How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every girl I know who does the serious relationship thing and doesn't 'sleep around' has gone on one or two fvcking binges where theyve screwed several men within a month or two to either get over their ex or to boost their self esteem (ironic I know).

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Care to provide any logical explanation (other then for the sake of equality that never even existed in the first place) as to what makes this ideology remotely logical?

Fact: Women (not men) are the gatekeepers to sex. They hold ALL the cards in this regard. If more women kept their legs closed then men couldn't seek multiple sex partners.

Women know their power and conveniently adjust themselves back to being "good girls" whenever it suits their agenda (like marriage). There should be a law against this bull****.
By saying this you are essentially saying that you are too weak to say no to every woman that spreads her legs.

Which is why for me, I want a guy with similar values. If he has been around the block and had sex with a lot of women he just isn't my type. I don't see long term relationship potential with promiscuous men any more than some of you seem to have with a woman that is equally promiscuous.

If I can say no to a hot guy, you can say no to a hot girl.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude..I feel you in this thread...I have never valued being a manwh0re and have turned down crazy women numerous times...I've been with a small # of women whom, all were important to me at the time and I cared about them...I am not trying to wh0re myself out because I feel like in the long-run I'll do myself damage...

I've been with 4 women at the age of 28--2 of the 4 were long-term relationships over 6 months--I have never wanted to measure my success with how many women I've been with, and I've avoided plenty of opportunities because I thought the women were crazy, wanted something that I didn't want, etc, etc.

I know from having gone through periods of being broken hearted one can become quite bitter about things..but I try not to inflict anymore self-damage..

Ideally I myself would like to be w/ a chick in a similar range...if she's wh0red herself out she's ruined in my book (i had an ex-gf who had many partners and things weren't right man in her head)

I don't need *many* women to feel valued..really I would rather have *one* woman to develop a healthy sexual relationship with...I would much prefer to have sex with someone I care about and trust than some random person I don't know about...plus seems like communication would be that much better...the few times I had sex with someone I didn't know very well, it was a little uncomfortable because after all they are essentially strangers - I have no idea ab their history, past, wants!

I think when u start thinking of life this way you're in trouble (how many chicks have I been with? how much $ can I make, etc). Ultimately these are extrinsic things that really won't have much value on your happiness beyond a certain point...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Frankly a girl that's fvcked other men and then wants to settle down with me, is pretty disrespectful to begin with.

Quit thinking so highly of yourself man.....you are a person just like everyone else.....what a freakin high horse you are sitting on....and to the guy who said you can drop them off after you **** them on my door step...please by all means...go ahead...the more the merrier....as long as they take a bath afterwards i could care less. But i doubt you are banging all virgins...:crazy:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Dude..I feel you in this thread...I have never valued being a manwh0re and have turned down crazy women numerous times...I've been with a small # of women whom, all were important to me at the time and I cared about them...I am not trying to wh0re myself out because I feel like in the long-run I'll do myself damage...

I've been with 4 women at the age of 28--2 of the 4 were long-term relationships over 6 months--I have never wanted to measure my success with how many women I've been with, and I've avoided plenty of opportunities because I thought the women were crazy, wanted something that I didn't want, etc, etc.

I know from having gone through periods of being broken hearted one can become quite bitter about things..but I try not to inflict anymore self-damage..

Ideally I myself would like to be w/ a chick in a similar range...if she's wh0red herself out she's ruined in my book (i had an ex-gf who had many partners and things weren't right man in her head)

I don't need *many* women to feel valued..really I would rather have *one* woman to develop a healthy sexual relationship with...I would much prefer to have sex with someone I care about and trust than some random person I don't know about...plus seems like communication would be that much better...the few times I had sex with someone I didn't know very well, it was a little uncomfortable because after all they are essentially strangers - I have no idea ab their history, past, wants!

I think when u start thinking of life this way you're in trouble (how many chicks have I been with? how much $ can I make, etc). Ultimately these are extrinsic things that really won't have much value on your happiness beyond a certain point...

Here's the problem with this mindset...at least for me....you find the one...finally...the perfect one...but then after a while you just don't value the sex anymore...it gets old...and she can sense you feel this way.. and not even just the sex...but just everything in general...i mean is it possible to find one woman where the sex remains the same intense as the beginning or even gets more intense.....i am just the complete opposite of guys like you....i have a problem remaining content in LTRs even if the girl is perfect....where as i like to sample strangers and have random fun....i think deep down men are all genetically engineered to be this way for the survival of the species...but some guys either can control it really well or just get extreme oneintis with long time partners.....easier than others..

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I could never be with someone that's had a lot of sexual partners. It says a lot them to me. If I found out they had then i'd get in and out is quickly as possible

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know... I always wanted to scream "MY WIFE IS A *****!", in rage and shock and digust, like Borat did in his self-titled movie. Although it wasnt actually his wife, and they werent dating, and she (Pam Anderson) didnt even know he existed. The concept sounds appealing, at least.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Here's the problem with this mindset...at least for me....you find the one...finally...the perfect one...but then after a while you just don't value the sex anymore...it gets old...and she can sense you feel this way.. and not even just the sex...but just everything in general...i mean is it possible to find one woman where the sex remains the same intense as the beginning or even gets more intense.....i am just the complete opposite of guys like you....i have a problem remaining content in LTRs even if the girl is perfect....where as i like to sample strangers and have random fun....i think deep down men are all genetically engineered to be this way for the survival of the species...but some guys either can control it really well or just get extreme oneintis with long time partners.....easier than others..
DITTO

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
Lol....I don't dance naked in the woods and I don't c0ck hop, thank you very much. I just don't think it's fair that you guys can sleep with 150 women but expect a woman to be a virgin or have 2 or 3 partners MAX. I still find it hard to believe that guys think that 5 is a high number. :cool:

Lol at people acting like I stole their bikes or something.
:p

I actually agree with you on this to some extent and i do try and not be a complete hypocrite on the subject...however, i think you are ignoring one proven biological fact in the animal kingdom...the natural roles are for males spread the seeds and for females to raise the young and be good little care takers...men are just following our natural order however, a promiscuous woman is not following her's..i don't mind if a woman has had right under 10 partners...that is normal to me...everyone has to experiment a little.....but anything more raises some concerns about LTR material..also if you can't cook and clean then you are out for LTR material...

Now with that being said, why don't you be a good little girl and go find an apron and some sexy lingerie to get into and take some pics so we can rate you 1 out of 10 for entertainment purposes on our part and what guys really think of you purposes on your part...if not...case closed.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EITHER

(1) You find a hymen. She's willing and eager for you and only you. She may or may not be wife material.

OR

(2) You find no hymen. She's willing and eager for an unknown number of men -- past, present, and future. It's 100% certain she's not wife material. It's irrelevant whether she went into the first relationship not being wife material, or the breakup caused her to stop being wife material. As soon as she put out for Boyfriend Number Two (which could be you), he found no hymen and treated her like a pump 'n dump.

The first breakup with a sex partner is a crushing defeat for women that they never overcome. However, the above-linked graph shows a slowing rate of increase in divorce risk as the number of sex partners rises. It suggests that each successive sex partner does less damage -- that the woman gets used to being dumped. My experience is the opposite. Women get geometrically more abusive as they enter each new sexual relationship. Partly because they go into each new relationship looking to wreck it: they continue to make themselves available.

The sexual marketplace cannot coexist with the family. Sexual merchants (slores) are irascibly hostile to anything that smells of marriage market value.

ka_mate said:
ahah as someone said about five posts in this thread "Real Talk" Yeah some guys here are so pessimistic about women that they should wish that they were gay (because their ideas about men surely can't be worse than how they perceive women.

Down Low I'm interested in your perspective. It sounds like you have a religious background. Could you please tell us more?
Not a religious background, just a wide variety of interests.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weep for the future of SoSuave reading this thread. Thank god for some of the older regs in here who have a decent head on their shoulders.

The majority of the posts I see here reek of hypocritical, misogynistic, self-righteous c*nt.

There are more dimensions to a relationship than the number of her sexual partners.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
3 to 7 before me?

Why the number so low?

30 to 70 seems average at this point in time.

No, 3 to 7? Let's say she's 25 years old, first one she had when she was 16, that didn't last, another one 16.5, and another one at 17, that's already 3.

There is a saying, don't confuse d`ck with bus handle bar. Come on, 3 to 7 that's low. I've had 12+ in a span of 2.5 months, what makes you think your average girl can't have 1 guy a week from POF and alternative and clubs.

hindsighted

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are idiots

First. ( and there is always an exception to the rule, but highly unlikely ) anytime a girl tells you their #. Multiply that by 2 maybe 3.

Second. Sure I hope to find a girl that has been with under 10. But its highly unlikely. Who cares if you marry a slut, everyone nowadays is. It's better you dont know their sexual history.

Third. I thought this was a "suave" forum. I am very disappointed that I came on here seeking advice from a bunch of prude pussies. **** 8-10 is slutty? I am no adonis, but damn guys. I read another thread of people asking their numbers.... I am 24 and I am 40-50, I feel like a fool for reading some of these forums now. Taking advice from people that don't even get laid, or girlfriends.

Sorry if you feel like I am bashing, but this past week or 2 of posts has been a big let down. And some of you call yourself a DJ. I consider myself borderline AFC, so to think some of you actually believe you are a DJ. lol i wish I had that false confidence

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Brighty said:
I weep for the future of SoSuave reading this thread. Thank god for some of the older regs in here who have a decent head on their shoulders.

The majority of the posts I see here reek of hypocritical, misogynistic, self-righteous c*nt.

There are more dimensions to a relationship than the number of her sexual partners.
Danger is spot on. Brighty is a textbook example of the feminine imperative in action. Take note ladies and gentlemen. Any statistical evidence offered to prove the more sexual partners a woman has the more she is less likely to be able to long term pair bond is quickly ignored, followed by anger then followed by shaming to promptly sweep it all under the carpet.

In other words "You WILL accept sluts and modern womans unrestrained hypergamy or else"

hindsighted

Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
3 to 7 before me?

Why the number so low?

30 to 70 seems average at this point in time.

No, 3 to 7? Let's say she's 25 years old, first one she had when she was 16, that didn't last, another one 16.5, and another one at 17, that's already 3.

There is a saying, don't confuse d`ck with bus handle bar. Come on, 3 to 7 that's low. I've had 12+ in a span of 2.5 months, what makes you think your average girl can't have 1 guy a week from POF and alternative and clubs.

You hit this on the head. 30-70 before they reach 30 years is a very fair average.... 3-7 hahaha maybe before 18 years old. Didnt you people go to college? all you do is bang

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us assume you are right.
Let us say you run into a girl who isn't crazy, and didn't get involved with men because she was focused on her career goal...maybe she is even religious. Her actions show her lack of experience. She then tells you that she doesn't want to have sex until marriage. A few months pass and you can tell she is serious.

I am willing to bet that most of you will Next her because you will justify it as "you don't test drive a car before you buy it".

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hindsighted said:
First. ( and there is always an exception to the rule, but highly unlikely ) anytime a girl tells you their #. Multiply that by 2 maybe 3.

Second. Sure I hope to find a girl that has been with under 10. But its highly unlikely. Who cares if you marry a slut, everyone nowadays is. It's better you dont know their sexual history.

Third. I thought this was a "suave" forum. I am very disappointed that I came on here seeking advice from a bunch of prude pussies. **** 8-10 is slutty? I am no adonis, but damn guys. I read another thread of people asking their numbers.... I am 24 and I am 40-50, I feel like a fool for reading some of these forums now. Taking advice from people that don't even get laid, or girlfriends.

Sorry if you feel like I am bashing, but this past week or 2 of posts has been a big let down. And some of you call yourself a DJ. I consider myself borderline AFC, so to think some of you actually believe you are a DJ. lol i wish I had that false confidence
^^ This is nonsense.

The way I read this thread, its just advising men to stay players and not get caught up in LTR's and marriages...

Sheesh!

8~10 IS slvtty, but only for a girl!

All us guys here have banged multiples of this number, but that's different for us, biology adapted us to spread our seeds, and influenced our psyches in a way to make us be able to handle it better and thrive.

Yet women, in terms of being suitable for a pair bond, cannot act in the same manner. I'm afraid its simple biology.

Which is why the word "misogynist" is such a stupid word, because its usually just used by self-deluding feminists as an angry howl against biology imo.