Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you get a gf to get an abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff_reigert

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow didn't know there were a bunch of religious nutbags on here... silent scream is a propaganda video i got shown in ethics class at catholic school 6 years ago...

the bottom line is, she wants to keep the kid. does she want to keep it or just not get an abortion? talk to her about adoption. otherwise, like everyone else said, either be prepared to settle down and be the father or pay a **** load of child support (which you absolutely should do)

sorry you got dealt some bad cards... good luck dealing with this ****. p.m. me and keep me updated with what is going on...

if you can convince her that you're not suited to be a father at this time, that may be your best argument for adoption... if you could convince her of that, it might be your best shot.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abortion as murder? "Blood on your hands?" Are you kidding me?

Even if some of you have strong opinions about abortion, you guys know that isn't the question being asked. It's pretty safe to assume the original poster isn't interested in discussing when life begins.

Tell him to think carefully about what he believes, sure. But don't sell the "you're killing a kid" line as if it's hard fact.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
When the sperm fertalizes the egg, it's already a developing human with it's own life. The embryo has all the information and DNA needed to mature into a full human adult personality. Would you kill a 1 year old child just because he/she is not yet fully developed or a handicapped or retarded person cause he/she isn't fully developed?

Every human being has a God given right to life. The baby in her mothers womb is a seperate human life from his mother and father. And the role and duty now as parents of this human life form is to protect their offspring until she can fend for herself.

Infact it's murder if the father or the mother decides to abort the developing child, because he is an individual, but without a developed voice to protest his death sentence.

You as well as the OP started of as a "Zygote" which is word play, another technique of the evil one to dehumanize and desensitze others into lessoning the guilt of destroying a human being created in the image of God.
I didnt say anything about "full development." Its in the process of developing into a human, but hasnt yet done so. The face the the brain and nevers havent developed, its pretty hard to say that its a person even though it has no sense of self. Mind AND body are lacking. How can it be human without a body for the "mind" to enter into. You cant compare a 3 day old bundle of cell lacking a brain and spinal cord to a 1 year old child with cognitive fuctions and the ability to feel pain. I get what youre trying to say, but the burden of proof is on you to prove that a bundle of cells are aware of existance. Stop being so preachy and get your FACTS straight. Im sure your against the use of stem cells as well. F*ck those people with brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, let them fend for themselves, right? Cells are cells, you kill cells everyday. But f*ck it, its better that a woman drinks while pregnant than has an abortion right?

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try but you can't count on it, be prepared to take responsibility because its her decision. And guy, if and when you get her to have the abortion she will most likely not wanna **** with you again. I hope this chick doesnt have the abortion though.

Can i try to convince you to not wanna have an abortion? What if your parents aborted you?

Thats selfish and only thinking about yourself.

Igetit!

Reaction score
jacob said:
When the sperm fertalizes the egg, it's already a developing human with it's own life. The embryo has all the information and DNA needed to mature into a full human adult personality. Would you kill a 1 year old child just because he/she is not yet fully developed or a handicapped or retarded person cause he/she isn't fully developed?

Every human being has a God given right to life. The baby in her mothers womb is a seperate human life from his mother and father. And the role and duty now as parents of this human life form is to protect their offspring until she can fend for herself.

Infact it's murder if the father or the mother decides to abort the developing child, because he is an individual, but without a developed voice to protest his death sentence.

You as well as the OP started of as a "Zygote" which is word play, another technique of the evil one to dehumanize and desensitze others into lessoning the guilt of destroying a human being created in the image of God.
Beautiful post Jacob. I completely agree. Just like you said,the baby is a separate life from its parents. We're all big boys here. We all know how babies are conceived. If the OP didn't want to be a father,he shouldn't have been having sex. What do you think is going to happen when you sleep with a woman? Unless I'm mistaken,murder is a crime. The only difference between murder and abortion is the location of the victim. We've all heard of stories of young girls having babies,then throwing the baby in trash dumpsters,causing some of them to die. So if a baby is a newborn,and you KILL it by throwing it in the trash,it's murder,but if you KILL if while it's still in the womb,then it's ok? Kill it inside the womb,it's fine. Outside the womb,against the law and go to jail. That's it? So killing a baby is ok,it just depends on WHERE you do it,right? That's ridiculous.

If this girl does decide to keep the baby,and the OP sees her with his own son or daughter in her arms,or the OP himself holds the baby,I don't know how he would be able to live with himself looking down at his child knowing that be wanted to be the cause of his own child's death.

Last edited:

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous.

A single-celled zygote is not a human being. Just because it has the full genetic information of a human being, does not mean its actually a human being. Every cell in your body has the full genetic information of a human being.

What separates us from the animals? The reason why I bring this up is that we have no problem killing animals, with beating hearts, etc. Slaughtering cows to make hamburgers, for example. The only thing is sentience. The ability to think like a human is what makes us human.

A fetus does not have sentience. It is a POTENTIAL human, but its not human. Not until neural pathways actually develop. And this does not happen until the third trimester or so.

Therefore, all this talk about "murder" and "killing" is unnecessary. Abortion does not equal murder.

That said, what I would problably do in this situation is have a long talk with your girl and figure out exactly what you need to do about this. If she wants to keep the child, despite the fact that the parents are not at a point in their lives where they are fully prepared or capable to bring a new child into the world, then there is honestly little you can do about it.

Ive never been even close to this sort of situation, so I don't know how much wisdom I can actually give, but I'm not sure if I would rush headlong into a loveless marriage just because society dictates its necessary to raise a child. If she wants the kid, and you know you aren't ready, then she needs to be the one to take responsibility, imo.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
Every cell in your body has the full genetic information of a human being.
Yeah, the genetic info of YOU. Not a completely different genetic code.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many of you pro-lifers on this thread support the death penalty?

Cmon, hands up.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, regardless of your views on abortion, the original poster did not ask you when life begins.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
I didnt say anything about "full development." Its in the process of developing into a human, but hasnt yet done so. The face the the brain and nevers havent developed, its pretty hard to say that its a person even though it has no sense of self. Mind AND body are lacking. How can it be human without a body for the "mind" to enter into. You cant compare a 3 day old bundle of cell lacking a brain and spinal cord to a 1 year old child with cognitive fuctions and the ability to feel pain. I get what youre trying to say, but the burden of proof is on you to prove that a bundle of cells are aware of existance. Stop being so preachy and get your FACTS straight. Im sure your against the use of stem cells as well. F*ck those people with brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, let them fend for themselves, right? Cells are cells, you kill cells everyday. But f*ck it, its better that a woman drinks while pregnant than has an abortion right?

This issue has very serious consequences for the whole nation so I need to speak out.

The 3 day old bundle of cells that you refer to, although it may not be viable, is the very beginning of human life.

From the very beginning of conception, it has a human soul.

It may not yet be able to feel or perceive, but it's already part of the human race and deserves to be treated with
it's God given respect and dignity that God has endowed on the rest of the human race which is created in his image and likeness.

When other human beings advocate "killing" or "aborting" another human life, we as a society tread a very dangerous path, because
it opens loop holes in the laws of human societies that whoever comes into power can abuse the weak or voiceless.

I'm very sure that you, the OP and others that brush of this "bunch of cells", "zygotes", or what you wish to describe this brand
new human life, take for granted, the human rights that you now enjoy without persecution.

These rights were fought for and established through the centuries by the church founded by Jesus Christ, The Catholic church.
She declared through the teaching of our Lord that every human being has a God given right to life, respect and dignity, from
conception to natural death.

The arguments you advocate is not unlike that of nazism, marxism, paganism and the rest of the ideologies as that of the enemies
of the church and humanity.

If it was not for this teaching of the natural law we would still have human sacrafices that would be legal like what the Mayans
used to do, and the child sacrafices that pagans offered to the devils, which unfortunately, is deceptively called abortion in
modern times.

Did you know that the nazis were not only trying to wipe the Jewish nationality of the face of the earth, but also the mentally
retarded, the handicapped, the disabled elderly and other underdeveloped persons which they referred to as "useless feeders" in
order to bring about their super human race?

They also advocated eugenics which is the self direction of human evolution in order to create babies with specific traits such
as the color of their eyes, hair, skin, personality and so on.

The battle still goes on today and many are deceived by the arguments on behalf of the enemies of humanity.
You can see it playing out now in our own nation.

The President elect makes me wonder if he even knows right from wrong. If he can't even protect the rights of an innocent child,
what makes you think he can protect you?

The very first principle for any life form or organism, is self preservation.

The enemies of humanity, coming as wolves in sheeps clothing, will disrespect human beings created in the image and likeness
of God, starting at the beginning of human life (abortions and embryonic stem cell research), and at the
end of human life (euthanasia), and pass laws that will make it easier to terminate any innocent person, at any stage of life,
through legal means, thereby easily bypassing any opposition.

As a member of the Universal Catholic church I do not oppose adult stem cell research, since it does not harm any innocent life,
and has the most successful results as opposed to embryonic stem cell research, which destroys a brand new human life.

As for the death penalty, it serves a purpose, but in my own opinion, mercy and forgiveness should come first and if there is
no other way to stop the evil and to protect the common good, then should it be applied, but very rarely and only to the most
extreme circumstance.

Again this teaching comes to me from Our Lord through His Church, who is the Divine Authority on human morals and ethics.
The same way we have a Supreme Court that is the Authority on interpreting man made laws.

All human beings, from their mothers womb, belong to God who searches them and knows them, who forms them and knits them together
with his own hands, who gazes on them when they are tiny shapeless embryos and already sees in them the adults of tomorrow.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of discussion is one of those "hot button topics" on which the whole world is divided on. With that in mind let's keep the discussion civil as there will be differing opinions.

Some people feel very strongly about this topic on both sides but lets have a brotherly (and sisterly) discussion on the matter.

Just keep in mind that there is someone who may disagree in what you believe in.

Ok?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
The arguments you advocate is not unlike that of nazism, marxism, paganism and the rest of the ideologies as that of the enemies
of the church and humanity.

Did you know that the nazis were not only trying to wipe the Jewish nationality of the face of the earth, but also the mentally
retarded, the handicapped, the disabled elderly and other underdeveloped persons which they referred to as "useless feeders" in
order to bring about their super human race?

As a member of the Universal Catholic church I do not oppose adult stem cell research, since it does not harm any innocent life,
and has the most successful results as opposed to embryonic stem cell research, which destroys a brand new human life.
First and foremost, stop being a drama queen. The fact that you compare the fact that i think women should have the right to choose if they have an abortion, which may be because of being raped or the fact that having a child would destory everyones lives involved, to nazism is f*cking ludacris. Im actually offended that you would make such an outlandish claim. Enough with youre "holier than thou" views, you need to read some more books and open youre mind. Stem cells dont harm innocent life?? Stem cells are from aborted fetuses, smart guy...which is why its so contriversial. Get your facts straight before you run around preaching about something which is soley based on youre OPINION,no undeniable fact. Look up some information about the trimesters of pregnancy so you can be well informed. Since you want to look at everything in such a black and white manner, lets do that. If youve ever had sex or jacked off, then you too are guilty ot MURDER. You killed those sperm which have the POTENTIAL to become human beings. Hell, lets consider sperm humans and give them some rights. Youre logic is flawed and your argument is completely based on emotion and what other people have led you to believe. If you can tell me that you think a women who got pregnant after being raped should keep that child as a reminder everyday of what happened then youre a piece a sh*t of a person. I can believe you would encourage the life for a child who was born out of such conditions; you need to do some soul searching my friend.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I'd really like to meet a pro-lifer in real life and beat him up in the head like there's no tomorrow.

Here's a possible future, you idiots:
a) she keeps the baby, neither of the parents are financially secure, the kid grows in hunger and lacks most of the things a kid usually needs.
The parents don't go to college or won't/will hardly finish it because raising a baby isn't so easy, you know? The parents won't get the jobs they always wanted because they have to put an extra effort into working ****ty jobs to support themselves and the baby. No, they can't build a career anymore because time is so limited now and they can't study enough.
Aftermath: a sad childhood and probably a sad rest-of-the-life, two depressed, unfulfilled parents.

b) Maybe the father decides to leave the mother and she will have the life no woman wishes. Will she be able to get the job she wants? Will she ever have the husband she desires? How many of you would accept raising another man's child?
The kid may grow without a father. He's gonna have so much fun when his schoolmates brag and talk about their parentS!

c) The kid gets born and then abandoned. He grows up in an orphanage. I continue no more. That would be hell for the poor kid.

Why all these? Because of stupid mindsets! Let's not kill stupid cells! They have the possibility to develop into humans!! HORSE SH*T! They have the ability to ruin three lives.

Think deeper, idiots!

Oh, and what are you pro lifers doing on sosuave? Picking up girls and fu*king them means using a condom which means prohibiting the development of a new life! What does God think about that? He didn't plan it!
+ f*cking is meant for breeding, not pleasure. Correct me if I'm wrong.

---
I do trust in God.

To the OP: tell your girlfriend about the "bright" future awaiting for the THREE of you. If she's not convinced, tell her about the EVEN BRIGHTER future of her's after you dump her.

Damn bytch..

LE: what are your opinions on abortion if we're dealing with a highly handicapped (physically of mentally) child?

Last edited:

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
First and foremost, stop being a drama queen. The fact that you compare the fact that i think women should have the right to choose if they have an abortion, which may be because of being raped or the fact that having a child would destory everyones lives involved, to nazism is f*cking ludacris. Im actually offended that you would make such an outlandish claim. Enough with youre "holier than thou" views, you need to read some more books and open youre mind. Stem cells dont harm innocent life?? Stem cells are from aborted fetuses, smart guy...which is why its so contriversial. Get your facts straight before you run around preaching about something which is soley based on youre OPINION,no undeniable fact. Look up some information about the trimesters of pregnancy so you can be well informed. Since you want to look at everything in such a black and white manner, lets do that. If youve ever had sex or jacked off, then you too are guilty ot MURDER. You killed those sperm which have the POTENTIAL to become human beings. Hell, lets consider sperm humans and give them some rights. Youre logic is flawed and your argument is completely based on emotion and what other people have led you to believe. If you can tell me that you think a women who got pregnant after being raped should keep that child as a reminder everyday of what happened then youre a piece a sh*t of a person. I can believe you would encourage the life for a child who was born out of such conditions; you need to do some soul searching my friend.

To answer your argument of masterbating and killing sperm cells, is a mute point, because the sperm from the father is not a new life form but is part of the father and doesn't develop into another human being on it's own, so you can describe the sperm as a "bunch of cells".

It is totally unlike when the sperm fertilizes the egg and becomes an embryo, that is when a new human life begins. Then is it a seperate living soul no longer part of the father's or mother life force, but it's own entity, a new developing person.

And then there are two types of stem cell research, one is ADULT stemcell research, where researchers take tissue from adults without killing or taking anyones life. The second is EMBRYONIC stem cell research, where scientists destroy human embryos that already have a human soul.

So far the EMBRYONIC method has not achieved any significant findings and has just massacred thousands of innocent human lives.

On the other hand the ADULT stem cell method has made strides in medical research to help alleviate suffering in patients, and has not taken any innocent life.

As far as the mother having a choice into aborting the child because of rape,
again the new human life is innocent and a seperate soul from the mother and the father.

Why should an innocent life be killed because of the sins of it's father? Would you like it if you had to face a death sentence because of the wrong doing of
your dad?

And moving on to the arguments of the child causing more suffering and miserable lives for the parents. This is selfishness. Does it seem right to destroy an innocent life because it will inconveniece someone?

Does it seem right that because maybe the mother or father won't be able to finish school, get a good job and make money and have a fun life that they should be able to kill their child because of their selfish intentions?

Suffering is a mystery and part of the human condition. If you're a human you're guaranteed to have some form of suffering come in and out of your life on this earth.

We suffer because the first man Adam disobeyed God and made us a fallen humanity.

I don't care how rich or successful you become or how many girls you've had, you are going to have crosses sent to you or permitted by God and you are going to suffer in this human life.

Jesus left us a way to peace and enlightenment through his example of accepting, without complaint, the crosses the Father gives or permits and offering our sufferring as a sacrafice for all the sins committed against our Creator by disobeying his Natural Laws.

This life is temporary and is a test to see where you belong in eternity. Are you worthy for entrance into heaven and eternal bliss, or will you be locked out and forever be in torment and sufferring with the devils.

This is such a test for the OP, if he will accept the cross and care for this new human life no matter what it may bring.

Even if you suffer for just a little bit in this life and be loyal to the Most High, He can make it up to you in eternity.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
To answer your argument of masterbating and killing sperm cells, is a mute point, because the sperm from the father is not a new life form but is part of the father and doesn't develop into another human being on it's own, so you can describe the sperm as a "bunch of cells".

It is totally unlike when the sperm fertilizes the egg and becomes an embryo, that is when a new human life begins. Then is it a seperate living soul no longer part of the father's or mother life force, but it's own entity, a new developing person.

And then there are two types of stem cell research, one is ADULT stemcell research, where researchers take tissue from adults without killing or taking anyones life. The second is EMBRYONIC stem cell research, where scientists destroy human embryos that already have a human soul.

So far the EMBRYONIC method has not achieved any significant findings and has just massacred thousands of innocent human lives.

On the other hand the ADULT stem cell method has made strides in medical research to help alleviate suffering in patients, and has not taken any innocent life.

again the new human life is innocent and a seperate soul from the mother and the father.

Why should an innocent life be killed because of the sins of it's father? Would you like it if you had to face a death sentence because of the wrong doing of
your dad?

And moving on to the arguments of the child causing more suffering and miserable lives for the parents. This is selfishness. Does it seem right to destroy an innocent life because it will inconveniece someone?

Does it seem right that because maybe the mother or father won't be able to finish school, get a good job and make money and have a fun life that they should be able to kill their child because of their selfish intentions?

Suffering is a mystery and part of the human condition. If you're a human you're guaranteed to have some form of suffering come in and out of your life on this earth.

We suffer because the first man Adam disobeyed God and made us a fallen humanity.

I don't care how rich or successful you become or how many girls you've had, you are going to have crosses sent to you or permitted by God and you are going to suffer in this human life.

Jesus left us a way to peace and enlightenment through his example of accepting, without complaint, the crosses the Father gives or permits and offering our sufferring as a sacrafice for all the sins committed against our Creator by disobeying his Natural Laws.

This life is temporary and is a test to see where you belong in eternity. Are you worthy for entrance into heaven and eternal bliss, or will you be locked out and forever be in torment and sufferring with the devils.

This is such a test for the OP, if he will accept the cross and care for this new human life no matter what it may bring.

Even if you suffer for just a little bit in this life and be loyal to the Most High, He can make it up to you in eternity.
Fool

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:

Why should an innocent life be killed because of the sins of it's father?
Maybe because he would have a miserable life?
Would you like it if you had to face a death sentence because of the wrong doing of your dad?
This is one bad comparison.

PLEASE!!! Can you not see that the parents' miserable lives translate into a miserable life for the child?!
How in the world can you be so narrow minded??

How old are you, Jacob? Who the hell raised you to this age? Did the food, clothes and money for your education fell from the sky?
No, member of the Universal Catholic Church full of narrow minded people who are out of touch with reality. They did not! Your parents had to work their asses off to keep you fed, healthy and happy. No school for them meant no good jobs which translated into a ****ty life for you.
And it's a fact that a bad childhood means a bad adult.

You didn't answer my question regarding the abortion of highly malformed or retarded kids.

And here is my challenge to you:
For just six months, not a whole life, go rent a place to live in a bad neighbourhood. After doing this be sure not to bring over your commodities (like a computer, the internet, or that cozy bed). Make sure you eat only two meals a day (not too consistent!), go work on a construction site and stop going out to the places you usually hang out to. Go to that bad famed bar instead.
Did I mention of not using your current possessions/money? Earn them again, but without using the same knowledge you are using now.

Don't worry, we're just recreating the scenario where your parent/parents didn't finish school and never got to have a proper, secure, enough paid job(s), which reflected in that present situation.

Unless you do this and come back and tell us that you wouldn't mind living THAT life, you have no right to talk about abortion, suffering and such. :yes:

Oh, and you are mocking God as you tell us that suffering is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.