Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottest woman in the world

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coolage
There is a reason that there are menus in restaurants: tastes differ.
Hallelujah! Some one FINALLY gets it!

Bravo good man bravo:up:

SuperEMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...

2Good4U,

Thanks for the post. She is one of the exceptional women in the world, indubitably. I'll add that most women of fame look horrible- few of the celebs/mainstream models etc are worth a second glance. ugh I would never want to be seen with any of those monsters. All in all, people who are exposed to the media have makeup skillfully applied.

French women have that look that boggles the mind, melts the heart, and tingles the wood and is pleasant yet unintimidating. There was this incredibly fine woman working at a bar that was eyeing me and wanting me to talk to her but I, for the first time in my life, was intimidated as hell, while I messed with other equally intriguing women. It's all about those who you're attracted to, not necessairly the hottest.

Check out the woman in French kiss grrr.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anna Faris. As a blonde. My perfect ten.

Edit: Okay, maybe not ten, 9.9. When I hit a club, any girls who look like her (Google her, you'll see what I mean) will automatically move to the top of my "to do" list. Not as many of those in Seattle as there are in L.A. or Paris, though. :(

Last edited:

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its funny how you guys try to have your standards set so high and say these amazing women aren't that great, and then hook up with some fat nappy ***** in real life. Quit tryin to act like you wouldn't bend any of these women over the couch in real life, because I know most of you would probably bust a nut before it even began.