Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
I just don't think it's fair that you guys can sleep with 150 women but expect a woman to be a virgin or have 2 or 3 partners MAX.

that's life....get used to it cvnt :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

This is 2012 a man throws out wisdom and the femcvnts and faggots come out of the woodwork.....

..oh well we'll we see what happens after the financial crash of 2013 :up:

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a question: I know so many chicks who have slept with many guys and they still ended up getting married. Do you think the men just don't care or did these chicks lie about the number of men they have been with? They cheat on their men like crazy but these men keep staying with them. What is the deal? :cool:

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
They got upset because you are a female, own six fvckin' cats, sleep with a stuffed bear and are addicted to the Lifetime channel. :cheer:

:crackup:
But I don't do any of those things. I'm a female just trying to find out what you guys are thinking.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
Lol....I don't dance naked in the woods and I don't c0ck hop, thank you very much. I just don't think it's fair that you guys can sleep with 150 women but expect a woman to be a virgin or have 2 or 3 partners MAX.
Before Ned Kelly was hung, his last words were " Such is life".

moon goddess said:
I still find it hard to believe that guys think that 5 is a high number. :cool:
We don't . The statistical evidence does. You can't wish or shame your way out of it I'm afraid. What you can do is take this knowledge to your daughter and suggest she refrain from becoming a "modern woman" thereby decreasing her chances of eventual internet dating and cat ownership.

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Before Ned Kelly was hung, his last words were " Such is life".

We don't . The statistical evidence does. You can't wish or shame your way out of it I'm afraid. What you can do is take this knowledge to your daughter and suggest she refrain from becoming a "modern woman" thereby decreasing her chances of internet dating and cat ownership.
Sorry, I don't have any kids and I don't want any. LOL. You guys are hilarious. :D

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
I just have a question: I know so many chicks who have slept with many guys and they still ended up getting married. Do you think the men just don't care or did these chicks lie about the number of men they have been with? They cheat on their men like crazy but these men keep staying with them. What is the deal? :cool:
Newsflash!

Chicks lie bigtime! That's why it's better to adopt a don't ask don't tell policy.

As to your second question, the guys that "stay" are little sissy b!tches that have no options and are afraid to put her to the curb with the other trash.

Give you cat's a treat for me. :D

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
When so many women are low quality.. over time men take low quality over nothing. If all women are sluts and cheats... then you either have to marry such women or avoid women all together.

Plus, you have to remember that most men are beta or omega males. This means they don't have very high standards for female behavior. As long as she is sexually arousing and shows him occasional respect.. he is sold.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
Sorry, I don't have any kids and I don't want any.
that's sad

you are useless as a woman

sharpen up your cooking skills, cleaning skills, and blowjowb skills and you might land a nice man one day :up:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
Lol....I don't dance naked in the woods and I don't c0ck hop, thank you very much. I just don't think it's fair that you guys can sleep with 150 women but expect a woman to be a virgin or have 2 or 3 partners MAX. I still find it hard to believe that guys think that 5 is a high number. :cool:

Lol at people acting like I stole their bikes or something.
:p
Well... its not fair that women expect men to be financially and socially successful while a woman can be a cashier at Walmart, living with her parents and have no friends, but still be chased by most men if she is cute. Life is not fair.

You can either choose to be slutty or not. Its your choice. But men are not going to change how they judge a woman's value simply because you don't like it.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
So you are a guy in his 30's. You've slept with 50 or so women. Does that make you a man slvt?
I'll be 28 in a week. I haven't hit 50 when it comes to women. In fact no where near it. Assuming I've met both criteria no it wouldn't make me a "man slut". "Man slut" is an oxymoron. I don't even know where the term came from but without being obnoxious and insulting it's actually quite an asinine term.

5string said:
Does it make you unable to commit and be faithful to a woman who really rocks your world?
No. It really depends on the man... and many times the mistress involved. Some guys need variety and others don't.

In fact even when it comes to extra marital affairs the motivation on both genders is totally different. It's actually worse when a woman does it. A man's motivation is just sex and that's the end of it.

5string said:
Do you think less of yourself as a man because you pounded so many women? Should others think less of you? Is your character flawed at this point in life?
No I'd think much more highly of myself. I could honestly care less if others thought less of me because of it as it would be something I would personally be proud of. In fact I would be socially viewed as "THE MAN" lol. That's just how it is. I think those who try to suggest man & woman = same have serious character flaws of their own.

5string said:
Be honest.
My answers were honest.

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
When so many women are low quality.. over time men take low quality over nothing. If all women are sluts and cheats... then you either have to marry such women or avoid women all together.

Plus, you have to remember that most men are beta or omega males. This means they don't have very high standards for female behavior. As long as she is sexually arousing and shows him occasional respect.. he is sold.
Wow. Thanks for your MATURE response.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
..oh well we'll we see what happens after the financial crash of 2013 :up:
Brother man I'm still trying to prepare :down: Let it happen in 10,15 hell even 20 years from now instead.

( . )( . ) said:
Men are not women . We don't get that distinctive "dead" look in our eyes like sluts do, in other words we are wired to be able to cope with it.
Hey tits man I'm glad you brought up the "dead" look in their eyes. It's very real... it's like all the life and soul has been drained out of them. They look miserable. My male friends that bang their share of women aren't the smartest or wealthiest people in the world but they seem care free and so full of life. Or just really chilled the fvck out. The few I met that are depressed are that way because they actually WANT to get married and have kids and know what they are dealing with out there.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced

Can tell you were honest. I used the term "man slvt" to simply refer to promiscuous men. I was just trying to be the devil's advocate here and give us all something to debate.

I do however disagree somewhat with your statement that men only have affairs for sex. On the other hand, I would agree that women are much more prone to stray because their inherent emotional princess hamstervisional needs have not been met.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
are 5string and moon goddess an item ?

P

perseverance

SamTheHobit said:
A slvt is not good "girlfriend material".

Kinda sounds like you're happy being blissfully unaware. Which is okay I guess.
You're right a slvt is never good girlfriend material, but a woman who has slept with several men isn't necessarily a slvt.

If a woman has a lot of different sexual partners she is deemed unsuitable, well the same should apply to men as far as I am concerned.

P

perseverance

moon goddess said:
:crackup:
But I don't do any of those things. I'm a female just trying to find out what you guys are thinking.
Here's a bit of common-sense, each member is different and will have their own thoughts on this.

It's all about perspectives. I am 23 and have had 5 sexual partners, my friend alleges that he has had 18 and is the same age. That to me is far too many and if a woman was to say "I'm 23, I have had 18 penises inside my vagina", I'd be out of there like a rocket.

You might well think that this number is perfectly acceptable for a young woman, it's all about perspectives.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
If a woman has a lot of different sexual partners she is deemed unsuitable, well the same should apply to men as far as I am concerned.
Care to provide any logical explanation (other then for the sake of equality that never even existed in the first place) as to what makes this ideology remotely logical?

Fact: Women (not men) are the gatekeepers to sex. They hold ALL the cards in this regard. If more women kept their legs closed then men couldn't seek multiple sex partners.

Women know their power and conveniently adjust themselves back to being "good girls" whenever it suits their agenda (like marriage). There should be a law against this bull****.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
. There should be a law against this bull****.
such laws existed for centuries

but in the name of 'progress' they were removed

'progress' translating to elite societal control