Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girls with nasty habits?

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys in your dj adventures have you come across a girl who was hot, maybe even smoking hot, but then something about her or something she did just turned you off completely or came across as disgusting?

Example from my experience... there was a hot chick I was eyeing at the gym the other day and I was about to approach her and right as I approached her I noticed that she was scratching her ass... and after scratching her ass (I mean digging in her assrcrack) she put her fingers to her nose and smelled it... (I'm thinking WTF?) I just walked away...

E

Energizer

LOL.

I know a smoking hot bird who sniffs her socks when she takes them off and her feet stink to the high heavens. :down:

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snackwitch said:
Hey guys in your dj adventures have you come across a girl who was hot, maybe even smoking hot, but then something about her or something she did just turned you off completely or came across as disgusting?

Example from my experience... there was a hot chick I was eyeing at the gym the other day and I was about to approach her and right as I approached her I noticed that she was scratching her ass... and after scratching her ass (I mean digging in her assrcrack) she put her fingers to her nose and smelled it... (I'm thinking WTF?) I just walked away...

LOL!!!!!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol thats sick as fuk!

One of my buddies has a cousin who is decently hot, nothing special but def. bangable and we were out havin some brews one night and she and her friend are sitting there talking about how they havent showered in like 2 or 3 days or some sh1t. i was like thats fkin nasty. the nastiest thing about it was at the end of the night she was trying to get me to go to her place and drink some more i was like F that and fleed the scene. Nasty skanks.

Angelus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does "not wearing naughty lingerie" count? :p If so I've got a few examples.

But in all seriousness, I know a few girls who, at first glance are hotish, but they use snus, so yeah... no thanks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard afoaf being asked by a friend of his about "that good looking girl" he was with at a party the previous weekend. His response was:

"her? eh, she's ok. kinda greasy though, doesn't shower much."

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was hanging with a girl at her house one time, I went over late and woke her up. In her pj's smoking a cigarette she starts chewing on her toenails like it was nothing, I was like "Peace"

omfg chewing ur toenails wtf

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus said:
Does "not wearing naughty lingerie" count? :p If so I've got a few examples.

But in all seriousness, I know a few girls who, at first glance are hotish, but they use snus, so yeah... no thanks.
whats snus?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats snus?
its candy flavored chewing tobacco, that you dont have to spit. its like a skoal bandit, except fruity.

Theres a hot ex stripper thats a bartender where I hang out. Everyone thinks she's so hot, but I got turned off, cuz she tells stories about holding her BF's head under the covers and farting, and other stuff you never want to hear come out of a hot chicks mouth. She's a really cool chick, but I'm perma turned off, by her bluntness. She'll pick her nose, and wipe boogers on people. She just does it cuz she doesnt care what anyone thinks, not because she's gross, but I've still never once had any attraction for her.

She did tell a great story about when she was stripping, and felt a massive diarreah attack coming, and she had to run off the stage to shyt. The bouncer questioned her, and she told him. She got back on stage, and some dude kept trying to motorboat her buttcrack, and she told him not too repeatedly. He kept at it, so finally she looked at the bouncer, and shrugged her shoulders, grabbed his head, and rammed his face in her freshly-pooped asscrack. Even though that is highly illegal, the bouncer was rolling laughing.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd still wanta lick a hot girl's as5 even if she's scratching it and sniffing it.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man this is awesome, and it presents you with the perfect opener!

"Can I have a sniff?"

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who stink like garlic. I absolutely HATE the smell of garlic breath. And when they expect me to kiss or fvck them when they stink? Forget it. You know those cartoons where the skunk walks by and the flowers wilt? That's what happens to my d1ck when she breathes on it.

Also, women who belch loudly in public and make no effort to muffle it. You know that others are looking at her thinking "What a rude pig."

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
lol thats sick as fuk!

One of my buddies has a cousin who is decently hot, nothing special but def. bangable and we were out havin some brews one night and she and her friend are sitting there talking about how they havent showered in like 2 or 3 days or some sh1t. i was like thats fkin nasty. the nastiest thing about it was at the end of the night she was trying to get me to go to her place and drink some more i was like F that and fleed the scene. Nasty skanks.
i would say 3 days ? Wth?
Lets have shower together :D

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
snackwitch said:

she was just stopping to smell the roses:cool:

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was pretty hot, but she would pick at her lips all the ****ing time and didn't really have the best dental hygeine. Her lips would bleed and had horrible breath sometimes. Her lips would feel like sand paper. Sorry if you're expecting me to kiss that.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my FB's was quite hot but had really poor hygiene before I next'd her.

I always wondered why she didn't want to do certain sexual positions where I would be at the rear end. It was pillar to post to try and get her to do Doggystyle!

Now I know why, bent her over once, and I smelt, literally, "sh!tty garbage" - (think about that for a minute ..., " sh!tty garbage " - sh!t and bin bags?) Yes it smelt like that, at first I didn't know where the smell came from? So I put my nose a littler further to her buttocks (she's in doggystyle) and her ahole stunk to high heaven!!!

She turned round at me and her face was red as rudolph the raindeer. Oh yeah and she kept saying she had this operation for a lymphnoid (cos she kept sitting down in class for hours and she devoloped one - APPARENTLY) then I noticed a scar above her ahole, either it was a lymphnoid or some guy fvcking tore her a new ahole lol..

Not only that, but anytime I cvmed in her, the following morning (yes I let my fb stay over), her pouche smelt like a wet-dead-cat which been there for a week.

Traumatising :cry:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to live with a chick who was hot at night but wack in the morning(just room mates her boyfriend lived with us too so did his brother in this tight ass place) and she was a slob...great girl but a slob..wouldn't do dishes, had her stuff everywhere, her car was filthy dirty, I remember their be old cigarette buds, and clothes and drinks and shiit......