Hot girls with nasty habits?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freshman year of college I briefly dated a chick that was a total slob. First time I went in her room she had dirty clothes strewn all over the floor.

Another time I was in a library using a computer and had a hot blonde sit next to me and started talking to me and she had some stank assed breath.

Another time I met a hot chick, but then she opened her mouth and had some of the worst butter teeth I had ever seen.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is a lesson to all those reading. A hot woman does not make a clean woman.

You can tell a lot about a woman and her wife potential by her home being clean and in order. If you go to a woman's apartment and it stinks to high heaven and it's a mess, this is not a woman you want to spend your life with no matter how hot she is.

Not only that but the cleanliness of a house tells a lot about the cleanliness of the person living in it. If a woman doesn't spend time cleaning her own home you can bet she doesn't spend much time washing her own a$$.

Women can disguise their bad habits well with all the perfume and hair spray they were but once their clothes are off and like someone mentioned (doggystyle for example) you will see (i mean smell) shes a pig.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
Freshman year of college I briefly dated a chick that was a total slob. First time I went in her room she had dirty clothes strewn all over the floor.

Another time I was in a library using a computer and had a hot blonde sit next to me and started talking to me and she had some stank assed breath.

Another time I met a hot chick, but then she opened her mouth and had some of the worst butter teeth I had ever seen.
Yes, this. I met this one girl I swear to god she doesn't brush her teeth either that or she sucks at it. I swear i was going to F close her until I saw that ****.

I just hate girls that smoke. The second I find out she smokes I just leave, I really hate people that smoke sorry.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
I hope this is a lesson to all those reading. A hot woman does not make a clean woman.

You can tell a lot about a woman and her wife potential by her home being clean and in order. If you go to a woman's apartment and it stinks to high heaven and it's a mess, this is not a woman you want to spend your life with no matter how hot she is.

Not only that but the cleanliness of a house tells a lot about the cleanliness of the person living in it. If a woman doesn't spend time cleaning her own home you can bet she doesn't spend much time washing her own a$$.

Women can disguise their bad habits well with all the perfume and hair spray they were but once their clothes are off and like someone mentioned (doggystyle for example) you will see (i mean smell) shes a pig.
i know what you mean but it aint always so

my room is a tip not dirty just messy but i always clean nd always neat and my car is spotless