Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Chicks with Douche Bags

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I strive to become the guy in the youtube skit, "My New Haircut".

"Not now chief, I'm in the fvckin' zone!"

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont comment on the "looks" of the playas here for fear of starting a Looks thread, but the commentary has me in tears from laughing so much.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
jealousy and playa hating

those guys get the hot girls and dont spend even a micro second analyzing anything

AFCs calling these guys douchebags is the same as an unattractive girl calling the hot girl a skank/slut/*****

JEALOUSSSSSSSS

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
those guys get the hot girls and dont spend even a micro second analyzing anything

JEALOUSSSSSSSS
Except their haircuts and tans, of course.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
Except their haircuts and tans, of course.

hot girls like that kind of look - if only some of the chumps here could understand that!!!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
hot girls like that kind of look - if only some of the chumps here could understand that!!!
Some girls like that look, but not the type of girl I'm looking for.

AFC Savior, you seem like you mean well (except for being a Pats fan), but these guys should try being true to themselves before they make a drastic change like becoming a guido.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That dude in the yellow g-string is very disturbing... and some of them just look like girls.
No matter how laughable they look though, they have confidence and presence.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
That dude in the yellow g-string is very disturbing...

hes fcuking that hottie next to him, are you done playa hating on him geek?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
Enough with the retarded generalizations. Yeah there are girls who like guys with oompa-loompa tans and Dragon Ball Z haircuts. There are also guys who who love fat chicks. In reality, most girls prefer normal skin tone, normal hair cuts, and a normal, decent amount of muscle. Pointing to one picture of a skank locking arms with some juiced freak in a yellow bikini bottom isn't enough to convince me start looking like these retards just to attract a certain small percentage of women.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Enough with the retarded generalizations. Yeah there are girls who like guys with oompa-loompa tans and Dragon Ball Z haircuts. There are also guys who who love fat chicks. In reality, most girls prefer normal skin tone, normal hair cuts, and a normal, decent amount of muscle. Pointing to one picture of a skank locking arms with some juiced freak in a yellow bikini bottom isn't enough to convince me start looking like these retards just to attract a certain small percentage of women.

why are they retards? maybe they like looking like that cuz it gets all the hot young girls

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite:

From Wikipedia:

Coral snakes are a large group of elapid snakes that can be divided into two distinct groups, New World coral snakes and Old World coral snakes. There are three genera among New World coral snakes that consist of over 65 recognized species.

Coral snakes are most notable for their red, yellow/white, and black colored banding. Several nonvenomous species have similar coloration, however, including the Scarlet Kingsnake and the Douche Snake.

In some regions, the order of the bands distinguishes between the non-venomous mimics and the venomous coral snakes, inspiring some folk rhymes — "Red and yellow, kill a fellow, red and black, douchebag smack."

However the Coral Douche Snake, known to inhabit the neck area under large, spiked up hair brush, is not poisonous, but does smell sickeningly like Axe Bodyspray.
:crackup:

(I'm not playa hating :D)

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
There will always be guys that if they are the same race as a given girl and they are in her social circle(s) with social proof from other guys and girls, then they will have a chance of scoring if she is not seeing anybody at that given time. Case Closed.

MM

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Pure foolishness! The commentary is absolutely the best part!

This being my fav:

The Douchebaguette

Ladies, be careful. Too much exposure to the douche and the two of you will congeal into a jello shot of scrotundae.

There is no hope for Jenny McJersey. She has made her choice. She has pulled that pud, and gone down that dark road of douchebaguette.

Some argue there's always hope. That once liberated from the scrote, a young plaything can be rehabilitated.

Uhm, no.

Chinny Chin Chinpube's armlock can never be broken.

:crackup:

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trinitron said:
HAHAHA Thats awesome.

Look at this guy, he is the crowning jewel; 123
Actually he has a facebook, forgot what it was. Maybe his last name is Cano or something.

But yeah guys we all know that a guy in a picture next to extremely hot girls are going to look like douchebags anyways, but some of these guys are just...sad. Not sad because of their disgusting looks, but sad because a girl would degrade herself so much to go out with a guy like that (most likely for status).

Some of them don't dress up like douches like the website says, alot of this player hate isn't legit but their appearance gives of a "douchebag" aura, even without the girls.

Mainly because more than half of the guys on that site are guido. What clones.

LOL look at the "Old Man Liver" one. "Grandpa?"