational course of action for a man is to stay largely single, or at best be serially monogamous with women in medium-term relationships.

Under no circumstances, considering the slutty zeitgiest is it a good idea to get married, unless you're a complete beta herb who somehow lucked out and scored a sweet, pretty bride.

U

user43770

( . )( . ) said:
You noticed that too?

I noticed the little dude was dropping pearls back in that faggot thread when he agreed the Wests glorification and current obsession with faggotmania is probably not in our best interests.

The kids 18, I did a double take. At that age the extent of my social awareness was limited to what the general population thought of skateboarders.

I believe he's extremely religious. That would explain his world views.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

Agreed! and well said. This is my belief as well.

U

user43770

( . )( . ) said:
*GASP* WHAT !!! Catch me now, I'm feeling woozy.

Good for him. I'd take 100 of him over 1 SWPL any day of the week.

Well, if those were my only choices, then I agree.

In reality, I don't mess with either.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
, I hold the opinion that no man should be committing himself to a woman in the first place... virgin or not. Even if you nail a virgin and wife her.. she will eventually become "curious" and stray because she will get corrupted by slut culture and girl-power TeeVee shows. Not to mention her slut friends will tell her she is missing out if she has only been pounded by one man.

Yes of course...this is the course any wise and sane man should practice in todays age

Its 2012/13

western society is utterly corrupt over-run with femcvnts and faggots

What I offer is historical perspective on what worked between men and women for 99.99% percent of recorded history...only in the last 100 years or so (counting victorian england where the disease of feminism first began) have women been elevated to the status of men....this is like giving a 8 year old child the license to drive sure the child loves it (women) but it is the recipe for societal breakdown...as we see today

far too few men read and comprehend history...and so we don't realize that women are meant to be owned by men as property mind, body, and soul....no argument

But its 2013 and society is draining down the toilet....

soooo

just

Cvm on their face and get the fvck out...:up: :rock:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
This is a dumb and embarrassing thread.
Can you spot the subtle feminist shaming here?

Brighty said:
It really begs the question why you guys even care how many sexual partners your girl has in the first place. It shouldn't matter, all that matters to her is you and that's all you should care about.
Hmm. Too arrogant and lazy to read the many threads on the biological and psychological differences between men and women. Well then, exactly what about you does she care about, and exactly what about her do you care about? "Caring about caring" is circular reasoning.

Kbomb said:
When I was a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child, I spoke like a child. When I became a man, I put away childish things.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
3-7? HA! You should be so lucky.

pinkfl said:
You have to judge the person's character.
If the girl doesn't put out for everyone, has meaningful, serious relationships, then sure, she isn't going to be a virgin. Neither are you after a certain point.
A person's sexual history says a lot about their character. It doesn't "magically go away" just because you're looking for a husband

pinkfl said:
As such, if you have the type of values where you think its ok to mess around with every single girl that will have you, then the type of girl that you want (an relatively inexperienced girl) doesn't have the same values as you. And thus, she might not want you.
What men find attractive in women is not the same thing that women find attractive in men. The fact that you didn't realize this makes me question your gender. It's very easy for women to rack up a high number, and as such men will judge her accordingly. It's very hard for a man to rack up a high number, and women will be intrigued by a man who could do so, more than the average man who couldn't. A girl who is a virgin will most likely be attracted to a "manwh*re" more than she's attracted to her virgin equivalent. It's human nature.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess apartheid still exists in other contexts...

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
actually, 20 year old virgins are VERY common in Asia, many have never been kissed by that age, believe it or not. especially in the Philippines, cause they are devoutly Catholic, many of them.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
actually, 20 year old virgins are VERY common in Asia, many have never been kissed by that age, believe it or not. especially in the Philippines, cause they are devoutly Catholic, many of them.
Absolutely. Some girls in the provinces will actually break down and cry when they hear swearing -- it shocks them so much. Some of them didn't even go through puberty until they were 18 or 19. Oh sure, they get serenaded by eager suitors, but have enough maturity to tell the difference between serious men, and machonorins who want easy sex.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score