Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you game married girls?

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of times when I have used direct game girls have responded "I'm sorry, I'm married". Some of them may have lied, but there were some women that showed me her ring.

How do you handle this situation? Let's say you have her number, you have to be very discreet when contacting her.

I know, some of you will say "don't waste your time with married women" but let's face it, there are a lot of unhappy marriages out there. And the most important reason: My favourite women are the ones who are in ther late 20s or early 30s.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with married women. ive had hooked up with a couple of them but I don advice it because you can break up a family. Remember dont do to others that you dont want done to yourself

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't give you advice on this. I'd be helping you dig your own grave whether you realize it now or not. And I can't do that to a fellow DJ.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you can do what you want, but dont post a thread asking for advice on how to deal with an angry husband because whatever bad thing comes out of this you definately deserve.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married

Married girls is a NO GO. Or, not really.

MARRIED GIRLS WITH KIDS IS A NO GO!
Imagine dude! if you **** up the family?

Image in you were married, had kids, and your wife was cheating on you?..

I must admit i have had a fantasy of fvcking a married woman, but i would like to keep it a fantasy, rueling a family is NOT OKAY.

- Think twice about this (-:

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you guys should begrudge others for fvcking up families. If a wife is willing to cheat the family all ready has issues.

There is no absolute to what is right and wrong. What anyone thinks is right or wrong is just an opinion.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitch said:
I don't think you guys should begrudge others for fvcking up families. If a wife is willing to cheat the family all ready has issues.

There is no absolute to what is right and wrong. What anyone thinks is right or wrong is just an opinion.
Do you have sex with animals? Is that wrong?

But anyway I think the problem here is that a lot of people fall for the glamor of the married women and forbidden relationships portrayed by the media.

The media is responsible for promoting this idea that all married women are bored and out to cheat (like that housewives tv shows).

However, rarely do these tv shows portray the reality of what happens in real life. You won't see the husband out to kill you, getting your butt kicked by angry husbands, you won't see crying children seeing their family ruined watching their parents fight and argue, you won't see the divorce proceedings and whole family splitting up and being ruined just so you could get a few minutes of sex with a married woman.

To be successful in life you have to put yourself in situations where you are likely to come out a winner. This isn't one of them.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. There is no such thing as right or wrong. If you were the only human on earth ...would you walk around labeling what's right or wrong? NOOOOO. Right and wrong ccome about when another human is trying to impose their will on you.

Not everyone plays by societies role. I believe society is a prison for the mind (the matrix) that you are born into and aren't given the option to opt-out.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twitch said:

what a bunch of hypocrites. if a women did this to a guys family, half of you jackbags would be crying foul for years.

What amazes me is that we are quick to point out womens flaws ( yes they have them), but gloss over when men can be equally dubious. This is such an example. Sorry, but ruining someones family isn't an excuse to run game..not matter how you slice it. Sure, some other guy will do it if you don't...let that other guy do it. Grow a ****ing pair of balls and wheel other single hot girls , they are out there.

Not everyone plays by societies role. I believe society is a prison for the mind (the matrix) that you are born into and aren't given the option to opt-out.

Get your head out of your ass. If you make a wife cheat on her husband who is an ex marine and has fire arms, I bet your sorry ass will run to the cops if this guy 'breaks society's rules' and comes after you. it works both ways buddy, not just how it plays out in your little fantasy world.

I am glad a few of my fellow posters agree to stay away and have said so.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a reminder but the Crime of Passion is legal in all 50 states. If you get caught with your **** in his wife anywhere on their property, he is legally allowed to relocate your brains by any caliber bullet means.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is the last place to come for moral advice. But even here, people are telling you not to do this.

Going after married women is just wrong, man.

Just plain wrong.

Nanashina

Reaction score
You cant ruin a family, but a family can ruin itself. They took the vows and its on them not to be tempted and not to cheat, and if they do, they only have themselves to blame. Im sick of this **** where everyone else is to blame for your own ****ups in life.
So remember dude, **** what others think, do what's right for you (as long as its legal - so we dont get stupid analogies).

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is we are all gonna say whatever we want, but all in all its gonna come down to if we agree or we disagree.

I just think its kind of funny that the people agreeing aren't even giving advice they are just saying" fvck morals, hit that sh!t boy"

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First make sure the husband isn't a member of the NRA.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, treat a married woman like you would any other woman. I don't bother to find out if a woman is married, and I don't even look for a ring. If she wants to fvck, I'm ready. Any man that gets mad at another man for banging his woman is a chump. Nobody owns her. If he wants to get mad at someone, be mad at her, or better, he should be mad at himself for not being the man he needed to be to keep his woman.

It's not your responsibility to make sure they have a great marriage. You're doing what a man is supposed to do: spread his seed. So that's it. Just simply don't concern yourself whether she's married. Just be aware that you might need to be more discreet. I never had to worry about that because most of mine were separated, or we did it once or twice and I was gone.

As far as the phone number thing: Doesn't she have her own cell phone? Call her on that, or if you're worried about the husband checking her phone, make the date right there, and agree where to meet.

That's my advice.

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Do you have sex with animals? Is that wrong?

But anyway I think the problem here is that a lot of people fall for the glamor of the married women and forbidden relationships portrayed by the media.

The media is responsible for promoting this idea that all married women are bored and out to cheat (like that housewives tv shows).

However, rarely do these tv shows portray the reality of what happens in real life. You won't see the husband out to kill you, getting your butt kicked by angry husbands, you won't see crying children seeing their family ruined watching their parents fight and argue, you won't see the divorce proceedings and whole family splitting up and being ruined just so you could get a few minutes of sex with a married woman.

To be successful in life you have to put yourself in situations where you are likely to come out a winner. This isn't one of them.
Do I have sex with animals? lol no(assuming humans don't count)
I don't think presenting a undesirable/taboo situation, such as sex with animals, will validate the mental concept of right and wrong.

Also about damaging family relations, "it takes two to tango." Err actually in these cases it takes three. What I mean is all parties share the blame(it is not the DJ that is solely responsible). The wife willfully cheats, the DJ seduces her into cheating, and the husband drives her to cheat by not satisfying her needs.

The most important part is what you said about success. "To be successful in life you have to put yourself in situations where you are likely to come out a winner." I disagree maybe. I think as long as you actually enjoy what you are doing then you are successful. Now enjoying what you do is winning in a esoteric sense. However, if you meant winning to mean obtaining a desirable outcome, then I disagree. Why would should anyone have their success contingent on some situation that they don't have control over? Being frustrated about situations out of my control just made me miserable.

Finally, I totally agree with what you said about the way that the media portrays taboo relationships with housewives as glamorous. It seems like way too much drama.

synergy1 said:
what a bunch of hypocrites. if a women did this to a guys family, half of you jackbags would be crying foul for years.

If you make a wife cheat on her husband who is an ex marine and has fire arms, I bet your sorry ass will run to the cops if this guy 'breaks society's rules' and comes after you. it works both ways buddy, not just how it plays out in your little fantasy world.

I am glad a few of my fellow posters agree to stay away and have said so.
I think you might be right about the hypocrite remark. I tend to give men the benefit of the doubt more often than women. I don't think I would be crying foul though. When people do this it seems like a projection of their self-frustration, at their lack of control.

"her husband who is an ex marine and has fire arms, I bet your sorry ass will run to the cops if this guy 'breaks society's rules' and comes after you."
The exact reason I would not do this.

JDiddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy asked on how to game married girls

He didnt ask whether he should do it or not or to discuss morals