Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you game married girls?

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to these guys. Married women are some of the better lays I've ever had, and because of the nature of their marriage, they cannot really expect any kind of commitment, which is a double bonus.

Spark their imaginations a bit, make them feel just how truly boring/permanent their lives are and how plain they've become, and exploit that insecurity by appearing to find them attractive anyhow "even though they're kind of over-the-hill". Don't be outright condescending, but a little bit of deviousness is required.

Many women will not cheat on their husbands. I respect these women and hope to find one as loyal some day. I'm not holding my breath though (I personally know of at least 10 women in my workplace who have cheated on their husbands, some with me...it's fvcking nuts what these chicks will do for a new c0ck)

A few pointers:

1. NEVER EVER text details or sexual innuendo. How many times has a cheater been caught because they "forgot to delete the texts"? Chicks like this WANT to get caught. Try to call from different pay phones or other neutral phones too so there's not a bunch of calls from the same number.

2. NEVER EVER bring her to your house. Motels only. The seedier the better. Also, avoid giving her your last name or make one up. Or if you're feeling real sneaky, just make up an entire new name - first and last.

3. Make her put you in her phone under a chick's name. You're kind of at her mercy on this one, but hopefully she'll agree to do it.

4. Don't get feelings. Sex only, no relationship. You deserve a gun-toting husband if you try to get into an emotional tryst with a cheating wife. YOU WILL GET CAUGHT if this happens.

5. Always travel separately and away from HER living area. You never know when some random friend of her husband will see you together.

This isn't the greatest hobby in the world to get into, but honestly, the wife is the one cheating so let her soul be the one that needs cleansing or whatever. Also, in a few cases, the wife has broken off the sex and returned to her husband rejuvenated and back in love with him. Yeah, it took a few d!cks in her ass from a random dude to make that happen, but the end result is a saved marriage.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Exactly. There is no such thing as right or wrong.
Oh fukk, another liberal .
Would you be wiiling to extend that same non judgement to her husband when he is about to stick a 9 mm up your azz ?

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to admit this is becoming an exremely interesting read.

And although i personally believe that sleeping with a married is wrong, i honestly cannot sit here and say dont do it. If she actually cheats on her husband then she deserves whatever negative things could come out of that infidelity. Not to mention but if a woman who is married is willing to cheat, then she is going to do it if its with you or some other swinging ****, you might as well benefit out of that.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
Don't listen to these guys. Married women are some of the better lays I've ever had, and because of the nature of their marriage, they cannot really expect any kind of commitment, which is a double bonus.
So you say this.....

WhitePimp said:
Many women will not cheat on their husbands. I respect these women and hope to find one as loyal some day. I'm not holding my breath though (I personally know of at least 10 women in my workplace who have cheated on their husbands, some with me...it's fvcking nuts what these chicks will do for a new c0ck)

Then you say this...

So you want a women who is loyal yet you will turn around and tell someone how to antice them out of their relationship? You're just continuing the cycle....

My thing is this, I will not rake a girl away from her man married or otherwise. I should not have to ask advice for this. Karma is a real ***** sometimes and gaming someone who is taken is not game at all. You're not seducing and not persuading, you'e just hijacking parts of a relationship that need work and there is no skill in that. I am not totally disagreeing because of the following video series "The Science of Sex Appeal". But I frown towards to encourging stealing some other dudes girlfriend because I cant get my hands on a single one I have to stoop to scoop up some insecure chick. I have better morals than that, my **** does not need ***** that bad that I have to go wreck someones homelife to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHZAl2R_1lw

I highly encourage everyone to watch the series (free on you tube of course) but needless to say its interesting to soak up.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nkognito said:
So you say this.....

Then you say this...

So you want a women who is loyal yet you will turn around and tell someone how to antice them out of their relationship? You're just continuing the cycle....
Yeah, some married chicks require no coaxing. These are bad/bored women. Others tell me to "fvck off". These are good women. I'm just the d!ck salesman...the women have the choice to buy or not.

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a women cheats on her husband, it's her own fault and her husbands fault for being a chump and maybe he learns something, it's his fault for not making an emotional connection with his wife, not the guy who gamed her, It's not like he is throwing magic spells at her. I'm only 19 and I've been hit on by married women, and allot give me eye contact too but I never approach them. Allot of married women have a bad sex-life, and need good sex and they are willing to cheat on their husbands for a guy that makes them orgasm, so allot of them find a FB. Basically it is their husbands fault.

What morals? Most marriages in the western world end with a divorce... Why? Men have become chumps.

If a woman was really in love with her husband, like he was the only guy in the world, she wouldn't cheat.. You see, women are emotional creatures, stimulate her feelings, and give her good sex and she will stick to you like glue, any other result is the man's fault for being a chump, actually they shouldn't even be called men.

How do I know? I've had women threatening to suicide if i left them, crying and all that ****... it's like I can do what the **** I want to with them... would these *****es cheat on me? lol not that I give a ****, but one of them tattooed my name on her vagina, another one slit my name in her arm with a knife... Just stimulate their emotions dude, be fun, like no one else and they will go ****ing crazy, you will have full control.. like hacking into someones computer, you can do what you want. But that's where man fail, and that's why marriages end in divorce, and their women **** someone else.

How to game a married women? If she gives you eye contact, approach her, talk to her, talk about sex (don't be afraid), her husband is probably a chump (like most guys) so she's looking for some fun, ask her when was the last time she had an orgasm (when you talk about sex... just go for it man, it's better than not to) the chances are, she hasn't had one for ages and if you guarantee her one she will **** you right away... But do it all with confidence.

Nkognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
UniKKatiL said:
What morals? Most marriages in the western world end with a divorce... Why? Men have become chumps.
I'm in the "western world"....

Morals to me is not breaking up a family. I look at it like this, a couple with a daughter. I bang the mom, eventually the husband finds out, the daughter learns why and assumes this is how things work. You see I wont step inside a family, maybe its a different view for you but im 33 years old and I dont want my sexcapade to be the prime example their son or daughter resorts to later on in life to apply to their relationships.

Everyone in here is like "I wont date a girl with daddy issues", well then stop dividing familes just to get your bang on. Its pretty obvious we create our own faults. The reason I wont do it, I am not going to be the image in some girls or boys head for the reason they treat some other person like sh!t.

UniKKatiL said:
If a woman was really in love with her husband, like he was the only guy in the world, she wouldn't cheat.. You see, women are emotional creatures, stimulate her feelings, and give her good sex and she will stick to you like glue, any other result is the man's fault for being a chump, actually they shouldn't even be called men.

The entire world is not getting woman advice from these boards sadly enough...

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...so that means if i follow what my dad did then i will give my c0ck out to any woman that wants it...nah.

You guys, i dont care what anyone on this forums believes, and i especially am not going to argue about it. But please, try and remember never to sacrifice principle for pvssy, if you do then you sure as hell aren't a man

thegenerousjew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets answer the OP's question first. How do you? Same as regular women. Except married women can't afford to get caught. That's all. No difference.

Let's move on to the discussion which is far more interesting :)

Most of us here got here since we're trying to get laid. And hopefully along the way we learnt and realized that what this board really helps with is guiding us on the path to self improvement.

To being a better man.

Think about your hero. How would you feel if you found out that he was a home wrecker?

This isn't about women cheating. It's about how the standards you hold yourself up to.

I also suspect its a function of age & maturity. It's seems like it would make for a really cool story when you're a boy that you can bed married women. Get past your mid twenties and you'll probably shake your head at your values when you were younger.

You want to mess around with older women? By means go ahead just try to keep it to newly divorced cougars :) So much more fun and they love to spend cash on their boy toys ;)