Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Chicks with Douche Bags

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
jealousy and playa hating

those guys get the hot girls and dont spend even a micro second analyzing anything

AFCs calling these guys douchebags is the same as an unattractive girl calling the hot girl a skank/slut/*****

JEALOUSSSSSSSS
Nailed it. :up:

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
thank you Azanon - you are the only one on this thread that gets it!!

The rest of you, you are CHUMPS, total LOSERS and GEEKS who are trying to make fun of guys that are very very hot (in the eyes of hot girls), do you see the girls in the pics with them?? those are the kinda girls that will look at you and call u creepy cuz u are a little playa hating dweeb

Walk up to one of those guys who got a blowout and say some shyt to them, see what happens, they'll knock you the fcuk out for being such shyt talking pvssies

keep in mind, those guys in the pics DID NOT DO ANYTHING BAD TO YOu, yet you sit here typing shyt about them, while they sit at home and fcuk their hb10 gf's

alot of you here are very very very sad and pathetic, some of you slimy nerds make me sick

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

The rest of you, you are CHUMPS, total LOSERS and GEEKS who are trying to make fun of guys that are very very hot (in the eyes of hot girls), do you see the girls in the pics with them?? those are the kinda girls that will look at you and call u creepy cuz u are a little playa hating dweeb

Walk up to one of those guys who got a blowout and say some shyt to them, see what happens, they'll knock you the fcuk out for being such shyt talking pvssies

keep in mind, those guys in the pics DID NOT DO ANYTHING BAD TO YOu, yet you sit here typing shyt about them, while they sit at home and fcuk their hb10 gf's

alot of you here are very very very sad and pathetic, some of you slimy nerds make me sick
On Thursday I learnt about Advanced Particle Physics and Dynamical Systems & Chaos in my Physics lectures. If you'd ever want a break down of what was covered in each course feel free to ask. Coooooool. :)

MM

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
There are also guys who who love fat chicks.
You know, for all the 'chubby chaser's' sites dedicated to this "fetish" for men I've yet to run across one where good looking women actively seek out overweight men because they're strangely turned on by chubby guys.

But as I said, I'm not hating on these guys, in fact I think the site's an interesting study in the Social Matching Theory. I just thought the commentary was comedy gold.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

When I look at that site, for all I know, they can be very cool guys to hang around with. I agree with the acknowledgement that they there's no need to bash them for the hot girls they get, though I wouldn't be interested in living their life, unless they have a nerdier side too.

Ah yes, I hope all your call of nerds and so on just means about guys who who resent them despite they done nothing wrong. There are many nerds and geeks out there (like myself) and I like that connotation of nerds to be reduced as much as possible because it is that connotation that make people be afraid of themselves and their interests. Like that Kumar in the movie Harold and Kumar who try to avoid the idea of becomming a doctor, not because it doesn't interest him, but ashamed of being that type of person.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

Dude, just shutup. This isn't the only thread that points to you being a total douchewipe yourself. If you think it takes a roasted turkey-tone tan and a guido haircut to get hot club skanks, have at it. Just don't piss and moan about people calling out you and your guido friends on your douchery.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

The rest of you, you are CHUMPS, total LOSERS and GEEKS who are trying to make fun of guys that are very very hot (in the eyes of hot girls), do you see the girls in the pics with them??
Stop trying to derail this guido-bashing thread :D.

Socrates_

Reaction score
HAHAHA

I was actually on that website on march of last year.

Crazy Sh*t

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Socrates_ said:
HAHAHA

I was actually on that website on march of last year.

Crazy Sh*t
That's cool, I would take it as a complement since AFC are drooling over my chick. Post the picture!

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Dude, just shutup. This isn't the only thread that points to you being a total douchewipe yourself. If you think it takes a roasted turkey-tone tan and a guido haircut to get hot club skanks, have at it. Just don't piss and moan about people calling out you and your guido friends on your douchery.
Agreed. You just can't defend some of the guys in these pictures. If you do, it's probably because you are one of them.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy, AFC Savior, you're taking this thread pretty personally, almost too personally. I've got a little bit of a feeling you've seen yourself on this site.

Just so you know, for future references. Yellow thongs aren't things guys should be wearing. Hopefully you'll take that and the fake tanning spray out of your wardrobe after seeing the responses on this thread.