How do you treat the new pretty girl at work? Need Advice

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Donny has it down bro. You don't want a relationship do you?

I've had great success with a girl from my office and it all started with interoffice ICQ

She used to flirt like crazy and I used some C+F which is easier when you have a minute to think about it and built up the tension to a point where we would sneak away and kiss in her car (she had a BF who she was fighting with and was on the outs) so she wouldn't go any further until later.

This was all in my AFC days!

I never wanted a relationship and neither did she, thats how it's gotta be!

Elimidate

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice
Its not sexual harrasment if youre not her superior. But either way, id say go for it. Dont worry about whatll happen if you guys dont end it right and she talks trash about you. Worry about your world man. When i say this, im just talking about a job where its work...not your career. If its your career, dont take the risk, but if its just work while going to school or something, go for it.

Dont be proffesional with her all the time. Shell end up thinking its just that over time
I know you can get in trouble. There was this movie with Demi Moore, she raped this guy(lol), then the next day told her superiors he raped her. I didn't see the whole movie, so it might have had a happy ending. All I'm saying is a scorned female at the job might do some nasty stuff.

John11276

Don Juan
Reaction score
Business Rule #1, never get involved with your co-workers. I wish that was a mandatory rule world wide in every organization.