Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you treat the new pretty girl at work? Need Advice

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up...Don Juans,
There is this new girl who started working at my job site the other day...She is incredible...Every Dude is sweating her...and the females even admit shes hott......I work at a place where I come across fine looking females on a weekly basis...I get numbers every week.....and this female is a definate 10.....My boss asked me if I would mind showing her around....In my head..I was thinking...Would I mind....I'm thinking...Your doing me a favor....but anyways.....after I got myself together....mentally....I realized the best approach would be to keep it buisness....and not to conversate w/ her that much.....I'll let all the other dudes sweat her while I focus on my work...I'll have her wondering why I'm not up her ass....like today, I said Hi to her but I didn't break my neck to talk to her...and she started asking me question...I gave her short sweet answers and kept it moving....Eventually, when the time comes....I'll make a move..but in an indirect way......My friend who refered her to the job told me the best way is to be her friend and let her make a move because she tired of guys hitting on her all the time...He told me she doesn't have a boyfriend....

GorillaPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me some advice on how you pull these extremely beautiful women....I'm also thinking you should focus on her mind...Compliment her on mental characteristics and not physical...since I'm sure shes insecure about that....

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
I'll skip past the obvious stuff about hitting on beautiful women, and how you treat discounts like premiums and premiums like discounts.

The more important piece of advice I can give you is, ask yourself how much you like your job, because the rule of thumb is that you never, ever hit on women you work with if you want to keep your job. It complicates things beyond belief, and one of you two will end up quitting, being fired, etc., before you're ready.

If you have a shyt job that you don't really care about, and you can get a new job soon without hurting yourself economically, hell, go for it NOW! But if this your career you're talking about, and a job you'll need for a resume or a referral in the future, there's no chick worth the risk.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How's this for starters...Why don't you conduct yourself in a professional manner and treat her like a CO-WORKER. Why do so many of you guys feel compelled to hit on the "Pretty Girl" at work? Here's a tip, put it back in your pants and hit on as many women at the mall, bar, market or places in which it is APPROPRIATE.

Don't mean to sound hard on you my man, but the work place is not the smart mans way to go for the overall big picture.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, a banged the office hottie, fun for about 2 weeks, hell for the next 6 months. Not worth it IMO. It sux though cos my office was full of hotties.

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're doing fine. Don't be like the rest of the guys.

You just have one problem.....

She's a co-worker. Look elsewhere.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you break up, and she goes phycho, you could get a sexual harrassment suit.

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like a co-worker........., coz if you're smart thats all you'll want her to be..........
Work and Relationships=NO

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, I was just thinking about this...

It is best to avoid completely.

Now, what if she invited herself over to your apartment and jumped your bones. Or you just intended to hang out as co-workers when all of a sudden she turned into a cheetah?

I'd say don't be a fool and don't, but at the same time there will be hell for you at work if you do. But if you don't it might mean hell because she'll tell everyone you didn't do nothing...double edged sword.

That is if that imaginary situation would even happen.

Serious Question Above ^

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see how work relationships could be bad. I know of a relationship where I work in which they've been going out for nearly 2 years. Thing is, they barely talk to eachother when working (they go on breaks together and thats it) which I think is the best strategy. IMO, if there is a girl that works but is in a completely different department in which you barely have contact with her, then that is fine. Remember though, people talk and you just have to wonder if having your dating life is worth being talked about throughout the store because thats what usually happens for the most part.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's it exactly. That's not good. And also, what happens the first time you or her cheat. What happens when she 'just doesn't want to be around you.' What happens when she is in a bad mood and 'won't talk to you.' All that shyte that girls pull. When some new guy comes in and she tries to make you jealous and hangs out with him one night. Then you have to see her...

C'mon man...

Now if you understand that you have a open relationship and you can keep a no strings attached attitude more power to you...good luck I guess.

I think it's best to avoid if at all possible.

Don't forget my question above yos.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another argument...

Think about when she gets pissed off at you for whatever reason. All she has to do is tell everyone in the office, bar or whatever that you have a small di ck...or that you asked her to put her finger or something up your ass. These are worst case but eventually you or she will have to leave.

So I'll echo it above, if you like your job I wouldn't do it.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, heres a real answer.

All the other boys (and girls) at work are hot for this girl. You have to play it cool but also realize that sometimes the best looking girls are never approached because they are just too intimidating.

You want to play it cool and thats good, but you also don;t want to miss out on the opportunity to get with her. I think the best bet is to ask her if she wants to grab a drink after work sometime, perhaps with some other co-worker friends so it is a relitivly safe setting for both of you. And then you can pour on the c/f have a good time and use all the dj techniques.

I hope it works out.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DB- You don't think it's a bad move to bag a chick from work?

I'd like to think there are no boundaries but...

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had mixed success with girls at work, though I think I know why.

First off, yes, it's generally bad to dip your pen in the company ink. If you two start flirting/dating/boinking and suddenly one of you gets mad at the other, you will have to deal with one another constantly at work. On top of that, since she's the female she will always have the upper hand with management, particularly if your higher-ups are male (exception would be if you have an ugly, mad-at-the-world female boss, and even then it's a toss-up). Essentially, you will be that girl's b!tch. If you think I'm flaming you or exaggerating, I'm not--I'm being objective and honest, this is what could (and usually does) happen. However, if you absolutely must have her...

I've succeeded at work when I played it cool, didn't give her too much attention except for work, and chased other girls, particularly in front of her (at first it was in front of her, then it came to the point where she'd go to where I was to see what I was doing with another girl). They would eventually chase me, which is probably the most desirable position to be in. This worked with girls who were fairly mature and had high self-esteem; I don't know how else to describe them other than that they weren't "little girls."

I've failed at work when I played it cool like I describe above, except that the girl is kind of a teenybopper; she'd be a real attention wh0re and loved to have guys come after her. In this respect, I lost out to all the guys that set their sights on the girl and went after her, all-out. I think since her real interest was in the chase and not the particular guy coming after her, this tactic wouldn't work.

If you're going after her, make sure you play it cool, real cool. Don't act like you want it, and act like you could care less if you have her or not. Keep playing the calm and collected game after the ONS/relationship, so you don't arouse anger and you can keep your job and sanity.

That's my $0.02.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not sexual harrasment if youre not her superior. But either way, id say go for it. Dont worry about whatll happen if you guys dont end it right and she talks trash about you. Worry about your world man. When i say this, im just talking about a job where its work...not your career. If its your career, dont take the risk, but if its just work while going to school or something, go for it.

Dont be proffesional with her all the time. Shell end up thinking its just that over time

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized the best approach would be to keep it buisness....and not to conversate w/ her that much.....
Dude, first you gotta stop using words that don't exist, like CONVERSATE, specially if you're talking to her.

As others said, you will stand out if you are different. The rest have one main thing in common, they are all over her.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be different if you want, but that's not what's going to be attractive to her. She already knows if she likes you or not, that part is done. All you have to do now is not fvck it up by playing games. Other guys are hitting on her, and I'm beginning to believe more and more that the reason they say not to do this is because they want to appear 'BETTER' than the other guys. Plus if they fvck up and she doesn't like him, the other guys see and laugh at that. Fvck all that.

I personally have dated about 3 or 4 girls from work in a 3 year span. The only reason it hasn't been more is because this place doesn't hire young girls. I don't see the big deal with it. I've had no problems at all thus far. Just prepared to be civil with her no matter WHAT happens because you're not going to be ABLE to just cut contact with her.

Go in there, talk to her, get her laughing and then say "We should hang out sometime, when we're not busy"...and she'll respond yes or no...when it's yes, say "yeah I think we'd have fun." then continue the conversation....right before you go to leave say "Well I'm going to get outta here, I have a few things to do but write your phone number down and I'll be in touch". Easy as that. If she likes you she'll be FRIGGIN THRILLED that you asked her that. And if she doesn't, you want to be glad that you wasted no more time on her.

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
DB- You don't think it's a bad move to bag a chick from work?

I'd like to think there are no boundaries but...
I think the question was how to bag this babe, not whether or not I think dating in the workplace is OK.

If your and AFC wuss your whole life then dating in the workplace in not going to work well, usually. But if you can handel the pressures of jealousy, anxiety, fear and if you can get over that loathing feeling you get when every Tom, **** and Harry hits on your HB10 then you'll be ok.

By the way, I think being able to handel yourself under pressure in any situation in the mark of a true DJ.

Coughlin's law: never show surprise, never lose your cool.
Good luck

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the question was how to bag this babe, not whether or not I think dating in the workplace is OK.
Ok be that way then...lol. Why you so testy? Just asking you your opinion G. I thought this was a discussion forum.