Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hottest woman in the world

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
dude, do you know who I am?

Here is a small list of women I have ****ed in the last 6 months

Here is my Ex GF:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=808e.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=5c1b&.dnm=98c3.jpg&.src=ph

Here is a pic of the girl that I just cut off

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ur_hacked03/detail?.dir=8c12&.dnm=c73f.jpg&.src=ph

(on the right)

http://www.geocities.com/ur_hacked03/kat.jpg

here is a headshot of a Miami heat cheerleader that I had a 1 night stand with about a year ago

http://www.geocities.com/ur_hacked03/celina.gif

(note, all of these pics have been posted on here by me over the last year, I have a couple of more, just can't find them)

I am not saying they all look better then that chick. I never said the chick wasn't fine.

I said she has an average look.

There is no way in the hell she is the sexiest woman in the world, get off your damn high horse.

The idea of a "sexist" woman in the world is st upid anyway... looks are subjective. What I think is hot someone else may think is not.

NOt trying to flame you, but don't come here starting a thread that has been started at least 20 times in the last year, and then get mad when everyone doesn't agree with you.

BTW, she's very attractive, but she looks like an ordinary white woman.. albeit it an extremely attractive white woman.
Who was that Italian Ninja guy who did the exact same thing? What was his name again... LOL I think he slept w/ all those women too. :crackup:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) you are reffering to black italian, and no, he wasn't sleeping with these women, he was in Canada or Austraila and the girl he said he was sleepign with was in the other part of the world, and it was proved because someone here knew the girl and knew it wasn't true.

What, are DJ's not supposed to sleep with good looking women? I'm sorry for being somewhat successful, if I hurt anyones feelings.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: GIMME A BREAK!

Originally posted by Jcrew
SHE LOOKS LIKE A *****. AL THAT PUUTY MAKEUP AND FAKE HAIRDO.

she would be easy to bust on.

JCREW
that's what I said, but I get flamed for it. Go figure. LIke I said, she either has a pound of makeup on, or the person who does the lighting needs to be fired.

Still hot though

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
hope You guys arent talking about the lima that way,if yes id suggest you get your eyes checked.:cheer:id jerk of to her but cant, not until

6 months

Last edited:

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree that she's definitely not the hottest woman in the world. And who cares what a magazine survey of the hottest woman shows.

I mean, there was a top 100 woman of australia recently and they placed Casey Donovan at 90 something. I mean come on, she's not attractive.

And that first woman was okay looking, yet some people prefer blondes.

Just my two cents worth.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant call a girl like that hot.. shes beautiful. Lets praise facial beauty when we see it.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2Good4U
Check out this French bombshell...

http://jfkaps01.free.fr/melissa_theuriau_041222.jpg
Some people in this forum im sorry to say have bad taste but you....

:up: thats what im talking about

She definitely looks hot like a 9.7 give or take 1
but I have consistently noticed that they may look hot at one moment in time but weeks days later... they aren't as hot anymore and there attitude and personality may really suck too..

What really turns me on is a girl who really believes in something. And doesn't care what anyone thinks about it. When most girls wear skirts, she wears the opposite and doesn't waiver. If she wears traditional clothes she feels completely comfortable being herself.. If a girl was a 7 or above with these qualities, I would definitely consider marriage

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear lord are we doing this again:rolleyes:

Leave the news anchors alone guys, seriously

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think its easy to say a gal on TV looks good. You don't see them pickin their teeth or sneezing or coughing or doing the otherwise human things we all do everyday. Meet her in person and discover how high maitenence she is.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
For fuck sake!, the hottest woman in the world is Adriana fucking Lima!Get that through your big headed skulls!the anchor woman doesnt even come close to looking as beautiful as her..Adrianas ass looks prettier than the anchor womans face.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
For fuck sake!, the hottest woman in the world is Adriana fucking Lima!Get that through your big headed skulls!the anchor woman doesnt even come close to looking as beautiful as her..Adrianas ass looks prettier than the anchor womans face.

Calm down original san! Remember what the doctor told you about too much stress and your blood preasure:D