Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I improve my kissing?

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to add - kissing is like a microcosm of sexual chemistry. Some girls you have great kisses with, and you are both on the same page - sometimes its just weird, awkward and discomforting and not neccessarily because one of you is a bad kisser.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cpddavis said:
Another thing to add - kissing is like a microcosm of sexual chemistry. Some girls you have great kisses with, and you are both on the same page - sometimes its just weird, awkward and discomforting and not neccessarily because one of you is a bad kisser.
This i believe in from experiance.

I have also found if that kiss is 'bad' the process is temporary, in most cases, meaning if you relax after it, laugh it off or say something funny in a cool way like 'maybe we should try this later' give her a cheeky smile has your not that bothered.

People forget in the kissing game.

Most people out there are after a feeling of improtance so:

kissing and sex is a way to gain 'approval' from the person.

No one wants to called 'bad' i.e bad kisser' bad lover.

so remember that even if it is bad, the fact is 'she' is trying to make a good impression to get that feeling of importance from the interaction.

If you remember that you can laugh it off and play on it and being cheeky reassures her without accusing her, which makes it comfortable.

Sometimes though it can be really bad, if thats the case, dont worry about kissing, its not really needed anyway.

And if and when you have sex, trust me if its hot enough, it wont matter if you kiss badly, the hight of the passion kind of takes over.

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, kissing is way more subjective than sex. I've never been called a bad lover but some girls have said I'm an awkward kisser.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cpddavis said:
Heh, kissing is way more subjective than sex. I've never been called a bad lover but some girls have said I'm an awkward kisser.
i find the statement:

Your an awkward kisser

Very odd.

It takes two to kiss.

that sounds like a good comeback actually if she did come out with some childish stuff.

i find most women dont and will try again later, granted there are exeptions.

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
i find the statement:

Your an awkward kisser

Very odd.

It takes two to kiss.

that sounds like a good comeback actually if she did come out with some childish stuff.

i find most women dont and will try again later, granted there are exeptions.
That's my whole point - I don't think I am, but on a few occasions they've seen it that way, never mind that it might be THEM and not me - or both of us. Not a huge deal either way.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
He's absolutely right. If I have to pick the exact moment I seduced, with inevitability, that I would get sex with a given women the most frequent number of times, it was with my kiss.
If you pull off the kiss right, you are "in"; the shows over. And when you pull this off the right way, you can just tell that you "have her" without her having to even say a word. I presume what happens in their mind is they think "holy s***, this kiss is so GD yummy, I just have to try the rest of him."

So you are wise to learn a deadly technique for you, (OP).
I will add more...you can mess up when you first have sex with her. Heck, you can mess it up the second time you have sex with her...and because of that kiss...she will see both instances as flukes.

I have been great with most of the women I've been involved. But there a couple that I messed up the very first time I had sex with them for a number of reasons such as timing or location. And I still drove them crazy as they came coming for me and I was able to take care of business. They view both instances as flukes. The "he must be off today...a man that kiss that good must certainly fvck good too". Now, if I was a terrible kisser...no second chance!

Kiss is VERY important.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I will add more...you can mess up when you first have sex with her. Heck, you can mess it up the second time you have sex with her...and because of that kiss...she will see both instances as flukes.

I have been great with most of the women I've been involved. But there a couple that I messed up the very first time I had sex with them for a number of reasons such as timing or location. And I still drove them crazy as they came coming for me and I was able to take care of business. They view both instances as flukes. The "he must be off today...a man that kiss that good must certainly fvck good too". Now, if I was a terrible kisser...no second chance!

Kiss is VERY important.
And let me add more to this. Sometimes you can even get the f*** right too, and when (if) they comment and recollect to you a day or two later with you in private, they'll most likely bring up the kiss over the f***!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
And let me add more to this. Sometimes you can even get the f*** right too, and when (if) they comment and recollect to you a day or two later with you in private, they'll most likely bring up the kiss over the f***!
Exactly..the power of the kiss, you get that hot passionate kissing down, and you are the champ in her eyes. I believe, kissing, is that powerful. It will set you apart, make you stand out.

Great tips, I especially like the reference to dancing. Nobody mentioned anticipation though? Let your lips get close to hers, but not touch for a few seconds, get the breathing down, build this up for her....make time stand still at that moment. To many people try to rush this.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
figure out and match her mood... so you know what type of kiss to give her..

breath from your nose...... And REMEMBER to breathe.

soft lips,, keep them relaxed. keep it light and soft. it will pleasure her lips the most.

of course there are times when she wants a powerful deep kiss too, passionate we are going to fvck kiss.

and remember your hands.... feel her face and hair.. if standing, then grab her hips and firmly hold her to you like a real man!

basically kissing is very romantic for a woman... so if you want to make them melt then keep it romantic... handle it light and soft and give yourself into it passionately yet with delicate patience like you're handling a rose (are you not?)... slow light patient kiss... holding her passionately like she is your "lover"...

yup sounds femme doesnt it??? cause it is. kissing is for her, I enjoy kissing too but the next morning I will be remember how wet her pvssy got, and she will be remembering how her knees quivered whith the mind shattering kiss!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1) use your hands on her face, hair, and neck (gently). Rub the hollow between the two vertical muscles in her neck, particularly the little spot where her neck meets the skull. My last girlfriend went absolutely bonkers from this.

2) I was talking to a girl at the bar the other day, she was whining about her ex's lousy kissing. I asked what the problem was... she said that it always felt like he wasn't kissing to kiss, he was kissing to get to the next stage.

This was a pretty fvcking awesome point, one I'll be sure to remember.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Close them into the kiss by gently but firmly pulling their hair at the scruff of their neck.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Absolutely! They talk days LATER about the kiss or our lips our both! Even if you manage to give them multiple orgasms.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
2) I was talking to a girl at the bar the other day, she was whining about her ex's lousy kissing. I asked what the problem was... she said that it always felt like he wasn't kissing to kiss, he was kissing to get to the next stage.
hmm thats some pretty good insight. I like that.