Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I improve my kissing?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Gents, here's my problem. I went through a phase when I was around 26-30 where I didn't get involved in relationships, I just had a bunch of ONS and FB's. As I had no interest in them for anything more than fufilling my needs, I never bothered to kiss them much. I think I heard a story back then about how prostitutes never kiss so that its not personal and remains professional, so I incorporated that into my life, not wanting to develop anything with these skanks.

As a result, I got cold at kissing and am not very passionate. When I was in my LTR last year, kissing was never big, she was never into it either, she primarily wanted closed mouth kisses.

How can I improve my kissing game?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try kissing her LIGHTLY on the lips.for just a second and then pull back and check her reaction. Repeat, rinse and wash.
Alternatively you need to take Smoochin' 101 at the College of Touchie Feelie.
Geez dude this stuff is instinctual mostly - trust that you will do it right at the time .
Remember - lighter rather than forceful. Tease her and SLOWLY work up to the open mouth thing.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
MacAvoy said:
I think I heard a story back then about how prostitutes never kiss so that its not personal and remains professional
Prostitutes don't kiss because they're not "into" the guys that go to them, they see them as AFC's who have difficulty gaming women and getting laid. Same thing applies to strip clubs, eventhough there are sometimes exceptions to the rule where a guy will hook up with a stripper.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You touched on the answer in your original post. You need to become passionate.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to kissing is paying attention to the sensation. Like REALLY pay attention. Kind of like you are "tasting" her lips with your lips.

Also, it's the same as touching her anywhere else on her body. Chick might like to have her ass spanked good and hard, but you can't usually just start slapping away, it's gotta be done appropriately. You gotta make the sensation match the moment.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing you need to do is make sure your jaw is relaxed. Fortunately I had a chick correct me on that early on.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kissing is perhaps the most important part when trying to get involved with a woman. It opens the doors to everything else.

Most men are TERRIBLE at kissing...how do I know? Because some women have told me (not about me). And because of the way many women kiss (meaning that they have learned from very bad kissers).

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Brush your teeth.

Practice... :moon:

Seriously, though, STR8UP's post was $$$$. Matching "force" and intensity with appropriate times.

I would like to add "mirroring" to the mix. When a woman kisses me (;) ) for the first time I typically imitate what they do (style) in order to build raport and establish comfort. Usually, the first kisses suck. But after a short while, when the woman is comfortable with the act, I start leading, just like in dancing.

I'm more of a ballroom dancer, myself. I can pull of some of the club moves well, but the classic, soft passion stuff is my bag. My Foxtrot or Cha-cha can work with techno, but don't mosh pit my waltz!

Tongue-rammers (mosh pit), lip grinders (break dance), and teeth mashers (slam dance), however, get straightened out right off the bat: "Whoa! That's enough of that! Kissing is like dancing: follow my lead" works the best for me. When you tell them that THEY suck at kissing, it's hard for them to go back to their friends and complain that you do.

There are some "dance steps" that are pretty universal, but there really is no "how to" about kissing. It helps, however, if you can keep some things in mind:
1. Kiss how you'd want to be kissed.
2. Kissing is for pleasure - do what feels good. Just as in #1, if it feels good for you, it feels good for her.
3. Don't be a broken record.... mouth open, tongue in, tongue out, mouth closed, mouth open, tongue in, tongue out, mouth closed... :)yawn: line dancing)
4. The lips contain a great many nerves - very sensitive to a wide range of stimulus. Mix it up.
5. Have fun. Tease, play, laugh... be confident.
6. PAY ATTENTION! If the chick falls into the "broken record" pattern kissing, she's distracted, bored, or otherwise preoccupied. Move off to the neck, the ear, then back again to get her back in the game - and maybe stop squeezing her t¡t so hard! Also, it's nice to take a break. Be the one to stop... don't make her have to push you away.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help guys, I think this is some of the best advice I've ever received to a post I've made on here. I love trying out new techniques, I'll let you know how I make out.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh kissing. Good kissing. What a joy. ^_^

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but because I was a virgin for 24 years (by choice, people!) I had to learn other ways of physically holding a girl's interest. Kissing was a big part of it. I would actually have to cut off girls that wanted to have sex with me because I was a great kisser. (They wanted to take it farther after that. I didn't.)

There's nothing like watching a girl's face after you pull away from a passionate kiss.

Her eyes still closed with her head slightly tilted back, mouth slightly ajar. They just sit there like they're still in the kiss, trying to keep in every sensation. That moment that they try so hard to keep a hold of...THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW YOU'RE A GREAT KISSER!

Kissing is probably more important than sex to me. Anybody can stick a penis in a vagina, in and out at a rapid pace.

However the moments leading up to that are so crucial that it can make or break sexual relations with someone.

I just love thinking about it. It puts a smile on me face.

SOMEONE KISS ME!!

lupowitz

Reaction score
two greatest bits of advice I've ever gotten: let the girl lead the kissing, and make your whole moth, lips tongue be as soft and malleable as you can. The tenser you are, the worse you'll kiss. Do not jackhammer your tongue into her mouth, let is slide in if there's room. I know it sounds cheesy but that's really the key.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"let the girl lead the kissing" - I disagree with this...unless you are meaning to say to read her reaction and adjust your approach based on that reaction.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its instinctual..i had very limited experience with women growing up...but i remember when i first went in for the french kiss...i nailed it and she was never the same..go with the flow and let it be natural.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread. It's been a very long time for me, and past kisses sucked, until now. While I didn't come across this thread, the tips are right on the money.

*** Let me start with getting that first kiss:
Gum and brushing beforehand is always a good pre-step

If you haven't kissed her yet, go for the cheek or something less direct. There's always next time, assuming there will be another date.

Follow your instinct: follow her pace.

Use your arms and body too! Press close to her as the kiss gets more intense.

Never have your eyes open, of course (!)

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Gents, here's my problem. I went through a phase when I was around 26-30 where I didn't get involved in relationships, I just had a bunch of ONS and FB's. As I had no interest in them for anything more than fufilling my needs, I never bothered to kiss them much. I think I heard a story back then about how prostitutes never kiss so that its not personal and remains professional, so I incorporated that into my life, not wanting to develop anything with these skanks.

As a result, I got cold at kissing and am not very passionate. When I was in my LTR last year, kissing was never big, she was never into it either, she primarily wanted closed mouth kisses.

I am going to give you my killer kissing tips:

Ok kissing.

Ideally you have built up some sexual tension or comfort.

Ok sexual tension kissing.

You know when your both hot and horney.

When you do this, just let the power of the moment take over.
You will be obosrbed by the passion of the moment and when you lips connect there is like some strange force that makes the kiss almost shared and syncronized.

You will be suprised how true the above statement is.

I have kissed a hell of a lot of girls and in the hight of passion (turned on) it just comes natural, very natural, there is no need to rehearse it.

Now there is another type of killer kiss:

The comfort one.

this is for those times you invite her back, buy a take away, get her to cuddle upto you (women love to cuddle, never ever forget this).
Drink wine, let her choose her own.

Later in the night has you both are relaxed from good food, a movie, wine and her resting against you.

At this stage i play with her hair a little, if a women lets you do this, you can virtually play with any part of her, they wont let you mess there hair up.

Playing with there hair is very powerful its like the nuclear KINO BOMB.

Then work your way to her breasts and have a nice feel and play.

Eventually it will come to kissing.

this form of kissing is about comfort and sexual but not hungry hormey sex, this is nice kissing, which turns into horney kissing.

you kiss her on her lips, smooch with her and at the same time play with her hair at the side of her cheeks, in a nice comfortable sexual manner, or hold her face and press it gently to yours.

Eventually it may come to tongues, just do it has she would.

In conclusion:

I find it best to let the WOMEN lead, that way with this rule you can kiss any women.

Sexual horny kissing comes natural dont worry about it.

normal confort, kissing is just that a slow smooch, until you lead her by the hand to your bedroom.

NEVER EVER worry about messing up a kiss, NEVER excuse yourself or say 'sorry' instead laugh it off and try again when your comfortable.

Kissing is not direct science sometimes it works sometimes not, even when you date a women for a long time the kisses can be out of sync, so dont worry about it with a new date, it will go into sync as your primitive drives take over.

TRUST me on this.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
The kissing is perhaps the most important part when trying to get involved with a woman. It opens the doors to everything else.

Most men are TERRIBLE at kissing...how do I know? Because some women have told me (not about me). And because of the way many women kiss (meaning that they have learned from very bad kissers).
He's absolutely right. If I have to pick the exact moment I seduced, with inevitability, that I would get sex with a given women the most frequent number of times, it was with my kiss.
If you pull off the kiss right, you are "in"; the shows over. And when you pull this off the right way, you can just tell that you "have her" without her having to even say a word. I presume what happens in their mind is they think "holy s***, this kiss is so GD yummy, I just have to try the rest of him."

So you are wise to learn a deadly technique for you, (OP).